Getting it done for Feb 13 - 19, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Sorry girls for not checking in this weekend, busy with the house:confused: Need to get ready for Friday (we are getting our final/last shipment from El Paso). I am excusted. Laundry room looks amazing, painted it in yellow!! Finally put all my cloth in my closet. I realized I have way to many cloth:confused::eek::p

I never got D 24 in on Saturday, will do it today. My recovery week is starting this week. Will take it easy this week.

Sherry and Heidi- amazing job this weekend.

Waving Hallo to everyone that follows today. BBL!

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: You have been working really hard and are making some great progress all around. :) Can't wait to see some pics when you get to it. So excited for you!
Have a great workout and enjoy some time off this week. You SO deserve the rest!

Sherry: How are you doing? What is your week going to be like? What are your plans for today? :)

Today is Turbo Barre for me. ;)

I had a good run yesterday and my calf is so much better. PHEW! I can't wait to take my runs outdoors and on my favorite trails again. The weather is getting warmer so this will be happening very soon. :)

Enjoy your workouts and have a good day. :)
BBS
Heidi

Morning Heidi,

Thanks Heidi! Once I am done I will post pic;) I do need some rest:( this house is killing me:confused: plus I have to much stuff. Not to mentioned too much cloth:p I can't wait to run outsite either. Enjoy your TB today.

Sherry - have a great workout today.

BBL!

Hi back and finished with turbo barre. Oh I am feeling the burn for sure! ;) I skipped the floor work for abs though because I did abs yesterday. :)

Belinda: I hear ya on the having too much stuff. I packed a box of my clothes that I just don't wear and why keep holding on to them. They are practically brand new worn once or twice at the most so I will donate them.

Sherry I hope your day is going well. :)

Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Feeling the stiffness effects of yesterday's run this morning, but seems to have all loosened up now. Biceps still a little sore, which may make tonight's PS CST interesting.

Belinda - I think you always find out you have way too much stuff when you move! You've been so diligent getting everything put away. I think those final boxes took us a few years.

Heidi - so glad running is going well for you again. Too icy here to think about running outside. Have fun with TB!

Lots of meetings today, and travel the 2nd half of the week. Time to go to one of those meetings now. BBL, after my wo. Have a good one!

Hi Sherry! :)

How did your workout go? :) Sounds like you had a very busy day too.

Tomorrow is disc 4 and I want to get out for an easy walk/jog to test my calf. It should be almost 50 here! YEAH for warmer weather!

I too noticed a bit of stiffness especially when I went to stretch during parts of the TB w/o this morning. Tonight I will add some extra stretches just make sure they are loose.
Tomorrow should be interesting....HAHA! I hope I am not too sore! ;)

Have a great evening ladies! Nice job on your workouts today. :)
BBS
Heidi

Hallo girls,

D24 is done! I think I will take tomorrow off, just a light stretch.

Heidi - keep stretching! Wished it was warm here, it's so cold. I need to stop holding on to so much stuff, lol. Have fun with D4 tomorrow.

Sherry - I hope it's not taking me 2 years to unpack boses, lol. Keep stretching too, ok. How did your workout go today?

That's it for me today!!Good night, ladies!

WO done! When the triceps are shaking, that's enough for them! Upped the weights on everything tonight, so we'll see how I feel in the a.m.

Good job both of you getting it done today!

Heading to bed. See you tomorrow!

Happy Valentine's Day, girls,

Yoga is done! I did The Method 20/20 workout #2, nice stretch! That's it for me today. Thought doing cardio today, once I was in the basement all went out the door. My body needs some rest.

Sherry - nice job on your ticpes today.

Heidi - what are your plans today?

Any plans for today? DH is cooking for us tonight:eek:

Have a great day, everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

WO tonight will be a 4 mile interval run. Arms are feeling good even with the weights last night.

Belinda - enjoy your rest! It's well deserved. And enjoy dinner tonight.

Heidi - what are your plans?

DD has a volleyball game, so dinner will be soemthong we can grab quick. Also, travel plans changing by the minute, so may be home more this week than originally planned, which means there'll be more later.

We have our hotel reservations for the Chi RT! Getting excited!

Hey!

Oi! turned into one of those days for me. No workout yet.

Belinda: Nice job on your yoga workout and doing D24 Monday! Sounds relaxing and even better that your DH is cooking for both of you tonight. ENJOY! :)

Sherry: Great upper w/o Monday! :) I am joining you for a run tonight! I really need the stress relief from running.
Good luck to your DD on her game tonight! :)

Oh yeah! More time at home! :)

Awesome that your room is all booked for the RT. Soooo wish I could have joined you all! I know that you and Karen will have a great time. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! ♥

Well back to work!
BBL Hopefully to report my run done!
Heidi

Heidi and Sherry, enjoy your run tonight. Wished I could join you girls;) but I don't have a TM. What TM do you girls have? Getting ready to buy/oder one!

Sherry, yeah on the room:D you gonna have so much fun. BBL!

Well, decided to take a rest day tonight. One of those busy nights with the kids. And, considering how hard I've been pushing it lately, probably good for me.

Heidi - So, what about you? Get that run done?

Belinda - We got a NordicTrack at Xmas. We did spend a bit of time looking after we figured out our needs. It had to have a large deck size because DS is tall hence a long stride. We also knew that 4 of us would be running (which is different from walking) on it, so had had to be durable. And considering this is the time of year that I always fall off due to the icy conditions outside, it's definitely getting its use.

Looking forward to sweating tomorrow. Hope you had a great night!

Morning girls!

I am so guilty for not getting in my run last night. ;) dh wanted Chinese food for dinner so we went out to pick it up. We came back to eat and watch a movie with our ds.

I will make up for it today for sure!

Sherry: how was the game? :) you have done well keeping up with all your w/o's even with having to travel. I hope you had a great evening.

Belinda: I too bought a Nordic Trac TM but years ago. The newer models have higher speeds and inclines. Have fun picking one out. :)

Ok off to get ready for my day.
Bbs
Heidi

Hi! :)

I am DONE! I did Disc 4 from STS and boy did I ever feel those pushups! LOL! By the end I was begging for NO MORE! HAHA!

I will run later and do abs. My oldest son stopped in for a visit. :)

Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Good evening,

Did Intensity (Low&BC premix) 30 min. That's all

Heidi - don't feel guilty:D you always can get that run in later this week. Hope the food was delish? Good job, on D4 today. I will start M1 next week, can't wait.

Sherry - glad you listen to your body and taking a break. You got some awesome workouts in lately. What model TM is it? I am also looking for one with a long strike.

Good night, ladies.

Hi all!

Run done! Glad I did it - was very needed. Some teenager drama going on here.

Great job both of you!

Tomorrow is one of those early out one day trips, so heading to bed now. Will catch up with personals later.

Have a good one!

Good morning girls,

Today I will do yoga and abs. Tomorrow I will take a rest day, since my last shipment coming. House is looking good, but I still have to wait for the last shipment. I have way to much stuff, arr... Need to stop buying stuff. LOL!

Sherry - wtg, getting that run in. Safe travels!

Heidi - what are you doing today?

Have a wonderful day and workout today. BBL!

Morning Sherry!

Nice job on your run! Sounds like a typical teenage thing going on. ;) Yup I hear ya on that one!!! Running is my stress eliminator as well.
Have a safe trip today!

BBS
Heidi

Morning Belinda!

Can I just say that I am SORE today? Oh man all those pushps on disc 4 got me good! So AT will be the premix of legs and cardio. I will add in the abs and stretch too. ;)

Have a great workout with yoga and abs today. ;)

Good luck tomorrow with all you have to do. Sounds like it will be a busy one for sure!

Off to get it done!
BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.