Getting it done for December!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Today is my 29th Anniversary:eek: hope I will get short workout in.

Sherry - hope you get your workout in today.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Belinda - Happy Anniversary! 29 years - wow! Hope you and DH get to celebrate.

WO done! finally! Did a 1 mile dog walk, S90 Tabata, 1 mile barefoot easy run on the tm, and finished with TBS#1. Feels so good to get in a wo! Forgot how much core work was in S90 Tabata, so didn't follow with any more exercises - that was plenty.

Heidi - Hope you are getting something done today!

Catch you all tomorrow!

Morning girls,

Thanks Sherry! We had a wonderful day yesterday. Couldn't been better:D

Glad you finally got a workout in. I just was thinking, I need to fit S90 into my rotation next year.

Heidi and Karen - what are your plans today?

Today I will do D23, my last disc. Next week is recovery week. I still have ab DOMS from the other day.

I will return after my workout.

Morning everyone,

Never got my last weight workout in yesterday, but I did High and Tight with Aleisa. At least I got something in yesterday, right?

Heidi and Sherry - what are your plans today?

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hi all!

Never got in my wo yesterday, either. Did get laundry done and put up tree and outside lights. Before I knew it, it was bedtime. Still a lot to do for the holidays. I hope to get some wo done today, even if it is a short run, which is better than none.

Hope to be back later with a report of progress. Have a good one!

I just saw Cathe's Dec rotation. Looks nice and short - on time most days. Maybe this is one I could stick with. DH already bailed on P90X. LOL! He's got too much to do as the semester winds down.

Hey girls,

D24 and ext. stretch is done! Tomorrow is my recovery week:eek: looking forward to it.

Sherry - have fun with the Dec rotation. Looks like fun!

Heidi - what are your plans today?

I will try to check in later, if not I will see you all in the morning.

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. Today I will take a walk with the dogs. I was so excusted yesterday. Felt great not working out.

Sherry - did you get your workout in yesterday?

Heidi - how are you doing?

I will be back later. Have a good one.

Good morning!

Most I did yesterday for a wo was a dog walk. On the rotation it was a rest day - at least that's a wo I can do. :)

Today calls for BM, but I'm working on a book for the cc banquet next week, and need to have the pages to the printer by tomorrow morning, so we'll see if I can get both in. Will need to check if there's a timesaver premix for that one.

Belinda - What are your plans for the recovery week this week? How's your back now that you've gone a bit lighter?

Heidi - How are you hanging in there?

Getting concerned that XTrain will really be kicking my butt. Might be using that time off over the holidays for a self-imposed boot camp!

Gotta get back to work. Catch up with you later!

Morning Sherry,

Sounds like a good plan. My back is doing much better since I lowered my weights:) go figure! Since it's my recovery week, I will keep it light. I am exusted. Mostly walking and yoga?

Getting ready for my walk. Looks like it's gonna be a nice day today. BBL!

Hi everyone,

Just walked 3 miles, still need to get my ab workout in. That's it for me today.

Have a great day.

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Been another busy one for me.

Today was gs legs. After doing a run and p90x ab ripper yesterday my hip flexors were really tight! I had a hard time lifting my knees up trying to put on my socks. Lol!
Mon. I did gs chest and tri. Yup got some good DOMS from that as well. Not sure what I will do tomorrow. Depends on my legs and if I can move. Haha ;)

Belinda: nice job on your walk today. How's your rotation going?

Sherry: you working out tonight? :)

Miss you both! But you know it gets crazy with work schedules.

Have a great evening.
Bbt! I hope to anyway.
Heidi

Heidi - good job keeping up with your workouts. Be careful with your hip flexors. This week is my recovery week. Next week I will start M3, so far so good. Check in when you can with your crazy work schedules.

Morning girls,

Woke up with bad pain in my heel:mad:. My appointment is next week, can't wait. I did a lots of walking yesterday, not sure if I get a walk in today? I guess, walking over 6 miles wasn't a good idea:(

Maybe I do a light stretch/yoga and abs.

What are your plans today?

Have a fantastic day, everyone.

Hi,

Today was a walking interval from itread. Just enough to loosen up my legs. Oh you bet I have DOMS from gs! ;)

Oi think tomorrow will be gs back, shoulders and biceps.

Belinda: I do believe that your heel pain is telling you that maybe 6 miles was a little much. ;) take it easy for a couple days on the walks for sure.

Hello to Sherry! What is your plan for this evening? Make it a good one! :)

Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Belinda - Ouch! A week taking it easy is probably in order. I do know how frustrating it is not to do what you think you should be able to, but listen to your body.

Heidi - you are really going at it! Way to do it! I remember getting DOMS. :) Keep it up!

As for me, nothing today. Just too busy. But definite plans for the weekend. Need to get the cobwebs off the weights.

Catch you tomorrow.

Good morning!

Finally got in a wo today! Easy barefoot 1 mile run on tm. Lower calves seem to have adjusted, so maybe time to start taking it up - faster and longer. :)

DD and I heading out to see the U.S. women's soccer team play here in town. Some great mother daughter bonding time! :)

What are everyone else's plans for the day? Hope it's a good one!

Hi girls,

I am still here, just taking it easy. Will try to get a short workout in today.

Sherry - good job on your workout. Hope you had a wonderful time with your DD.

Heidi - yeah:eek: I think so too. I can't wait to see the doc on Tuesday about my foot.

Good job everyone, keep up the good work. I will start M3 tomorrow, can't wait.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

Morning guys,

Yesterday I did a 3 mile walk w/LS, plus abs and legs.
Today I am starting M3 D25.
better.

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Did D25 Chest & Back, love M3:)

What workouts did you do ladies?

I have a doc appointment for my foot tomorrow. I will check in after my workout later in the afternoon.

Good night, girls.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.