Getting it done for Dec 5 - 11, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Went househunting Sat and Sun, saw a few houses we liked. The only problem they want way, way to much money:eek: Today we should get more info.

No workout to report since Friday. Today I will do D28 (C&B).

I will catch up with you girls later.

Morning,

Belinda, good luck with the house search. I am sure these days people will opt to go a little lower if asked. ;)
Have a great workout!

Not sure what the plan is for today because I had a bad headache the last 4. No w/o to report either.

Sherry: how are you and what's your plan? I hope you had a good weekend. :)

Bbs
Heidi

Hey Heidi and Sherry,

Workout is done!

Heidi - are you feeling any better? (((HUGS)))

Sherry - how are your PT going?

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Been MIA lately. Mostly cause not working out like I want. Hips have been aching a lot, which is part of the IT band issue. Seeing the orthopedic this Fri. Frustrated because I am having more problems now, when I'm not running and not working out! I'd rather have DOMS!

On the bright side, I got a new computer for work, and this one has a DVD drive. Now Cathy can travel with me on my work trips!

Been going crazy lately trying to get a photobook done for DS's cc team, whose banquet is next Mon. Even with help, still took up quite a bit of my time. And I have so much Xmas shopping still to do!

Belinda - House hunting is soooo frustrating! I wish all the best. Glad so see you are still carrying on with STS.

Heidi - Hope the headache is gone!

Gonna just chill a bit more, then hit the hay. At least I can give the body rest.

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I didn't post my workout last night, DH and I did some househunting online. Which takes up a lot of time:confused:

Yesterday I did D38 legs + Booty Burn + Six Pack abs with Cindy Whitmarch.

Today I will do cardio.

I will be back with persoanls.

Hi ladies!

Finally getting in a WO! Legs feel really good today, but still took it easy with the SPRI Slanted Riser DVD Cardio routine (the one that came with the slanted risers).

Went to the orthopedic Friday. He thinks that I also have hip bursitis, which may have contributed to the ITBS in the knee. So, I'm getting an MRI this week just to be sure that my "unremarkable" condition per x-ray is truly that. If so, we're on the right track with strengthening, stretching, and doing more cross training for cardio (not just running).

Belinda - house hunting is exhausting! Keep y our spirits up! You'll find a place!

Heidi - Hope the headaches are gone, and you are getting it done!

See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.