Getting it done for Dec 19 - 25, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will try to get D31 and D39 (second time around) in today.

I will be back and catch up on personals!

Hey girls,

My workout is done:D Did Disc 31 & 39!! Off to pick up my son from the airport.

sorry, gotta run! I will be back tonight!

Hey girls,

Just got my workout in! Went for a 3.40 mile run on the TM plus 10 min abs. Legs feeling tight today. DD appartment has a nice gym, will use it while I am here:p

Sherry and Heidi, are you not working out this week:p:eek:

I will be back tomorrow! have a great evening!

Hi all!

Monday - no wo - our anniversary - went out to dinner and enjoyed the evening

Tuesday - no wo - had to get some shopping done while I could

Wednesday - no wo, but did finally get a treadmill! It was delivered, so took the evening to get in down into the basement and put together.

Thursday - off work starting today thru the new year! Yay! WO this morning was Firm Cardio Sculpt Blaster because everyone else was hogging the treadmill! LOL! Should get some time on it tonight. Tomorrow is my orthopedic appt to review the MRI results. Hopefully I get clearance to start running again.

Belinda - nice job sticking with your wo's during this hectic season!

Heidi - You getting anything done?

Dog to vet earlier today for general check-up/shots. Now off to the grocery store to fill the house with good food. Catch up with you later.

Hi all!

2 mile walk on the treadmill so far today. Getting ready here shortly to head to the dr. to review the mri results. hoping to get the clearance to start running again!

See you all later.

Hi and Merry Christmas! ;)

I have been busy with work and errands to and from the docs with my Mom.
Weds was my birthday. Had breakfast with Mom and dinner with DH and son.
Thurs another appt for mom
I did get in a 20min cycle before it
Today was work. Tonight I did A TM w/o

Sherry good luck with the MRI! Keeping my fingers crossed! Nice w/o on the new TM. Are you enjoying it.

Belinda how is the house move in coming along? Great workouts this week.

Well off to wrap gifts! Have a great weekend and Happy holiday!

Bbs
Heidi

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

sorry, for not checking in yesterday. I am sick:( My sinus are infected again, can't hardly breath:confused: Ended up taking a rest day yesterday, will try to do something today.

Thursday I did MMA Boxing and abs.

I will be back later. I promise, I will come back before this weekend and catch up on perosnals.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Good news of Friday was that I am cleared to run! Ice after every hard workout - running and everything else that uses the legs hard, but especially running!

However, DS gave me his cold, and my sinuses have been kicking my butt the past couple days. So glad we spend Christmas quietly, or I couldn't have handled it. Think I'm on the upswing now, so maybe a workout in a day or two.

Heidi - Happy Birthday. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Belinda - Hope your sinuses weren't keeping you down to much. I'm sure some rest is good for you, too.

Here's to hoping we're all back in the swing of it soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.