Getting it done for Dec 12-18,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, for beeing MIA for a few days, my internet was down:(

Today I will start STS M3 W3!

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Hey Girls!

Belinda: Sorry about your internet giving you troubles. How was your workout? :)

I just finished Turbo Barre standing portion only. PHEW! My legs are shaking! That was pretty tough but great workout!

Tonight I will do a run to loosen up and then the floor work in that one.

Sherry: How are your doing? What have you been up to lately? How is the progress coming along on your legs? Are you back to running outside a little?

Last week as it has been as of late was another stressful one. I am truly looking forward to vacation week from kids going to school and my having to go into work. ;)

I hope you all are doing well and keeping up with your rotations.
I hope to be back later...but you know how things can get around dinner time.
Take care,
Heidi

Good morning Sherry and Heidi,

We got the house!!
Good news! We signed the paper work on the house last night. The inpector will check out the house on Friday. Can you believe this? The seller ask us to give them an extention to let them stay until the middle of Jan they have to be out of the house by Dec 29!! Too bad! DH and I been living in the RV since April, the knew for month now they had to leave a same point! We wonna start the new year in a home.

Heidi - good job on TB. Love that one! How did your run go?

Sherry - how are you doing? Is your leg still causing you trouble?

This week I started STS M3 W2. Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet?

I will be back later!

Hey girls,

My workout is done! Ended up doing 10 min standing abs/ Jennifer Galardi, than I did 10 min Buns & Thights w/ Cindy Whitmarch. I also did her Less is more Cardio 30 min. My HR went to the roof! Great interval workout. I also walked my dogs for 30 min. Time to relax!

So what did you girls do today??

I will try to be back later! Take care!

Hey Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda! Wow great news on the house I am sure you can't wait!!! I hope things workout for everyone.
Nice workouts today! ;)

I did runervals 1.0 and then s90 ultimate ball abs.
Wow I am feeling yesterday's workout!!! All good though

Hey Sherry! Are ya on the road again? I hope your doing well. :)

Have a great night ladies!
Bbt
Heidi

Yeah! 2 workouts this week! ;) lol!

Hi all!

Belinda - Congrats on the house! It will be so nice to have more space! Just think, more room to exercise!

Heidi - Looks like you are getting back in the swing of things. Yes, also looking forward to a week of less stress.

I thought I posted Mon, but don't see it here. Hmm. Well, been focusing on PT at home. Leg is really starting to feel good. Had the MRI yesterday, which at this point I don't expect to show anything, but I haven't run in over a month because of the knee pain. As long as it is negative, I'll start getting back in the swing of things. Heading out of town again today, so packing some dvd's that I can do in my hotel room tonight (like Travel Fit!). Kids have 3 days, then they are out. We're all looking forward to the break.

Check back in with you later!

Good morning,

Thanks Heidi and Sherry!

Heidi - how do you liking S90? Are you doing the 90 day rotation? Are you still doing BR?

Sherry - I will have an entire basement as my workout roon. Can't wait! I hope you will getting back in the swing of things soon (((HUGS)) I know, it must be getting frustrating!

I will do D39 legs today and tomorrow I need to get D33 (SBT) in. We have the inspector in the house on Friday.

I will be back later.

Happy Hump day, girls!

Hi and Good Morning!

WOW SUPER SORE IN MY UPPER TODAY FROM S90 ULTIMATE BALL ABS! Mainly shoulders and upper back and a touch in my upper abs.
My plan for today is:
Slide & glide Cardio Portion only with Cardio Blast Segment only from LIChallenge.

Sherry: That is great news on your leg getting better! ;) Have a safe trip and fun with Travel Fit. That is a nice one for traveling.
Wow your kids get out extra early! My son doesn't start the holiday vacation week until the 22nd.

Belinda: Oh I bet your super excited about more space! :) I am just throwing in different workouts from other series here in there. Not sticking to any schedules right now because of my days lately have been too hectic and unpredictable. The goal is just to do something in way of a workout daily with one rest day on the weekends.
Have a great workout with D33. ;)

Off to it!
BBS
Have a good one!
Heidi

Hey

DONE! :)

I just did the Slide and Glide cardio and stretch. That was fun and great sweaty workout for about 31min.

Off to work
BBL
Heidi :)

Stopping by to report that wo's done!

This a.m. I got in Firm Cardio Sculpt Blaster before I left, then did Pilates Bodyband wo this eveing at the hotel. What I would normally consider easy wo's, but starting off slow.

Glad to see you both are getting in wo's, especially with everything going on.

See you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry great job on your double workout! Any DOMS today?

No workout thurs. I did house cleaning instead. ;) I have DOMS all over!!!

Today will be a bike w/o and tri upper.

What's your plans? ;) make it a good one!

Bbs
Heidi

Good morning girls,

Ended up doing LIS Cardio SS and abs yesterday.

Heidi - mixing all those workouts up, is a great idea. Keeps things fresh. Have fun with your workout today.

Sherry - Thanks about the house. I also need to get back into running, it's to cold outside:confused: I am a wimp!

My plan today is to get D33 in today. First we have the inspector coming to the house, that will take a few hours. Tonight we are going to a x-mas party.

Have a wonderful day and workout. BBL!

Hi!

Quick post to say wo done! Travel Fit - nice burn!

Heading out to catch a plane. Check back in with you later!

Hey ladies!

Did Insanity Fit Test with DS this a.m., as he wants to try to lose a few pounds over break (rather than gain them), and cooled down with P.M. yoga this evening.

Got lots of shopping done this weekend, so finally feeling like it's coming together.

Hope it is for both of you, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.