Getting Back into the Game - Wed

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning all. I didn't see this started, but sometimes I miss what's right in front of my face. I hope I'm starting this morning!

I wanted to get up early and lift, but ended up sleeping in. Oh well, the churchy stuff I do on Wed is cancelled tonight, so I can work out when I get home. I'm planning Burn Circuit 2 and a run. I'm thinking seriously of trying a 5k in May. I haven't run since 2007, but I've always wanted to try a race. I'm thinking I better do it soon, or my back and my knees will be too old.

Jodi, sounds like you are enjoying your vacation. How far away is the beach? My in-laws used to go to the Tampa/St Pete area every winter and we visited them a couple times. I always loved it.

Mary, when you are done with your garden, would you come do mine? I hate to garden and my yard shows it. I just don't have a clue where to start. And my daughter is majoring in horticulture!!!! No, she doesn't do anything at home!!!

Diane, hey girl. What's up? Do you have a workout planned today? How many hours are you working in a week. Seems like you are working a lot for part time.

Guess I'm the only one getting back into the game today! I ran for 2 miles when I got home. It's the first time I've run since fall, 2007. I'm seriously considering running a 5K next month. I've never run in a race and think I better do it before I get much older. I did Burn Circuit 2 after the run.

I'm getting back in the game too Robin! :D I'm just too much into the home game today!!!

I did PUB this morning and my lower abs really felt the CM (premix tough abs) I did yesterday.

I am planning to get a run in tomorrow morning, we'll see. My DH is working crazy hours this week and I cannot leave the house w/out my girls if he isn't here. I'll let you know tomorrow.

I think you should run a 5k. If I can do it (well, I will find out!) you can I'm sure. You are super-stepper! :D:D

I dislike running, but am really hoping the people and the whole team relay (and my DDs cheering me on!) will motivate me to pick up my speed and finish well.

And, sure I'll be over to whip your garden into shape!!!! Wouldn't that be fun. I have been known to go and help friends with yardwork and such ;)

I am making beef brisket tonight Robin!!! There is a sweet and sour recipe in the cookbook "The Food You Crave". I'll let you know how it tastes.

Hi to everyone else.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.