Getting Back into the Game Thursday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Let's see if there are any more gamers today!

Mary, how was the brisket? I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the race. I feel pretty good today, after yesterday's jog. I'll run again tomorrw (in the rain) and send in my registration Monday. Oh, and I'll need new shoes, shorts and a top! My shoes are about a gazillion years old. You will have to let me know how your race goes!

We are having a Seder dinner at church tonight. We go through the components of a Jewish Seder, followed by a regular meal. DH is picking DS up (he lives in a group home about 2 hours away) and they should be home in time for dinner. I'm going to leave work a little early so I can run some errands, workout and get to church in time. I'm not sure what workout I'm doing yet. It's a cardio day, so I'm thinking either Interval Extreme from CLX or Amy's In the Ring. Depends on how much time I have.

Diane, are you buried under a pile of work and diapers?

Jodi, when do you get home from sunny FL?

Dana, have you caught up with your workouts, or are you further behind now? It's supposed to be a nice sunny weekend. I'm going to suggest DH and I take a hike on Saturday.

Michele, hey, just in case you stop by.

Saying hi and running out again!

I am busy at work but just trying to get something done so I can leave a little early and meet some playgroup friends at the zoo with Ella.

Didn't workout this morning, slept in. But should be walking around the zoo for a few hours, that counts right!

Hi again!

I posted under the thread I started this morning!!! Nothing too exciting, but I don't know how to get it and copy it here, sorry! :eek:

Have a great day!

Here you go, Mary:

Good and Happy Thursday to you all!! :)

I just finished my 2 mile jog and wanted to see if I could get a thread started!

Yesterday both Diane and Robin started a thread at exactly the same time! That is so crazy :eek:

I have a busy day, getting school done and then off for a sewing class (an unofficial one to try and get the little girl aprons done before new class starts.) We are having a pasta potluck tomorrow evening and a pre-relay rally (if you will :p) here and I am looking for a tasty, yet not bad for you pasta dish!

I hope you all have a wonderful Spring day!!!

Mary

Oh Robin, Thank you! :)

Now I am really going to come help with your garden!!! ;):D

I will not try and start a thread tomorrow - I will wait patiently for someone else to do it first :rolleyes: ha ha

See you in the morning ladies.:rolleyes: Sleep tight

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.