Getting Back in the Game-Game On Monday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Goodmorning gamers. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are rip-roaring-ready for the week ahead. Has anyone pre-ordered the new series. Since we have some cardio haters here (Michele, Diane, Dana...), I think I know your answers. I pre-ordered as soon as I saw the post. I don't think I even read through the whole description. I am beyond excited about new cardio from Cathe. Love, love, love Cathe and cardio!!!

I had a nice weekend and am almost over my cold. Just some residual coughing. The dinner at church went well on Saturday. Yesterday was just kind of a lazy, putter around day. I'm headed back to work today. I'll be getting a haircut and color this evening, so I got up early to do CLX Chalean Burn circuit 1.

Jodi, are you Boot Camping today? Has your DH started working out again?

Diane, how was your weekend? Were you going to a show?

Dana, weren't the afternoons nice over the weekend? I really need to get outside and start doing some yardwork.

Mary, happy Monday! I know how happy you are that it's here again.

Michele, hey you! I want to see you here this week! Do you hear me? Michele? Hope you feel more like getting back into the game this week.

My eating has been super, except for a glass of wine here and there. The scale has shown a wonderful downward turn too. Yahoo!

I'm here! I'm here!! :D

I did Drill Max this morning! Whoa mama!!!! I haven't done this one is a long time and forgot how long it was. I kept thinking "when is the ever going to end!!!" :eek: A few modifications, but overall an awesome sweat fest.

Yesterday was a rest day, but my DH took us all to a new place in the woods/forest with trails. He ran while my DDs and I walked fast and discussed all the nature around us. Fun! Saturday was CCV2 on my bike. I also go my hands dirty and planted onions, lettuce and peas. I got some basil and tomatoe seeds going inside as well. My DH edged and mowed and the yard is looking pretty good for the moment!

Today is getting back into the swing of school and housework. You know I'm happy over here! :D;):p:D

I am completely over the moon happy about the new cardio DVDs. At first I could not believe what I was reading! I will be ordering them and I think I might use my 20% coupon to get the Gym styles. YIKES! :eek: I really don't want to spend the money on extras right now, but I am planning on no gifts for my b-day (in Dec!!!) in exchange for the super deal now. I cannot wait!!!!! This series sounds too good to be true. I wish it were 6 weeks and not 6 months!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited??? ;)

Hi ladies. How was everyone's weekend? Yard work? Workouts? Lazy? It all sounds good to me.

Robin, I am glad your dinner went well on Saturday. I was thinking about you. I am glad you cold is just about gone and hope that cough goes quick too! Your weight loss is making me a little green with envy. I am trying to be patient but wish I could just look in the mirror and see more defintion in my upper body right away and less mass in my rear view!!!! Oh well.

I will try and check back later to see what everyone is up to --- ta ta for now.

Afternoon ladies!!

Robin ~ awesome job with your eating!!!! I can't believe you got your workout done already - you rock!!! I **think** that I am going to pre-order the new cardio workouts. Yes, I am a cardio hater, but I know that if I don't preorder them, then I'll want them and they will cost too much $$. Maybe one day I'll learn to love cardio! I thought it was chilly this weekend. I bought Gannon one of those fat baseball bats with the big ball yesterday at Wal-Mart and of course we had to play it as soon as we got home. I was so cold but neither of the boys wanted to come in.

Mary ~ LOL I thought of you this a.m. too. I was complaining to myself that YUK it was Monday, I should still be sleeping and that you were probably so glad that it was Monday. Your walk yesterday sounded very nice. How warm is it in your area that you were able to start planting?

Michele ~ where the heck are you?????

Diane & Jodi ~ what are you up to today?

Tonight is cardio for me. Not sure what I'll be doing though. Maybe KickMax? Or a CC?

I forgot to tell you ladies last week, I was so mad. I'm one of those ANNOYING people that recycle as much as possible and get on the case of everyone else who doesn't. I have my own little recycling station behind my desk. Everything is separated and I come into work on Friday and the janitors through away all of my cardboard. I was so mad. I'm sure my co-workers wanted to tell me to shut up. How can they not see???? Duh!!!! Some people.

Nothing exciting going on here. My DH woke up this a.m. and he has something wrong w/his foot. He couldn't walk on it but he went to work anything. Who knows what the heck he did.

Have a great MONDAY everyone!

Hi everyone! Went to boot camp this morning. Another tough workout. No jumping jacks today (yay!), but lots of running (boo!). I'm already feeling it in my shins; I'm sure it will be even more sore tomorrow. It's a pretty good class, though: challenging and lots of nice people in it.

Happy Monday Mary! I was thinking of you this morning, because my younger DD loves Mondays, and the rest of us have trouble with this concept, especially older DD, who despises Mondays. Nice to hear about your planting this weekend..DH plants a nice veggie garden each year, but he hasn't gotten started yet. I know he is thinking about it, though!

Robin, I'm so glad your cold is almost gone, and so happy that your eating and everything else is coming together!! WTG!! I am also very excited about the new Cathe cardio...it covers everything I was hoping for: heavy bag, dancey/steady state step, some shorter workouts, travel workout. The presale price would be good for just that stuff, plus there's other stuff too! Now for the waiting....

DH has started working out again, and it is going pretty well. His swimming is going great, and most weight exercises are good too. Pullovers are still a bit painful, and a couple of chest exercises too. Anything where he is stretched out flat and then puts weight in the mix. But it's getting better and better...hopefully he can start on his 1RMs soon!

Dana, I can relate to your frustration...DH and I keep a recycle bin under our desk for paper/cardboard. It is blue with a big recycle triangle on it. Pretty obvious what it is, right? But the cleaning people just dump it out with the other trash. We have to remember to empty it into the outside recycle bin the night before they come. How did your DH get to work if he couldn't walk on his foot? Hope it worked itself out!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sorry, just running in and out today. I am crazy busy at work today so just haven't come on to check yet. So I will hopefully have time to do more personals tomorrow. I didn't workout today, or really this weekend. I have been working a lot trying to get something done, I just turned it in...and then I got another big project due ASAP. We are about to go to trial on this case so it to be expected, but the stress is just not my fav part of the job :)

hopefully I will find some time to do something tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.