Getting Back in the Game ~ Tuesday

dianet

Cathlete
Hi Ladies -

So Robin, what is this about a race? When and how long is it? I have never done a race - I at least should have done a 5k by now.

Dana - Gabe is turning 8! How exciting. And a new bike sounds like a great gift.

Mary - Good for you doing another race. I have heard it gets addictive, so watch out!

I did the legs and abs portion of 4DS kickbox last night, didn't have time for the cardio. I actually woke up in time to do at least 35 min of a workout, but then got distracted with something else (trying to figure out how to make some videos of Ella into dvds). Anyway, tonight I am going to a movie with friends from playgroup so won't be able to workout except maybe some pilates (don't want to get sweaty before the movie).

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi all.

Diane, I am running in a 5K on May 9. A freind of mine was hoping to run it, but she can't make it. I thought it was now or never for me. I quit running when I hurt my knee in the fall of 2007, so I was worried about starting up with running again. So far, it hasn't been too bad. Thank goodness Cathe has kept me in great cardio shape.

Dana, how was the raspberry icing? Sorry about your back.

Mary, I've never done a race before and always wanted too. I'm pretty excited.

I just got done with a 4 mile run. It was slow and steady, but at least I know I can go the distance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.