GDMT+ + +Silly Sunday+ + +11.25

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was BC weights first. I had a good workout and I upped my weights.

Stats:
round 1
tri: same as Cathe
bi: same as Cathe (did 20# at 6 reps again:) )
round 2
tri: lying extension bb: 35# (same)
lying extension db: 10# (up 2# from last week)
bi: crazy 8 BB: 35#!!!(up 5# from last week:) )
reverse curls: 12# (same)
round 3
tri: even though we use no weights, I really feel this! Its hard to keep that ball steady!
bi: incline hammer curls with a twist: 15# (up3#)
double arm seated hammer curl: 12# (could have done 15#, didn't realize it was only 8 reps)
round 4
tri: with band~ wow these really burn :)
bi: hanging concentration curls: 20# (same~ was going to go to 22#, but upped so much other weights, stayed the same)
wrist curls: 10# (same)

Once again, love the cardio!! I did the step taps on an 8" step!:) The drills flew by today! I was spent by the end of the workout, and wasn't sure if I would be able to do the "drop and give Cathe 8 pushups", but I made it! whew!

Marcy~ Did you workout today? How'd it go? I really want to start the X the same day as you, so I will stop stressing about when to start:+ and go by when you are. So Sunday or Monday?}( Count me in!

Gin~ I hope your back is better, maybe you should rest untill Monday or Tues, just to be on the safe side. What ever workout you do next month is good, just make sure you still check in with us:7 My DH has talked to my FIL, sometimes it works, sometimes not! He said he will talk to him again, and we will keep our fingers crossed!

Tracee~ miss you chicka! I hope you are having fun on your 4 day weekend!

Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Oh Happy Day!!! I was able to do Low Max and felt great doing it!!:7 :7 :7 It was probably a good one to do with my back the way it has been hurting since there is not much impact. My back feels okay now and hopefully I am on the mend!

We started putting up our Christmas decorations yesterday. Finished the tree. I counted 160 Christmas needlepoint pieces, including pillows, stockings, Nativity, nutcrackers and ornaments. Do you think I am a little OBSESSIVE???:p :+ :p CUCKOO for cocoa puffs!!

Deanie--Great workout this morning, girl! Thank you for saying that you want me to continue checking in, since we will be doing different things.

Marcy--Hope you are having a great day!
Tracee--We miss you!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.