GDMT.....Fruity Friday.....11.23

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Title today coutesy of my younger DS.:)

Today was LIS. I like this workout, but I don't like how I have to do the mix and match and chapters, to make it the workout I want. (I'm very lazy today) I did the warmup, then shoulders, then calves(omitting the calf work on the high step) and then the cardio and cool down, and then the ab work then the stretch. I may have underestimated the ab work in this workout. I really felt it today and I think it is good. I still like KB abs the best though;-)

Stats:
round 1 same as Cathe
round 2
seated isolation press DB: 17# (up 2#)
upright rows: 17#(up 2#)
round 3:
standing lat raise: 10# (the same as last week)
bent arm lat raise: 12# (up 2#)
round 4: same as Cathe
calf raises with weight: same as Cathe: 15#

Of course I still have Sunday from this week to finish up, but I am thinking of not doing the cardio from the 4 day split next week and subbing other dvds. I will be doing the cardio for the next 3 months and I would like to change it up alittle next week. So this is what my next week will look like:
(all weight work from 4DS)
Monday: yoga
Tuesday: Chest and Back and CTX step
Wednesday: KPC cardio conditioning and legs
Thursday: shoulders and DM cardio
Friday: bi and tri and HIIT on the treadmill
Sat: off

I have seen really nice results from the 4 DS and part of me is sad there is only a week left. (I am having DH take pictures later this week before I start the X.) But I am looking forward to the X also:) Here is my dilema: I would like to take Sat. off for the next 3 months. There is no baseball and Sat. is our sleep in day. On Sun we have Hebrew school, so I still have to get up early and I might as well workout on Sunday because i'm getting up early. So do I start on Monday and take Sat. off and have Sunday be the kickbox day? Or do I start on Sunday and do a full 6 days in a row? Any thoughts?

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving:7 :7
I made the pumpkin cheesecake and it was really good! I even had a second piece:p Since I am vegetarian now, and DH is so easy going, and the kids don't eat turkey, we had shrimp and linguine! a very non traditional meal:) How was your Thanksgiving?

I just reread my post and wow is it long!!:) Oh well:) I am home today waiting for the plumber. I DO NOT go shopping on Black Friday:) The boys are already playing outside! and I'm looking forward to a quiet relaxing day!

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Yesterday I did 4ds KB cardio only before we ate our Thanksgiving meal. My stomach has been hurting off and on so I am going to rest until Sunday. I worked out only 3 times this week. I can't remember when I worked out so little in one week! I think that stopping the anti-depressant "Cold Turkey" like I did has made me feel icky. Hoping that I will feel back to normal next week!!!

We had a nice Thanksgiving, actually 2 dinners. One with my parents, both ds and ds's fiance and then they went to see her family on Thanksgiving. The house will be quiet again tonight with everyone gone.:(

Did you girls see AJock's "Turkey Blaster Mish Mosh" on OD? Since you all love cardio so much, take a look.;-)

Hoping to finish the last week of Nov. rotation starting Sunday and I received Shiva Rea: Solar Flow Yoga from NetFlix, that I will need to try.

Deanie--I would start on Sunday and take Sat. as your rest day since you can sleep later. I printed your pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Sounded yummy!:9 I didn't relize that you were a vegetarian. Do you feel better or notice any difference? Hope your plumber comes soon. We had one Wed. Washer was broken.

Hi Tracee and Marcy! Enjoy your day!

Gin

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.