GDMT-----Channukah Tuesday----12.4

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was LIS/HIS cardio only. It was fun. I finally got the third combo in HIS, and it WAS fun!!LOL (Cathe always says how fun it is when you finally get it:) ) I woke up this morning and had DOMs in my obliques, and hip flexors. Its been a long time since I had DOMs.

Channukah tonight. My kids are very excited! We do a present a night, and tonights gift is from my DH and I. :)

Gin/Tracee~ Hows the rotation going? Are you guys in sync?

Marcy~ Did you do an X workout, or a new cardio?

Have a grrrreeeaat! day everyone.:7 :7

BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning Girls!

Today was BM2 cardio AND DM cardio drills. I am going to a Wellness Clinic today after school about my headaches. I'm hoping they can help me med-free! I am on the last day of my UTI med and I have felt dizzy, achey and tired. I just don't do well on meds. Yuck!x(

The friend that I loaned the 4ds split to called last night and said she had just finished KB and BC and LOVED them both. I may have recruited another Catheite! Now I just have to get my dvd back!

Deanie--Happy Channukah to you and your family! Congrats on getting the HIS 3rd combo down.:) What does old Tony have you doing tomorrow? I know it isn't going to be more pushups!;-)

Marcy--Is everything going well with the sale of your house so far?

Tracee--What strength workout did you do today? Tomorrow is original BC for me. Will you do BM2 cardio?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

This morning I did Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 2. It was definitely a challenge but doable. There were three different combos with the same blast in between. The first time she did the blast, it seemed to go on forever. But that was okay because it gave me time to learn it. I wish I had looked at the tutorial first because I'm sure it would have helped but I never seem to have the time to preview. I got about 85-90% of it so it wasn't too bad and I still felt like I got a pretty good workout. I burned 442 calories so it couldn't have been that bad.

Here are my measurements:

Chest - Same (26" under; 28 1/2" across)
Hips - 34 1/2" (gained 1/2")
Waist - 23 1/2" (gained 1/2")
Biceps - 11 1/2" (gained 1/2" both arms):)
Mid-Thigh - 18" (gained 1/2" L; gained 1/8" right):(
Inner Thigh - 18 1/4" (gained 1/2" L; gained 1/4" R):(

I'm glad I will be going back to non-weighted leg work. Obviously, heavy legs didn't work for me but I had to give it a try.

Deanie - Glad you got the 3rd combo in HIS! It feels so good once you get it. Happy Channukah to you and your family!:) I have DOMS in my mid and upper abs. I thought ARX would be easier the second time around. Some of it was but some of it wasn't. I will do ARX until I get bored and then I might start doing some of Mindy Mylrea's All About Abs.

Gin - BM2 and DM! That would be too much for me. Hope things go well at the Wellness Center and they give you a med-free cure for your headaches. Congrats on recruiting another Catheite! Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X. My lawyer is drawing up the house contract but the buyers aren't closing on their house until Jan. 4th so once I know that's done, then I know I have to kick things into high gear.

Tracee - Hope you had a great workout.

Have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.