GDMT * * * * * * * Super Sunday * * * *9/16

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was BC! I usually do the premix: everything but abs, and then do the abs last, but I forgot today, and did it as is. It was an okay workout. The only really tough section was the terminators!

I was going to try Imax 2 tomorrow on 8", but then realized I am doing BM2 on 8", and didn't want 2 days of step on 8", so I'm going to do it on 6". I don't really like to do step 2 days in a row, but I will this week.

My little DS is sick, started with a fever and cough on Fri., and not only do I feel bad for him that he's sick, but he (and myself) are missing this beautiful weather weekend!!!:( He's also now missed 2 games and a practice! poor baby!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and enjoying the weather!

Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!:)

Today was BC for me also. I had not ever done the entire workout, just the FitTV version. I enjoyed it and my HR stayed up the entire time. I'm going to have to switch the rotation around a little bit this week to fit my MWF runs in with my friends.
M-run
T-BM2
W-run, IMAX2
Th-SJP
F-run, SM
S-rest

Don't have access to a bike.:-(

Deanie--Sorry that your DS is not feeling well. Hope nobody else in the house comes down with it. We are having beautiful weather here also!

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Gin:)

Hi Again!!

Gin~ I am not doing the bike either (don't want to use DHs spinning bike and still in the "hate" phase with my elliptical:) ). I am going to do KPC intermediate drills and combos 1+2, then KM combos 1-4.

I don't know about you all, but I am continuously hungry the last 2 days!! I can not get enough to eat. The worst part is, the summer fruit is gone! Fruit for me is always a quick, easy, healthy snack. Are you guys hungry all the time?

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Deanie

Hi Again!

I didn't realize that you also had an elliptical also. You have a regular gym with all of that equipment! Wish we had the room for more equipment!:eek:
I have not noticed being hungrier than usual. Do you think it is because of the extra cardio? I love the summer fruit also. Yum-o on the good berries and peaches!:9

Gin:)

ETA: I just read Brenda's post over at VF. She is home from the hospital and on crutches for the next 5-6 weeks and then limited to walking for 6 weeks before being able to run again. I hope that her recovery goes well!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.