GDMT~ * ~ * Wacky Weekend!!~ * ~ *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning all :)

I am posting before I go workout, so I won't be able to say if it was a good workout or not!! ha ha:) By the time I am done, the gang will be up, my DH is off this weekend, yeah:) and he will be monopolising the computer!:7 So I am checking in now. I will be doing legs and back and ARX. If I do a real pull up, instead of neg., I will come back and let you all know!

I preordered! I'm #17,850. Still on the fence- but I was on the fence, and sure I wouldn't like P90X (also somewhat because of the price) and I am loving it. I am not going to buy any new equiptment, and the periodaztion (sorry about my spelling!!!) and heavy weights works well for me. Also, I always get good results with CAthe, so I bit the bullet and bought it. The only thing is, is I wish it were free shipping, since it is over $99. Oh well... I have to complain about something.

Gin~ Good luck with a dress today!!!! Keep us posted. I can't imagine the boys not with me, it must be so hard not to know when you'll see them/him again. At least you have parents weekend to look forward to.

Marcy~ Kickbox today? I think I am going to try the Mason twist with a 2# weightx( }( today!!!

Tracee~What are you doing this weekend? Games- watching your kids play? None of that for me till April.

Have a great day!!
Deanie:*

Good Morning!

Today was BB's Level 2 yoga. It is a long one....70 min.!
And I just ordered STS!:) :) :) My order # is 17994. Can't wait! I think I would rather have another Cathe than p90x if I had to choose between the two. I try other instructors, but I really just like Cathe the best.

I am going to go out again this morning before it gets too late and look for a MOG dress and then get a pedicure. I can think of 2 other stores here and then I may have to go to Dallas.:p

Deanie--So glad you ordered also. Are you back to feeling 100%? Hope so. Will I be missing out if I don't have a pullup bar? I just don't have a place for it or any more equipment either. Will your boys play baseball again? Is that their favorite?

Marcy--What workout are you doing today?

Tracee--Are you working out this weekend?

Gin:)

happy Sunday!!

Today is a rest day for me:)

Gin~ I am feeling 99.9% I will be 100% when the cough is gone(probably another week) but I am happy to be 99.9% :) How did dress shopping go? I hope you got something!! Jealous of your pedicure!!;-) I don't think you will be missing out without a pullup bar, Cathe said there will be modifications for those without. My boys will play baseball in the spring, and YES its their favorite!!! We are overwhelmed with baseball cards, S.I. baseball posters, etc. at the house!!:)

Marcy/Tracee~ Have a great day!

Deanie:*

Good Morning!

Today was DM cardio only and CTX Kickbox abs. (I have it on Ab Hits) The cardio seemed a little tougher than usual. Don't know if it's because I am cleaning up my diet and eating less or because I have a scratchy throat and am coming down with something!x( I had to pause an extra few seconds in between each drill!:p

Deanie--Glad you are close to feeling 100%!!:) The dress shopping was good. I found a dress at David's Bridal that I would have been good with , but then I went to Neiman's and found a dark purple linen/silk suit with a black sequined shell. I wanted something short. The bottom of the skirt has the cutest 2-3" of purple and black beading and colored rhinestones. And the best part is that is was marked down quite a bit!:7
My oldest ds was nutso about all things baseball at their ages. You HAVE to take them to Cooperstown!!

Marcy/Tracee--Have a great day!
Gin:)

Gin~ Doing the happy dance for you:7 :7 :7 Your dress sounds great! Dark purple should look great on you with your coloring!!! And marked down its even better. Cooperstown is in the works for this summer, and they want to go to a Mets game- you'll like this-> when the Mets vs. the Astros!!:D We are looking into combining the 2 into one week.

Deanie

eta: I answered your music/song question:p on your od post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.