GDMT~~~Weekend Warriors

deanie

Cathlete
Ha Ha! Good Morning Girls (my DS thought of the title for our post!:)LOL)

I am off in a moment to do HIIT on the treadmill and stretch max 3. Older DS is feeling better and I get to get out of the house today!!:)

Gin~ What is on the schedule this week? Doing anything fun this weekend? We are still taking it easy becuase DS was sick yesterday.

Marcy~ Details!! We want details on the house hunting!!!!:7 Hope it is going well and you are having nice weather.

Hi Tracee!

Have a great weekend!
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

I plan to do BB's level 2 yoga today, but want to have breakfast first and know I shouldn't do yoga on a full stomach.
We went to a "dinner" party last night where everyone brought appetizers so their dining room table was filled with chips and dip,etc. I didn't eat b/c that is not really dinner to me, so now I am hungry.

Deanie--I was concerned that you caught the bug from you ds, since you didn't post again yesterday. Glad that wasn't the case.:) I'm sure you are more than ready to get out of the house! Nothing else exciting planned for me this weekend.

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good afternoon :)

Gin~ I probably wouldn't have eaten much either at that "dinner" party. Luckily, I didn't get sick from my DS, but he did keep me busy with movies and monopoly again! (I won yesterday:) ) Got to the library today, our big excursion! Its cold here and I don't want to push it with DS getting better.- I would like to get to Target though :) :)

Deanie

Hi Ladies!

Don't have much time but just wanted to let you know we found our new home!:) It wasn't the "dream home" that I sent you. It wasn't so dreamy in person.

We just signed our contract a little while ago. My master bedroom is so big (17x21) that could pretty much be my workout room. But I have 3 other bedrooms to decide between. It's on a corner lot. It has zoysia(sp?) grass. My DH goes nuts over great grass. It's brick and vinyl siding, has a family room, living room, dining room, breakfast area on first floor. All the bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. It has a beautiful fireplace. Our master suite has a garden tub, shower and walk-in closet. I think we have an upstairs laundry. The house has a fenced in level yard (and you don't know how hard it is to find a level yard in GA; it's so hilly). The kitchen has granite countertops. My DH is happy because there is hardly anything for him to do once we move in except paint and maybe regrout the shower.

Haven't had time to workout but we're about to go soak in the whirlpool for a little while before it closes.

Deanie - Sorry about all your troubles. Hope your kids get well soon. Did your A/C/furnace finally get completely installed?

Hi Gin and Tracee!

We're on our way home a day early so I'll be able to chat more in a couple of days.

Marcy

Good Morning :)

today is a rest day for me!! DS seems to be feeling much better, and I hope to get the kids haircuts today- WOW an exciting weekend for us;-) LOL!

Marcy~ I am very excited for you!! I'm glad you found a home you and DH love and it sounds beautiful. Send pictures if you can:) The a/c furnace water heater were all installed, and what a difference. The furnace is quiet, the house is not as dry and the hot water-wow! didn't realize how bad the other was! Now we have HOT water!!and can take a shower one after the other. We used to have to wait. Now we have to still look into getting a new shower, but it will have to wait till the summer or fall.

Gin~ Is today a rest day for you also? Are you off tomorrow for Presidents day? we are-- another day to sleep late:) I had to rework the Feb. 07 rotation, I realized we were doing DM and the next day PH, so it now looks like this---

WEEK 1
Mon....LIC
Tues....Low Max
Wed....Step, Jump, Pump
Thurs...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Fri....Leaner Legs
Sat....OFF
Sun...Drill Max

WEEK 2
Mon... 4DS KB/BC
Tues...Cardio and Weights
Wed... LIS cardio only
Thurs....High Step Challenge
Fri...OFF
Sat....Muscle Max
Sun....Maximum Intensity Cardio

WEEK 3
Mon...Power Hour
Tues...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Wed....Muscle Endurance
Thurs....IMAX 3
Fri....Boot Camp
Sat...OFF
Sun...Legs and Glutes

I had to switch weeks 2 and 3! x( And I will be starting on Sunday March 2 so I will be done in time for my vacation! Does it still look good for you?

Have a great day
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did Step Fit and then Core Max #1. HRM said I burned 485 with Step Fit, which I was surprised about. It didn't seem THAT intense.
DH left yesteday to go visit his dad (2 hour drive) and it has been too quiet around here. I am ready for him to come home this afternoon. I did get a lot of needlepoint done!:)

Marcy--So glad you found another dream house! I have not heard of that type of grass. I would love to have an upstairs laundry room. Sounds great. Send pictures!!:)

Deanie--Glad that all of your new appliances are working well. Glad your ds is feeling better! No, we are not off tomorrow. The revised rotation looks good to me. Thank you! Do you have any 15 min. science projects that you do with your class that you can share? I try to do them once a week and am always looking for new ideas.

Have a great Sunday!
Gin:)

Gin~ funny you should ask about science projects. I do a science enrichment every monday with the kids. Here is one of my favorites:

Rainbow:
using 4 different liquids, 4 different colors:
veg. oil (yellow)
handwashing liquid soap (ours was pink) OR shampoo
Dawn (blue)
green water (water colored with green dye)

using a large clear glass, put each ingredient in one at a time. Each ingredient will go to its own "spot". Then try it again putting in a diff. ingredient first, second, etc. again, the liquids will go to the same spots no matter what order they were put in.

This month we are doing the 5 senses. Love science!:)

HTH!
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.