GDMT^ ^ ^TGIF^ ^ ^12.7

deanie

Cathlete
Good early morning girls :)

I posted last night, here is the post:
What a busy week! I finally have a few min. My in-laws are coming tomorrow and I should be cleaning but I need some down time!

Marcy~ I'm so sorry you aren't sleeping well. Do you think its about all the stuff with the house, selling/moving/buying? That's always such a stressful time (selling). I hope your buyer came today and still loved the house! I am in awe that you did bicycles and in and outs with your hands/arms in the air!!! Any DOMs? I have some at the back of my shoulders... Have fun tonight!

Gin~Enjoy Push Pull tomorrow. I like that one, short and sweet! I hope lunch with friends was good! I am (atleast for the first 3 weeks) doing only the cardio from 4DS. I think it is just the right amount of cardio intensity for the X. I don't like Tony better than Cathe!!! But I do like him. One of the things I like better about Cathe, is she does all the reps with you. I try and follow Tony, and then he stops to check on the other people in the workout. I may get used to this in time, but I feel my form is better when I do the excersise with the dvd.

Tracee~ Hi!

Deanie

Friday:
Another day jam packed with things to do, and my inlaws are here overnight!

Today I did B&G standing leg work, and abripper x. The leg work surprised me, I really think I got a great workout. this is not one of my favorite dvds. I still like 4DS legwork best. Ab ripper X~ I sweat more in this than any other weight work!!!! I did the in and outs with my arms in the air. (thanks Marcy~ you challenged me) but I did the bicycles with hands on floor. I also did 40 mason twists, my best so far. Tomorrow (or Sunday) I am going to try and do KB/BC. It will be hard with company overnight, and my DSs sleep over party on Sat.

Gin/Marcy~ I hope you got a good nights sleep and a great workout today!

Tracee~ Hi! Where are you? we miss you:)

Off to work, to my DSs school right after to hand out cupcakes for his school bday celebration(I decorated them like baseballs~ what a surprise), and then the inlaws will be here. Somewhere in that mix, I still need to CLEAN!!!x( x( :) and wrap the Channukah presents for tonight!!! So much to do, so little time!!LOL

Have a great day all~
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was Push Pull (another not too tough!:) ) and then walked with my friends. Tomorrow is yoga day. Christmas party tonight and 5 hour training workshop for school tomorrow.

Deanie--Happy b-day to your ds. When is it? Is this your 8 or 12 year old? I remembered when you said they were 7 and 11, like the convenience store. Hope you are able to enjoy your company AND get your workouts in while they are visiting!!:D

Marcy--Were you able to sleep last night? Hope so!!

Tracee--Hope you are doing well.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I managed to sleep last night (not much but at least it was uninterrupted). This morning was Legs & Back. I'll do Ab Ripper X tonight or tomorrow.

Here are my stats for pullups/chinups:

Reverse Grip Chinups: R1: 1 full, 1 at bar level, 2 @ 3/4, 1 @ 1/2way; R2: 1 @ bar level; 2 @ 3/4; 1 @ 1/4

Wide Front Pullups (these are the toughest for me): R1: 3 all at halfway; R2: 2 @ 3/4, 1 @ 1/4

Closed Grip Overhand Pullups: R1: 1 @ bar level; 2 @ 3/4; 2 @ 1/2; R2: 2 @ 3/4; 2 @ 1/2

Switch Grip Pullups: R1&2: 2 @ 3/4; 2 @ 1/2

Deanie - No DOMS today. I love Legs & Back. It is a total non-dreaded workout but effective and I like switching off between body parts. I like the way Tony does calf raises better. Can't say why. I feel like I'm concentrating more; maybe it's the speed that Tony goes at. He does the 3 positions - 15 slow and 10 fast. I used 5# weights. They're just done on the floor; no step. The step sometimes makes it too much for me. Cathe uses the topper which is 4" but my step starts out at 6" so I usually tire out quickly and it burns much more. It took awhile with ARX before I got my arms in the air but I think you feel it more in the core that way. The buyer seemed just as happy yesterday. If everything goes according to plan, we could be out by end of January, early February. I hope your in-laws don't get in the way of your workouts. Happy Birthday to your DS!:)

Gin - Enjoy yoga tomorrow. It's a bummer you have to work tomorrow.

Tracee - We miss you. Come back. Hope things are well and you're getting your workouts in.

BBL and have a great day!

Marcy

Hi guys. I have a lot to catch up on so forgive me if I don't remember everything that you guys talked about the last two days. Things have been hectic lately so I haven't made the time to check in. Work is busy and that's normally my time to get on here. My dh came down with strep throat on Wednesday night so I have had all the kid and house duties for the last two nights. :( I've also slept on the couch the last two nights because I don't want to be anywhere near the bed until I can get everything washed. I slept fine the first night but last night I only got a few hours in and I'm dragging right now. I have had to adjust my workouts and try to squeeze them in at night. I won't be able to do that tonight because I'm taking the kids to our towns Christmas parade and meeting friends for dinner/drinks.

So, I'm hoping tonight goes a little better and I can sleep good and get up and do BC tomorrow.

Marcy - I have lots of sympathy for you not getting good sleep. It's awful!

Deanie - I hope you are able to get some of your workouts in even with your in-laws in town.

Gin - sounds like you've been doing well with the rotation. I'm hoping to get back to a more consistent routine but that may have to wait until January.

Have a good evening and weekend.

Tracee

Hi Tracee!

So sorry about your DH getting strep (and you for being stuck with everything!). At least it sounds like you'll have a fun night tonight. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight and can get your workout in. Hope you have a great weekend.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.