GDMT^ ^ ^ Saturday^ ^ ^1.5

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today I did a mish mosh kickbox that I really enjoyed, except for the explosive lunges in CTX kickbox!x( I did not enjoy those!LOL I did: 4DS warm up and kickbox and CTX kickbox and cooldown/stretch. I definately prefer the drills in kickbox to the combos she does in KPC and KM. I also feel the workout all over more in CK, CTX and the 4DS.

Nothing going on for us this weekend. DH is working, nothing going on with the kids, so a nice relaxing weekend. How about you all?

Gin~ HOpe you had a fun workout.

Marcy~ What did you do today?

Tracee~ Hi!!! Great to hear from you yesterday:)

Off to cook choc. chip pancakes for the boys...they had a friend sleep over last night and its their fav. morning bfast with friends:)

Have a good one~
Deanie

forgot to ask-
What do you guys think of the slanted risers? I think IF I get them, I will order with the presale to save on shipping. Right now, I don't think its something I need. Also, I think Cathe is only using them for the incline/decline bench, not to step with.
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was KPC abs and then GS BSB. The weight workouts seem tougher than usual for me lately AND I have major DOMS in my legs, still!x( What is up with that? I really don't think I have ever had muscle soreness like this before. It hurts to go up and down the stairs and to even walk!?!?! And Monday B&G is scheduled. And my DH wants to go out and run in a minute!?!? I'll let you know about that.

Deanie--I love your creative kickbox workouts. CTX is one that I have considered, but it's so $. I do have Leaner Legs on vhs. What a great mom you are. Yum on the chocloate chip pancakes! My boys would have loved them. I don't think I will want the slanted risers. It's just as easy to change the risers under the bench that I have. Enjoy your day. I love days like that every once in a while!!

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.