GDMT^^^Wednesday^^^12.5

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was Shoulders and Arms. A good workout, but I wasn't sure about what weights to start with. So I will be upping some weights next week. Ab ripper X~ killer}( I was still a little sore from monday!

Stats:
Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1 &2 - 10 reps, 15#,
In & Out Bicep Curls (with this exercise and a few others, 16 reps are done): Round 1&2- 16R, 12#,
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 12 reps 8#, R2 - 10 reps 12#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Rounds 1 and 2 - 10 Reps, 15#
Full Supination Concentration Curls - R1 - 8R, 15#, R2 - 10R, 17#
Chair Dips - R1 &2- 25 reps with feet on chair (shoulder started to bother me towards the end!)
Upright Rows - Rounds 1 - 10 R, 15# round 2: 8 reps 17#
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Rounds 1 - 14# R2 - 15# (Hard!)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1 and 2 - 8R, 12#
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- Round 1&2 -12# Crouching Cohen Curls - Round 1&2 2 - 8R, 15#
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1 - 12R, 12#,
Bonus Round: (I only did one round, I thought I might not have time to do Abs:
In & Out Straight Arm Shoulder Flys (another 16 rep exer.) - 10# Congdon Curls - 12at 15# (thought these were easy!):eek:
Side Tri Raises -20 each side

A good workout, I really felt it when I got in the shower! I was surprised how high I lifted and still had good form. It must be because we switch muscles each excersise. I also think doing the 4DS just before this was good for using heavier weights for the X. (does that make sense??LOL)

Gin/Tracee~Whats on the schedule today?

Marcy~ How'd you do? Are we supposed to do more the second round or the same? or does it matter? I am going to do DS yoga tomorrow~ I'm sure I will need some yoga :) after monday and today!!

Have a great day!
BBL,
Deanie:*

eta: that Joe in the dvd.....one hot babe!!!;-)

Good Morning DMT!

Today my friend and I walked because her hip has been hurting. Then I came home to do the original BC. "You can do anything for a minute!":p
Went to a new dr. yesterday concerning my headaches and he was very thorough. Looked at my complete medical history, asked several questions. He popped my neck and back like a chiropractor, took bloodwork to test for several different things, including food allergies. I go back next week. I feel better about this approach, over all of those crazy meds!

Deanie--Great workout today!

Marcy--I assume you do the same?

Tracee--We missed you yesterday. Is today BM2 cardio?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I had another bad night of sleep (2nd in a row) so I didn't do the second round of the bonus round or Ab Ripper X (which is okay because my core's been on fire for 2 days now and it even hurts to cough!) Here are my stats:

Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1&2 - 8 reps, 19#,
In & Out Bicep Curls: Round 1&2- 16R, 16#,
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1&2 10 reps - 19#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Round 1 - 5 reps at 19# and Round 2 - 8 reps at 16# (I didn't feel like changing my weights for round 1 - I knew I should have but I figured I'd give it my best shot)
Full Supination Concentration Curls - Rounds 1&2 8 reps @ 19#
Chair Dips - R1&2- 35 reps with one leg in air alternating legs Upright Rows - Round 1 - 9 reps @ 19#; Round 2 - 8 reps @ 19#
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Round 1 - 16#, 16 reps; R2 - 16# - only 12 reps (Hard! - I agree!)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 8R, 16#; R2 - 10 reps @ 16#
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- Round 1 -16#, 16 reps; Round 2 - 15# - (Lost track of reps - I think I did around 11) Crouching Cohen Curls - Round 1 - 8R, 16#, R2 - 8R, 15#
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1 - 12R, 15#, Round 2, 10 R, 16#
Bonus Round:
In & Out Straight Arm Shoulder Flys (another 16 rep exer.) - 13# Congdon Curls - 8R at 13#
Side Tri Raises -24 each side

Deanie - Yeah, Joe's definitely hot! Great biceps! I hope Cathe has some men in STS (I think she mentioned she will or is thinking about it). I don't think it matters if you go up or down for the first or second round. I do both. Like in lying extensions, 15# was too light so I went up. If an exercise is really hard and I'm losing my form, I go down. If I can do 12 reps easily, I go up in weight. If I can't do 8, I might go down or just stay the same. I definitely need yoga tomorrow. I will most likely do one of Eoin Finn's practices from Power Yoga for Happiness. I'll try and do ARX tonight or tack it onto yoga tomorrow.

Gin - Hope the new doc works for you. I love getting my neck and back popped. It feels really good. I like the original BC and always love it when she says it's only for a minute because sometimes that's about all I can take.

Tracee - Hope you're doing well. We missed you yesterday.

Have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Good morning GDM!

I've already gotten a little off track with the rotation so we'll see what I feel like doing and what I feel like skipping. Yesterday I was too tired to get up so all I managed to squeeze in was shoulder work from Power Hour (is that what it's called, it doesn't sound right). So this morning I did the rest of PH. I'll have to do cardio tomorrow and I think a premix from BM is on the schedule but I can't remember.

Deanie/Marcy - sounds like you guys are cruising right along with the x with only a little DOMS. Good job.

Marcy - I forgot to say congrats on the house sale so I'm saying it now. :7 I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a great move after the holidays! When are you going to start looking for a new house?

Gin - sorry I wasn't here yesterday to talk about our rotation. Sounds like you're going above and beyond as usual. ;) You quoted my favorite phrase from Cathe!! That always gets me through that workout.

Have a good day everyone!

Tracee

Hi Tracee!

Yes, it is called Power Hour. Thanks about the house. We've already started looking on the internet for houses. As soon as we know the buyer has sold her house, we're probably going to go down to Georgia around the second week of January. We've started to narrow down our list. I don't know if I'm going to get through the full X rotation once our move gets into high gear but I think I'll at least get through the first couple of months. If I have time this weekend, I'm going to start packing up a lot of the workouts I'm not using. There's a short BM2 cardio premix which I think is only 43 minutes. Love those short premixes. I'll have to do a short yoga practice tomorrow because I have to clean up the house before I leave. We have a mover coming in for an estimate between 2 and 4 and the buyer coming for a second look at 3:30.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.