GDMT====Hip Hop Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT!

Today was LIS weights first and abs. For some reason I have hit a plateau for my weights with this workout. I follow Cathe for all the weight work except the round 2 over head press- I can do 17# and bent arm lat raise I can do 12# otherwise, can't seem to move up. I guess shoudlers are my weakest body part!

Gin~ Hope you had a great workout today!-- and no headaches!

Marcy~ I hope you got good news last night, for what its worth, I think you are right. Just depends how much you want the house what you decide. In this market, I'm surprised the sellers didn't agree to anything you want!!:)

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!!
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today was GS Legs. I had planned to do Tracey's Step Sweatfest, but decided to do legs today instead. Then ran out of time, but will do CoreMax #3 later when I get home. Last time I did GS Legs I was sore for 3 days!!x( }(

Deanie--Your shoulder work sounds good to me!! :)

Marcy--Hope everything worked out with the house in your favor! I saw where all of the new DWTS dancers and some of the past winners are going to be on Oprah today. We have an 8pm repeat of the show on another station here.

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

ETA: I found some shoes to wear with my dress for the wedding. 4" strappy satin pumps. I am going to be 5'10"!!:eek:

Good Morning DGT!

I got up on time and went back to bed so I managed to do David Swenson's Short Forms (45 mins.) Felt pretty good but I couldn't do headstand today. I guess I lost some momentum after being away. Did a good shoulderstand and backbend though. Managed to bind my hands together on one of the sitting poses. I have major DOMS in my inner thighs and am a little bit sore in my upper body. I don't know if it's from being away or the new workout yesterday. I also haven't done Short Forms in quite a while.

The Sellers have until 4:30 today to respond. My lawyer should be getting the contract of sale today but with my ditzy buyer (and her sister-in-law is her lawyer!), you never know.

Deanie - I never seem to move up with the pyramid exercises in 4DS. With heavy, I can go up, but endurance stuff I can't (or don't go very far.) That's why I like heavy, at least I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I'm surprised they didn't agree to more but the house was only on the market for three days so I guess maybe they were hoping to see what else they could get and with all my contingencies, maybe it sounded pretty iffy. Maybe they're tight on cash and can't lay out anything extra. The only good thing is when we saw the house, the pictures were off the wall already which means they're looking to move out soon.

Gin - Congrats on the shoes. You're going to be one sexy mama! Good luck with GS Legs. I have to pull that one out again soon (along with Step Sweatfest). Too many workouts, so little time! I'll try and see if I can record Oprah. Although I don't think I have much time left on my TIVO. Problem 2: Too many shows taped, not enough time to watch them.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Update!

Our contract was signed (in GA)! I'm just waiting for word that mine was signed in NY. I really need to know fast because I have to get a survey and inspection done and don't want to shell out money if I don't have a signed contract.

I can't wait until this is all over with.}(

Marcy

Marcy~ YAY!!!:7 about the contract. I know for me, if I get out of the yoga routine, it takes a while to build up again. I'm sure you'll be doing a headstand in no time:)

Gin~ Your shoes sound sexy:* You'll be taller than my DH- He's 5'9":) Good thing I'm 5'2"! LOL

Deanie

Hi Again!

Marcy--Yahooo! You are so close!

Deanie--The teachers tried your Color Science Experiment after school to make sure it would work for tomorrow and it didn't.x( Is this one that you have done before? It looked as if the oil stayed on the bottom, but the 2 soaps and the green water mixed together. Did I miss something?:-(

Off to do Core Max:) and vaccum:-(
Gin

Hi Again!

Deanie - My DH is 5'9 1/2" and I'm also 5'2. I'm sure once I get back in the swing of things, headstands will come again. My inner thighs are still real sore and I have dancing tonight. At least I'll be having a little bit of fun.

Gin - I still don't feel that close. Until I get a signature on the dotted line, nothing else matters. I only have 15 days to get inspections, etc. done so that doesn't leave a lot of time to wait things out. I guess I'll just go through with them and hope for the best. The closing on my current house wasn't any easier. I was gritting my teeth up until 2 weeks before closing.

Marcy

Gin~ It is an experiment we did. It worked well for us: green water, dawn, veg. oil, and shampoo or liquid hand soap. They didn't all mix together. The first time we had tried the shampoo and it didn't work as well as the hand soap. I'm sorry :(!! I did it at home for my younger son because he loves science stuff, that's how I remember it. I will ask at school tomorrow in case I got an ingredient wrong.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.