GDMT=====Thursday====1.24

deanie

Cathlete
Goooooooood Morning:):)

Today I got to sleep late:) because its a stretch day for me. I did stretch max #3. My favorite!

Gin~ I hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration yesterday! And I hope you splurged and had dessert:9 Are you going to do Core synergistics with us tomorrow? Its so long since we all did the same workout!!LOL

Marcy~ How was your stretch day? Did you get a good nights sleep? I hope so!

Have a great day all-
My DS11 is doing a 6th grade "play"-> the entire 6th grade picks a Greek God/Goddess and dresses in togas and talks about their God/Goddess on stage today. Its at 8:30, and then I'm off to work. DH is coming to see it also. My DS chose Atlas:)

Deanie

Good Morning DMT!!

Today was BB's Level 3 yoga. If it is too cold for my friend and me to run in the morning, then I will have time to do Core Syn plus 4ds Back and Biceps. I think it's just 25 min.

Deanie--We had a very nice dinner last night and yes, desert was yummy! A small chocolate cake that was more like a round very moist brownie with raspberry sauce that we shared. The best past was that a friend of ours happend to be there having dinner with his ds and the waitress came over to us and told us that our friend paid for our dinner! Too kind!! He knew it was our anniversary!
Enjoy watching your "Atlas" this morning!

Marcy--Did you sleep well again last night? Hope so. The platemates sound like a good thing to have! I may have to consider them.

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

This morning I did Power Yoga for Happiness - Full Bliss (80 mins.) Eoin does the best hip openers. I held crane pose for a long time today and I did pretty good on my standing balances. I remember when I did Yoga X for the first time and Crane was just not happening for me and that was less than a year ago.

Deanie - Hope DS's "play" goes well. Did you order the Platemates? If so, how many are in a set and what are the increments?

Gin - Wow, that was really nice of your friend to pay for your anniversary dinner. Dessert sounds scrumptious! I slept pretty well again last night. It's TTOM and I always get real tired so maybe that helped. Imagine TTOM being a good thing! It's great you're getting to do all the 4DS premixes. A lot of people don't seem to be happy with 4DS but I actually like it better than the last series. I'm not a circuit person. I've toyed with the idea of trading LIC but the strength work on there is good so I kept it. I really don't like the cardio on that one.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--Glad you slept better again last night. Maybe you are on a roll. I had not heard that some don't like 4ds. I guess I really don't dislike any, but my least favs are some of the older ones where I don't like the music, hairstyles, outfits or Cathe's "WooHoos!" Dumb reaons not to like a workout!x( But I like the majority!:7
Is crane pose same as crow? Have we had this conversation before?

Deanie--I would like to know about the platemates as well.

Hi Tracee!

Gin:)

Hi guys!

I didn't get the plate mates yet. I was all set to order and then realized I need 4, 2 pair, and each pair is 20$. For some reason I was thinking all 4 were $20. So now I'm back to contemplating themx( I don't really want to spend $40.00 on them. Them come in 1 1/4 increments. so one pair has 2- 1+ 1/4lbs.

Gin~ Your dessert sounds delicious!!:9 And what nice friends you have!!! I have not heard much negitive about 4DS either, but I am noticing some negitives about GS lately- surprised! I thought everyone loved those dvds.

Marcy~ I'm glad you got a decent (sp?) nights sleep! I think its great the way you love yoga. I wish I could get into it again. A friend of mine recommended a studio in my town that does "hot yoga" I would like to try that. I just have to find out when.

Hi Tracee:)

Deanie:*

eta: the Greek God/Goddess thing at school was great:)
also platemate website: www.fwonline.com/plate.htm

Hi Again!

Gin - Yes, crane and crow are the same. I was looking at the thread about people not getting on the bandwagon about STS and then a lot of them started saying how 4DS wasn't what they thought it would be. I'm still interested in STS but haven't preordered yet. I still want more details. I'll see when the first presale is up at this price. I hardly ever pull out Cardio Hits anymore although I do like Step Works. I pull out MIC every so often just to see how much my endurance has improved. I really don't care for IMAX 1 but still love Rhythmic Step.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.