GDMT* * * Wonderful Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was CK! Fun! I always have so much fun doing this workout and the time always flies.

I hope Santa brought you girls wonderful presents! Whatcha get? any new workouts?:)

Gin~ Was today a fun workout day for you? Yes, I highly recommend biting the bullet and getting the whole set, it is definately worth it!! We saw National Treasure 2 yesterday and we and the kids really enjoyed it. It was the same as the first one!

Marcy~ What kickbox did you do? I contacted Jess (from the boards) about getting legs and back and plyoX, but you can't order individual dvds, only the whole set. So I guess I will stick with what I've got. But I am going to order P90X+ when I can, and I will order it from Jess.:) My DH and I are going to Home Depot soon, and he is going to try and rig up a chinup/pullup bar for me in the basement. He saw me previewing the dvds, and realized I really could use the bar. (and the power towers are to tall for my basement)

Tracee~ Hi! I hope you are resting and will be back with us soon.

Have a great day!
Deanie:*

eta: Hoping for a blog update today on the STS! or this week!

Good Morning!

Today was 4ds Kick Box cardio only and Core Max #2 (with stability ball). Tomorrow is Circuit Max and then my flight to Houston leaves early in the am.
With this last rotation, I think I have done almost all the Cathe's I own except...GS, S&H and PS.
This morning my ds and I are delivering Meals on Wheels and then I am going to hit the needlepoint store for their annual sale. I usually buy all of my ornaments for family then.

Deanie--Glad that today was your CK day. Is that your all time favorite Cathe workout? The only workout related gear I got was a new pair of running/workout shorts.:) I have to really think hard about ordering the entire p90x set!:eek:

Marcy--How has it been getting your workouts in with DH home? When do you go back to work?

Tracee--Hope you are going to be able to join us soon!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hey Gin~ I hope the needlepoint store was fun for you! I'm not sure if CK is my all time favorite, but it may be :) My DH just rigged up a pullup/chin up bar for me in the basement!! Can't wait to use it! I hope I can do 1 pullup. I may try the negitive pullups to start with. Enjoy your trip to Houston!

Deanie

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Today I managed to do Core Syn. DH went out for an inspection for his motorcycle so I had the house to myself. Here's my stats:

Stacked Foot/Stacked Hand pushups: 30
Leaning Crescent Lunges: 10#
Squat Run - 5#
Sphinx Pushups - 13
Lateral Skaters- Really felt these in my glutes
Lunge & Reach - 10#
Prison Cell Pushups - 9
Hip Lifts - 20 each side
Squat X-Press - 8#
Plank to Chaturanga Run - 45 seconds (I plan on doing the full minute by the end of the X) (this was just as hard as I remembered it)
Walking Pushups - did the full minute
Superman Banana - felt good - bow to boat wasn't as easy
Lunge/Kickback/Curl/Press - 8#
Towel Hopping - 48 seconds
Reach hi and under pushups - full minute
Steam Engine - Really got my knees up high
Dreya Roll (10) - did a jump at the end on a few; didn't use my hands to get up.
Plank to Chat ISO holds - held for full minute
Table Dip Leg Raises - 40

Deanie - Funny, I like floor poses better than standing in yoga. I got a 25% discount when I ordered P90X plus. I hope it went through. It was a major PITA! I had gotten a link from someone over at VF. You have to join the Million Dollar Body Club (I managed to join through a game link) so it didn't cost me anything extra. It came to $44.93 for the workouts plus tax and shipping which came to a total of $54.05. I have to call customer service to make sure they got my order because I never got a confirmation (I wasn't the only one.) I clicked the Process Order button but you can't click it more than once because otherwise you might be charged with a double shipment.

I'm glad DH managed to rig up a pullup bar for you. Hope it works out.

I got tanzanite stud earrings from DS (he knows my favorite color is purple) and they were beautiful. I also got a Visa gift card, Godiva white chocolate and the Howie Mandel tickets. DH and I didn't exchange presents this year because we're trying to save money for our move. I wound up going to bed at 8:00 last night and got a really good night's sleep for a change.

I'm one day behind on the rotation so I didn't get to kickboxing yet. I might do Powerstrike again or I have a few kickbox workouts with Janis Saffell that I got for SASEs from VF. I'm really trying to do as many of my virgin workouts as possible and I'm getting through quite a few of them.

Gin - I go back to work Jan. 2nd. I managed to get in two workouts already so things aren't too bad even though DH is home. Tomorrow we're supposed to go to the movies with DH, DS, his roommate and DH's aunt. I think we're going to see I Am Legend. Friday we're going to a motorcycle show. I also got a DSW card for Christmas so maybe I'll try to go to the store after the show. Hope you got some nice stuff from the needlepoint store. Have a great trip to Houston. Hope you're able to do some workouts. Did you decide on a rotation yet?

Tracee - Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Marcy

Hello all! I just popped in to see what you gals were up to and it sounds like you're all doing wonderful. I've only read todays entries but when I get time I'll try to go back a few days and catch up. Can you believe I haven't even been on Cathe's site since my last post? I definitely needed a complete break from everything I think.

I haven't done one bit of exercise in almost two weeks and I actually feel pretty good. I've tried to get up and do a workout but I always talk myself out of it. :-( I've also been suffering from a bad sinus thing and that has kept my energy low and my sleep has been interrupted every night.

I received a Cathe gift card for xmas so I'm going to have to get back into the swing of things pretty soon.

Are all of you going to buy p90x+ now? You've jumped way ahead of me if that's the case. I'll be starting back at ground zero probably but that's okay.

I was glad to see that you guys were still including me in your posts, that made me feel good. :7 Hopefully once I get rid of this cold and get a good nights sleep I'll get back to a regular routine and start checking in more regularly with you guys again.

Deanie - My family can't wait to go see the National Treasure 2 movie. We've watched the first one so many times I lost count. Glad to hear that the second one was as good as the first.

Have a great day!!

Tracee

Hi Tracee!

So glad you're doing okay. I'm just getting over my cold and it's certainly not easy working out when you're sick and then in addition, interrupted sleep. Are you planning on holding on to your gift card for STS? I just checked to see if Beachbody had my order for P90X+ and it wasn't in the system. They said to wait 24 hours and if it wasn't there, I could order over the phone. Glad I printed out my order so I have the reduced price on it. Are you going to try and do Cathe's January rotation or do whatever you feel like?

Marcy

Hi Again!

Tracee--Great to "see" you again!! We have so missed you! Sorry you haven't been feeling 100%. Yeah to the Cathe g.c.! Are you saving it for STS? I would love it we could do the same rotation in Jan. I will either do Cathe's Jan. rotation or Debbie's Jan.07. Debbie's uses 1 week each of GS, S&H and the Pyramids and I would add 4ds, plus it has only 2 days of cardio a week and 2 rest days a week! I think we did it last year. Hurry up and get over your cold so you can join us again!;-)

Deanie-I bought all 6 of my needlepoint ornaments for family for next year. There went my Christmas money!:eek: So sweet of your DH to rig up your pullup-chinup bar! You'll do great..you are so strong!

Marcy--Glad you were able to sleep well last night. $54.05 sounds like a good price for p90x+. I'll have to "look" at the website. I love DSW. I buy all of my shoes there. My ds received some pushup handles that slide on the floor.... interesting. You go down with hands horizontal and come back up with hands vertical. I plan on doing Fri-run, Sat-yoga, Sun-band w/o and KM leg conditioning drills, Mon-Core Syn. while I am out-of-town.

I'll try to post from my brother's house.
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.