GDMT* * * Wonderful Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

I had a really hard time waking up this morning, so I was late working out,(of course I did the whole workout), late getting DS up, late getting out of the shower.....you get the idea!:+ Anyway, here are my stats:

Stats:
Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1 & 2 - 8 reps, 20#,
In & Out Bicep Curls: Round 1&2- 16R, 15#,
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 10 reps 15#, R2 10 reps 17#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Rounds 1 - 8 Reps, 17# R2- 8 reps, 20#!!
Full Supination Concentration Curls - R1 - 8R, 20#, R2 - 8R, 22#!!}(
Chair Dips - R1 &R2 35 reps feet on chair, switching raiseing leg every 5
Upright Rows - Rounds 1 +round 2: 8 reps 20#
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Rounds 1 - 15#, R2 - 17# (Hard!)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1 - 8R, 12# R2- 8reps, 15#
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- Round 1&2 -12# Crouching Cohen Curls - Round 1, 8 @ 17#, round 2 - 8R, 17#
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1, 8 reps, 15# R2- 10 reps 15#
Bonus Round:
In and out straight arm shoulder press: round 1 16reps @ 10#, R2 16 reps @ 8# (I actually feel it better with 8#)
Congdon Curls - R1 5 reps @ 20# and finished last 3 with 15#, R2 6 reps @ 20# and finished with 3 reps at 15#
Side Tri Raises -R1: 26 each side, R2: 29 each side

ABX: hard as usual. I really have a hard time with the oblique v up things!!!

Gin~ Wow that was a nice gift from your class. We three teachers got $75.00 each. I also am saving mine for STS! Enjoy your vacation:D What workout did you do today?

Marcy~ Can't wait to see your stats! I'm sorry we didn't do this together last time you did the X. Its a lot of fun to see what you've done and compare:7 Enjoy your lunch today(?)

Tracee~ WE MISS YOU!!! please check in just to say Hey!

Have a great day all~
Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was run with friends and then CF All Step Cardio Premix. I felt like Deanie did yesterday. I got a second wind halfway through CF. I was on the dizzy side in the first half. I know I have not been drinking enough water and eating too many sweets. Sweets are EVERYWHERE I look!:p :9 :eek:
Do you guys know if CF has all of the DM drills on it? The friend that I let borrow some of my Cathe's really liked DM and is getting a step for Christmas and seems to like to be challenged.....CF sounds perfect.
Scheduled for Sunday is PH. Am I the only one that really dislikes that one? Should I sub or make myself do it?

Deanie--Another great w/o, girl! How many children do you have in your class? $75. is a nice amt. with 3 teachers. I have 10 by myself. I AM also going to save my gc for STS also. Wonder how much it will be??:eek:

Marcy--How was your party last night? When will you go belly dancing with your friends? Have you done that before? You are the "dancing queen"!

Tracee--Come back! We miss you!

Have great day all!
Gin:)

I had a messed up night's sleep again which caused me to get up late so I did a streamlined version of Shoulders & Arms (of course, I had no time for ARX and also no bonus round).

I had a great time last night at my holiday party. I danced my a$$ off and actually lost a pound so I'm now enjoying a caramel frappucino courtesy of my boss. My other boss is treating me to lunch today and then I'm off until the new year.

Stats:

Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1: 8 reps @21# (up 2#); R2: 5 reps @ 19#
In & Out Bicep Curls: Round 1: 14 reps @ 19# (up 3#); R2: 16 reps @ 16#
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 9 reps 21# (up 2#), R2 3 reps 21#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Rounds 1 - 8 Reps, 19# R2- 4 reps, 19#
Full Supination Concentration Curls - R1 - 9R, 19#, R2 - 6R, 21# (up 2#)
Chair Dips - R1: 40 with switching leg raise (up 5 reps); & R2: 25 with two chairs (felt this in my triceps more and was able to go deeper)
Upright Rows - Round 1: 10 reps 19#
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Rounds 1 - 16#, 16 reps (Hard! - I think this is the hardest exercise for me in this workout)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1 - 8R, 19# (up 3#)
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- I bonked on this one - only 8 reps @ 19# (but up 3#)
Crouching Cohen Curls - Round 1, 8 @ 18# (up 2#)
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1, 10 reps, 18# (This is my favorite exercise) (up 2#)

I got $200 from one of my bosses so I'll try and put some away for STS but I really should put it into my moving fund!

Deanie - WTG on side tri rises!:) I feel like I could do these forever! Great workout overall!

Gin - Yes, sweets are everywhere this time of year. I had a piece of what I think was chocolate mousse last night but luckily they also had blueberries and strawberries so it wasn't so bad. Yes, all the DM drills are on CF. I hate PH! It's one of my most dreaded workouts. I'm thinking STS might be around $150 but it's hard to say since it sounded like she was only doing the first installment and she'd be added more as time went on. I've never done bellydancing before so it should be interesting. We'll probably go in Jan. or Feb. hopefully before I move.

Tracee - Please stop in and say hello. We all miss you!

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon

Gin~ I know what you mean about the sweets! I was pulling out of my garage today and my cleaning lady was pulling into my driveway!- she was bringing homemade chocolate chip cookies and a cinamon bread!! Yummy!:9 I love PH! It is my favorite all body workout! I can't believe you and Marcy don't like it!! I even like the warm up:) The best sub for PH is ME, which I don't like, so for me, I'd rather do PH. CF does have all the drill max drills in it, at the end. I have 18 kids and including me, 3 teachers in my class. The other 4 year old class is the same and the 3 teachers in that class got the same gift.

Marcy~ That was a great workout today-for the streamlined version, you still worked hard! Have a great vacation! You are also the Tricep Queen;-) I am in awe you did 10 reps at 18# for the lying down tricep extensions!}( I just read your post about the carmel frappacino to my DH (he is home today) and he is now making me coffee!!:7 I hope you enjoyed your lunch.

Deanie:*

PS- I'd like a Blog update:p

Hi Again!

Deanie - Lunch was great. I had a greek salad, a seafood pot with clams, mussels, shrimp, etc. with rice, apple cinammon lemonade and hazelnut, chocolate and one other kind of ice cream. Thanks for all the compliments. Yes, I love my tricep work! Enjoy your coffee!

I'd also like a blog update. I did see that she was still on target for filming in February. Hopefully we'll get an update after Christmas is over.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.