GDMT* * * Tuesday* * * 11.27

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

I can not believe today is the 27th already! wow did this month fly!

Today was HIS warm up and weight work and CTX step and intervals. What a workout! I was whiped out by the end. I forgot how hard the step was in the step workout! whew! I only upped my weights for the back one arm row with db: 35# and the back wide flye with 30# today. All other weights I did the same as last week.

Marcy~ You go girl!! Holy double workout yesterday! I am impressed!}( Looking forward to starting the X on Monday. I am happy to have the weekend off!

Gin~ I'm glad you were able to get in a workout yesterday and you feel better:7 What did you do today? I like that you have all that needlepoint stuff for the holiday. It makes it homey. (although, maybe you should stop now!:) )

Tracee~ I hope you are still with us. Miss you!

Today is another busy day for me, I will try to BBL,
Deanie

PS~ I am anxiously waiting for a blog update!!! I promised DH no more spending, except for Cathes new STS and I want to know how much that will be and when the presale starts. I am glad she made the announcement, but now its been about 3 weeks! I need more info:p

Good Morning DMT!

BAD headache last night, didn't sleep, so didn't do the workout I had planned....LIS/Shoulders/Core. Took 3 pills this morning and after 2 hours headeache is finally gone. I'd like to think I could do it later, but will probably be wiped out after school since I didn't sleep! I am going to try to cut out any possible food triggers, which includes so much of what I eat.

Deanie--CTX is one that I don't have. I am also anxious to hear more about STS! Can't wait!
Stop doing needlepoint??? Never!;-) That is my 2nd addiction behind working out, of course. I make an ornament for my boys, ds's fiance and my nephews every Christmas so they will have ornaments for their trees.

Marcy--Double duty workouts? You are the woman!! DWTS?? I really like Mel and Helio the same, can't decide. Marie was disapointing with her "doll dance". ?!?!?

Tracee--I'm starting to worry about you, girl!!

Gin:)

Hi all!

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in. The holiday was busy and I was in a funk so I didn't do too much working out. Sometimes I just can't face coming on here to read how well you guys are doing when I'm not doing the work myself. Other times it motivates me to come on here and read what you guys are doing.

Anyway, today I got up early and did BC plus chest, back, bis and tris. It was a good workout and I'm glad to get most of the work done in one day. I'll try to get a leg workout and shoulder workout in by the end of the week. For some reason it's just getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed and workout. I was hoping by now that it would just become a natural thing but it hasn't.

DWTS - My favorite is Helio and I'm going to be so disappointed if he doesn't win. I like Mel too but she has a dance background so I really think Helio is more impressive with all that he's learned. Marie's doll dance was terrible, I was very sad for her.

Thank you also for being concerned about me and wondering where I was the last few days. That makes me feel important!!

Have a great Tuesday!
Tracee

Hi Ladies!

I had a hard time sleeping again last night. I don't know if I mentioned it but as soon as the weather starts changing and the house gets all closed up, I seem to break out in intense hives on my neck, chest and face and can't sleep. I use the Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream which works but it really stinks (like Ben Gay) and burns for the first few minutes of applying but it does work. I keep trying to think what else might cause it. I was also wondering if it had anything to do with the chemicals when I got my hair highlighted. All I know is I long for spring when I can open up the windows and let some fresh air in. This morning was Kickbox, Legs & Core (weights first) (and yes, I did Cathe's legs today). This premix was much better than the LIS premix. I also like these abs much better. I find them much more effective, really feel my core working. I burned 433 calories and felt really pumped this morning.

I didn't have to time to change weights on my bbl so I kept my bbl at 36# for the warmup and heel raised squats.
Dbbl Deadlifts - 21#
Plie squats on step - 29# (I liked this one - Amy does something similar in Slo Mo Legs)
Leg Press - 19#
Low Plane Lunges - 10# dbbls (really felt in my quads)
Leg Press/Outer Thigh Lift - 10# dbbl and 2# ankle weights
Was running late this morning so I skipped the last set of squats (you know I'm not fond of squats anyway.)

Deanie - I definitely think it's time for an STS update. I don't think I'll be preordering first thing. I have to control spending myself but maybe I'll put aside anything I get from Christmas gifts. Good work on your one arm rows and back flys. I didn't have time for LIS over the holidays so I had to double up yesterday. Not anything I want to do again anytime soon.

Gin - Needlepoint was my addiction before I starting working out again. I seemed to have dropped it completely. I just started picking it up again about a month ago. It also got really expensive getting things finished and framed. DWTS - I think I liked Helio a little better than Mel last night. Marie was a disaster. I kept thinking she was going to wake up from her doll like state and do something great but it never happened. I really liked Helio's freestyle but I agree with Carrie Ann when she said Mel had shown more during her other performances. Sorry your headaches are starting in again.

Tracee - Hope you're okay and we hear from you today. We miss you.

Have a great day and I'll BBL.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Tracee - You're very important:)! Sounds like you had an intense workout this morning. You seem to have made up a lot of what you missed. I agree about Helio. He's also so much fun to watch. I hope you have better days ahead.

Marcy

Good Afternoon

Marcy~ Great workout today! I am really enjoying the leg workout from 4DS. Your hives sound horrible, I hope they don't last to long and you are not to uncomfortable! I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

Tracee~ You are a maniac}( }( That is one tough workout you did!!! I'm happy to "see" you here again!:7 For me, working out is the one constant in my crazy, caotic life. Which is why I am probably so anal about it!!LOL

Gin~ I'm sorry to hear about your bad night last night! You are so sweet to make the needlepoint ornaments for everyones trees! I love homemade stuff so much more than store bought! I hope you are headache free tonight! I am off to make some of your pancakes, and freeze them for the rest of the week!!yum:9

Have a good evening all
Deanie:*

Hi Again!

I'm sure I have missed you guys. I did want to report that I just completed LIS/Shoulders and Core. I skipped the calf section since I just did S&H Legs yesterday and worked my calves then. I made it through the day without sleep after taking 2 Cafergots (migraine med with caffeine) this morning.:)

Tracee--So glad to see you are still with us. Please continue to post, even if you don't work out everday!! We would miss you too much! Wow what a workout you did today! Let us know if you are sore tomorrow.:p

Marcy--Hives must be miserable!:( Have you been to an allergist? Needlepoint is just a fun hobby, but not cheap. I used to do commissions all the time. "I kept thinking Marie was going to wake up from her doll like state." LOL on that statement. I was thinking the exact same thing. What were they thinking with that dance?? I know she is a dollmaker, but liven up the dance!:)

Deanie--So glad you like the pancakes. They always turn out for me, but the last batch I made were kind of funky. They have a weird taste. I don't know what happened.:eek:

Gin:)

Gin - You made me laugh with your description of Marie's dance. I was thinking the same thing about her waking from the doll like state. I think I must have missed out on something good with your pancakes because I didn't write down the recipe. If you get a chance to post it again I would really like to try it.

I liked getting more of my upper body weight work done in one day but I don't think I'd be able to maintain the 4:30 wake up time. I was having a hard time staying awake at work today.

Hopefully, you guys will see this post since it's so late.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.