GDMT* * * Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

Today was LIS weights first. Love the hip hop move! I'm running really late today, have to run errands before school.

Gin~ BC today?

Marcy~ Great news about your house! You'll be a Georgia gal in no time! Do you need to find a new job when you move or are you transfering offices?

Hi Tracee

BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning Girlies!

Yes, today was BC, weights first. I had not done the cardio portion since December! It gets your HR up there, but is quick and to the point!:) Have you girls ever done the 4ds BC upper body circuit? That looks like it could be a fun premix.

Hi Deanie, Marcy, Tracee. I'll be back after school.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

This morning I did Erich Schiffmann's Backbends (another virgin workout completed). It was almost 90 minutes. Good workout but I actually like his Inversions practice better. He is very good at sequencing and building up to the targeted moves. The pose I still have a problem with is reclining hero pose:

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/790

Did it but certainly didn't hold it as long as Erich did.

My arms are really hurting from yesterday's workout.

Tomorrow is Legs & Back.

Tomorrow at 3pm we will be signing on the dotted line! No more 19 degree weather for us!

Deanie - Unfortunately my firm doesn't have an office in Atl. I did meet with a headhunter when I was down there 2 weeks ago and already took all my tests. As soon as I give her a definitive date, she'll start calling firms to set up appointments.

Gin - I'm sure there are many good premixes on 4DS which will take me awhile to get through. BC was the most intense cardio of 4DS for me. Really got my HR up. It's just a little annoying for me with all the equipment. I think Cathe did a great job with all the cardio portions of 4DS.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--I think I have tried that pose before. I can only go down to my elbows. My SIL and both of my nephews naturally sit with their legs like that when they sit on the floor. It's quite comfortable and natural for them.x( OUCH! Yeah to signing on the dotted line! I do enjoy 4ds BC, but glad it is only 30 min of cardio! :p

Hi Deanie! Are you feeling back to normal?

Good Afternoon!

Gin~ NO! I just made an appt. with the dr. for this afternoon when my DS comes home! Everyone at school (teachers and kids) is/are sick. 2 other teachers went to the dr. and got anti biotics. I'm hoping that will be the case for me. I have Mahjong here tonight, I hope I make it thru. I prob. won't workout tomorrow morning.

Marcy~ You are sooo flexable!:)Good luck tomorrow!

Deanie

Deanie--Sorry you are still not feeling well. There are so many sick teachers out at school. People are dropping like flies. The rest of us have been going around spraying Lysol and wiping every surface with disinfectant wipes. Hope you start to feel better soon!!:eek:

Maryc--I agree...you are so flexible!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.