GDMT* * * Mayday Monday* * *11.26

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today I could not get out of bed this morning, so I ended up doing a 20 min. pilates tape. I actually ended up enjoying it, one move which used to be hard for me, I was able to do (i.e. teaser:) )

I am going to be pressed for time in the mornings for the next 2 weeks. My friend had surgery and can't drive, so I am taking her daughter to school for her. Her daughter goes to my school, but she lives in another neighborhood. So my posts will be short in the mornings.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Later~
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran and then did S&H Legs. Felt good and my back only is a little sore....yeah!:)
I wasn't sure which thread to post on since you and Marcy started at the same time.
After a week off, it is back to school today.

Deanie--Glad you enjoyed the pilates tape. Which one? You are so thoughtful to take your friend's daughter to school.

Marcy--Great workout today girl! I am more than borderline obsesssive with the needlepoint!;-) Of course, I have been doing it for 25 years or more! I guess I have an obsessive personality. At least I am into healthy obsessions, right?

Tracee--Hope we will hear from you today. We have missed you, girl!!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon!

I did my second workout - BC/Bis & Tris. This one seems to take the most out of me. I burned 463 calories (most so far). I guess I'm getting fitter: my heartrate went up more on strength but down more on cardio. Last time I was in the zone for 27 minutes; today was 47 minutes. I left out a few fast foot repeaters and left off a little of blast #11. Here are my stats:

Seated Overhead Extensions: 15, 21 (up 1#), 25, 31
Standing Hammer with Twist - 12# @ 12 reps, 15# @ 10 reps (up 2 reps)
Traditional Curl: 15#, 19#
Lying Bbl Extensions: 36#
Lying Dbl Extension: 12# (up 2#)
Crazy 8s: 36#
Reverse Curls: 12# (should've gone higher)
Dips with feet on ball and step (I was a lot more stable this time)
Incline Hammer Curls with Twist - 12#
Double Arm Seated Hammer Curl: 15# (up 3#)
Hanging Concentration Curls: 20#
Wrist Curls: 10#

I'm having one more open house this year this Saturday. Sunday
DS is coming over to help me trim the tree and decorate the house. I couldn't put up the tree until after open house because it takes up too much room.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.