GDMT* * * Manic Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was Core Synergistics. A nice change of pace, but still a hard workout! Wishing recovery week was more of a "take the week off" thing:)

Stats:
Stacked Ft/Stacked Hand pushups: 35
Leaning crescent lunges: 8#
Squat run: 5#
Sphinx pushups:13
Lunge & Reach: 10#
Prison Cell pushups: was so busy repeating in my head how to do them, forgot to count!!!:)
Side Hip Raises: 20 each side
Squat X-Press : 8#
Plank to Chaturanga Run - did the full minute
Walking pushups: went the full minute
Lunge/Kickback/Curl/Press - 8#
Towel Hopping: did the full minute (easier since the band hops in BC)
Reach hi and under pushups: did the full minute- didn't count
Steam engine: all 50
Dreya Roll - again forgot to count, prob. about 12
Plank to Chaturanga ISO - held full minute
Table Dip Leg Raise - 30

Gin~ Glad you enjoyed PH! I think you will see good results if you do less cardio and lift heavy. Try it for a month and see....

Marcy~ Yeah! Recovery week! I previewed my dvds for next week. They look hard, and I'm not sure where to start with weights, so next week will prob. be a trial and error week. Also, I think next week is so much more effective with a pull up bar. I am looking into the towers and chinning bars, but I won't be able to get anything right away anyway. I am going to do Bryan Kest yoga #2 tomorrow for a change of pace.

Tracee~ I hope you are still with us

To all: Have a very happy Xmas!!! Do you do anything special tonight or tomorrow? We do the traditional Jewish Xmas: we go to the movies and eat Chinese food for dinner!:) The kids want to see National Treasure 2. I will check in tomorrow......

Deanie:*

Good Morning!

Today was another heavy cardio day. I ran with my friend and then did RS.:p

Deanie-- Good job with the Core Syn. I may take that one with me this week when I go to stay with my nephews. SIL has 5# I can use. Your "recovery" week is really more of a "different-type-of-workout" week, right? It's just not using heavy weights. Is that the idea?
My boys saw National Treasure2 and really liked it. Hope you all enjoy it and the Chinese food.:9 We will go to church tonight and usually have tamales and chili for dinner, but DH just informed me that he needed to start eating better and wanted turkey chili and no tamales....What? NOW? My older ds and his fiance will be here tomorrow and we will have turkey,etc.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.