GDMT* * * Happy New Year! 1.1.08* * *

deanie

Cathlete
HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS:7 :7 :7

Today was PlyoX. Wow what a workout! I surprised myself and was able to keep up with Tony and crew! I didn't have to press pause once! Thank you Cathe- I thought this workout was a lot like the intervals only premixes, only cathe's are harder. Not to say I didn't get a great workout, because I did:) I don't think I went as deep in my squats as the Xers, but I still feel it in my legs.

Today is the last day of vacation for me and my boys:( We had a great one, just wish it was longer! It is supposed to snow tomorrow, so we are hoping for delayed opening or school closing!!!LOL

Gin~ Did you start your new rotation today?

Marcy~ What new workout did you do today?

Tracee~ Are you doing Debbies rotation with Gin?

I will be rushing around today, trying to do all the things I thought I had plenty of time to do during break, and never got too :+ :+ I hope to pop in later-

Deanie

PS--Still waiting for an STS update, I am getting a little frustrated with no updates- last I saw was in a post, that early Feb. is still a go for filming. I would think the presale would start in Jan. I am itching to buy, and I know, if I buy the X+, the next day the Cathe STS presale would start!!!x( So I am trying to be patient-- which I am not very good at:D

Good Morning And Happy New Year DMT!!:)

Today I started Debbie's Jan 07 rotation with GS C&T and B&G ankle weight abs. I survived the drop set of pushups, but then started to see stars with the Bonus Close Grip Chest Press. Ouchie Mama!}( I do my best, but really have to go down in weight from what Cathe uses in a lot of the exercises.x(
Today I take down all of my Christams decorations. Not quite as fun as putting them up, but nice to get the house back in order.

Deanie--Thank you for your sweet post yesterday. You guys really do push me along!:) Hopefully Cathe will post something in the next few weeks about the STS. I wonder if Brenda's hip has healed completely? Enjoy your last day off. I don't go back until next Monday.

Marcy--Did you do the Plyo X today also? Do you go back to work tomorrow?

Tracee--Hope you can come out and play with us and join me in the new rotation!

Happy 2008!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon and Happy New Year!

I did CST last night and had a pretty good workout. Here goes:

Stats:
Slow-Motion 3-in-1 pushups:12+ 13 bonus
In & Out Shoulder Flys: 16reps - 13#
Chair Dips: feet on chair, switched lifted leg every 5, total 42
Plange Pushups: 22
Pike Presses: 15, feet on chair
Side Tri-Rises: 22 each side
Floor Flys: 16
Scarecrows: 8 reps, 15#
Overhead Tricep Extensions: 10 reps, 15#
Two-Twitch Speed Push-ups: 14 (2 sets)
Y-Presses: 8 reps, 16#
Lying Tricep Extensions: 12 reps, 16#
Side-to-Side Pushups: 16 total
Pour Flys: 8 reps, 12# (really tough!)
Side-Leaning Tricep Extensions: 9 reps, 16#
One-Arm Pushups: 16 total
Weighted Circles: round 1- 8#, round 2- 5#
Throw the Bomb: 9 reps right arm; 10 reps left arm - 15#
Clap Pushups: 76 clap pushups on toes (well, not exactly clapping; more like bringing hands together)
Slo-Mo Throws: 4 reps - 12#; 4 reps - 10#
Front-to-Back Tricep Extensions: 8 reps, 13#
One-Arm Balance Push-Ups: 14 total, with lifting leg up
Fly-Row Presses: 8 reps, 12# (these were tough!)
Dbbl Cross-Body Blows: 18 reps, 16#

This morning I did Ab Ripper X. I feel like I'm getting stronger each time with this. Today I did 50 Mason Twists with 10#! I plan on doing Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix 2 tonight but if I don't have much time, I might do something different.

Gin - Sounds like a good plan for your rotation. Yes, the Close Grip Bonus Chest Press is a killer. P90X is great but it always feels nice to go back to using a barbell.

Deanie - Glad you liked Plyo X. It's not as hard as Cathe's blasts but it's still a good, effective workout. Tony's cardio isn't intended to be really intense so as to concentrate more on strength gains and keeping lean muscle.

Tracee - Will you be doing a rotation this month?

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.