GDMT****Sleepy Sunday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today was MIC! WOW was it hard! I haven't done this in ages, but man, you had to mop me up off the floor this morning! I think this workout is harder than Imax 3!! and all it is is hi/lo and step! By the time I got to the intervals, I was poopped! made it thru, but barely. I don't remember this beeing this hard, hard, yes, not this hard! I think I am out of shape cardio-wisex( . another reason I am glad I am doing this rotation. I think my new rotations will be 3 months strength, one month endurance! I think I did too many months of strength, and my body is letting me know!

Gin~ I hope you are feeling better:)

Marcy~ Ihope you are having a nice weekend. Packing???

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Afternoon!

I'm here!:eek: And seriously thinking about trying to attempt LIS while I have a moment of feeling almost normal. I have had major Cathe withdrawals while trying to recover from the flu these last 4 days. It has been brutal.x(

Deanie--I do remember MIC as being somewhat of a sweatfest! Glad you survived it. I am going to have to modify my workouts this week until I feel 100%. I think C&W will be perfect for tomorrow. Keep us posted concerning what is going on at the nursery school. I gather that you would like to continue working there, so I sure hope that it works out that way.
I also love the blog pics! Cathe is so generous in sharing so much info and great pics with us!

Hi Marcy!

Wish me luck as I attempt LIS!:eek:
Gin:)

Just reporting back to say that I DID do LIS and it was just what the doctor ordered!!:) It was just enough cardio and just the right intensity.:)
Yeah! Cathe Cardio makes me so happy!:) What a dork. Okay...see you girls tomorrow!

Gin:)

Hi Ladies!

Didn't work out this weekend but did pack up 3 large bags of clothes and shoes. I also just ordered STS!:) :D

Gin - Glad you're feeling better and was able to workout again.

Deanie - I agree MIC might be harder than IMAX 3. I always dread doing MIC. Don't dread IMAX 3 quite as much so I guess it must be a little easier.

Probably doing Tracey's Parts series this week. Glute Camp tomorrow and maybe Abs/Core +.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.