G.F.K.A. HATE - August 12

August

Cathlete
Morning!
loveshower.gif

I'm whizzing by on my way to my work room...today is my day off of working out and by golly, I'm taking it and feel worthy about it for once! That's a nice feeling!
gigglesmile.gif

JENNIFER - I've been meaning to ask you about your ankle. It sounds like it's doing lots better? Do you think you'll try the fitness challenge you mentioned?

Oooooh, ice cream....

BECKY - Woo hoo for you!! Dang, that's a ton of pushups! Congratulations! 100 is totally not far off!

MICHELE - OMG! LOOK AT YOUR AWESOME AVATAR!!!! You look beautiful and very artsy, too!
6.gif
It's so great to finally sort of put a shaded face to a name!
10.gif
happy0005.gif

As lowly Hatesville dweller August A. August, I vote President Michele come up with our new name.
evilgrin0010.gif

..... instead of leaving her humble servants to go play with the folks at CC just because they all have CC Spots. Not fair! Not fair!
jealous.gif

loudlaff.gif

Okay, off I go.

Have a great one!
thair_kiss.gif

:):)Good Morning !

Hey August A. August ! :) Thanks for your encouragement on the pushups. So far , so good. But I don't want to get TOO excited, I know the hard part is still to come !

I agree with you and love seeing a picture of Michelle. It's so cool how you did that , Michelle !!!:cool: And yes, I can see enough to see you are very pretty. Your hair looks thick ...is it curly too ??

Now it's your turn August !!!;)

My calves are sore from GS legs yesterday and today is an hour with Sean :eek: on the TM ! EEK! I'm hoping it will loosen my legs up and not make them even worse .

Have a good one !

August, did you have a good rest day ?

Becky

Hello Everyone.
Becky-Great job on the pushups.
Michele-We trust you to pick out our new name.
August-Enjoy your day off.
Dana-MIA?
Jen-We miss you.

The ice cream is now gone, thank GOD. Thinking about doing the challenge but need more info.. We shall see. I prefer not to have added stress from work.

Hope everyone has a Great Day!

Oh all you smiley-loving haters.... guess what????

fly2.gif

bliss.gif

cancan.gif

za4.gif

Yes, I found a smiley site. Shall I continue? .... Just kidding.

August - enjoy your rest day. Girl, I'm taking an entire rest WEEK this week. I pulled something in my back, dang it.
2i8d4ao.gif
And yes, that's how I feel about it.

Becky - Hi. I don't know you, but I'm a sometimes poster here... but definitely not a "hater!"

Jennifer - I'm glad you enjoyed that ice cream!
orjnfq.gif
Okay, I was looking for a smiley with an ice cream cone, but this guy was so funny I just had to grab him.

Cuz - I'm dying to know what name you come up with for this thread!! Something smiley related, don't you think?
cheerleader3.gif

Ahem. This smiley thing takes an awful lot of time, doesn't it?

I got it! I got it! I got it!

How about Smile Though Your Hate is Breaking -- you know, like the song. LMAO!!!

I'll BRB

I'm baaaack!

Holy CRAP!! It's been insane around here! The city is going from house to house cutting down TREES! OMG, they're cutting down some of the most gorgeous, old trees! :mad: :(

I heard all this racket outside and I looked out the window and there were men with chain saws in my backyard chopping down a beautiful shade tree! Gas lines for the city and British Petroleum run through our development and rules were established about where you could plant trees at that time. Well, apparently they changed the rules and we have NO SAY in the matter. They are cutting down a tree that WAS HERE before the homes were built or the gas lines went in. It's an old tree and I can't see how it's bothering anything! I'm so mad I can't see straight! Have I used enough !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::(:mad::(:confused::(:mad:

Oh Cuz!!!! That's just AWFUL! It just breaks my heart when companies whack down trees like that. Those trees are... well, they're part of our heritage, for heaven's sake! I'm so very sorry!

Hey... where is Dana?? Does anyone know???

I am checking in real quick from work... it is pretty slow today & trying to keep myself awake until I leave in 1 1/2 hours, UGH! I did Powerstrike yesterday morning & Shape It Up this morning for my workout. I am REALLY liking working out in the AM. I've still been getting here about 8 so with taking 30 min for lunch I'm still leaving at 4:30 if it is slow... I'd gladly stay later if needed but...

We cooked out on the grill last night!! Okay, well just wanted to say hey to Michele, Shannon, Becky, August, & Jennifer & ask WTH is Dana??? :(

I will try to check back in later this evening!

:eek:Jen - WTH??? Is that any way to speak at me? :cool:I'm here. I am so BUSY at work. It is CRAZY!!!!!! There is a training on Thursday for all the aides in our school district and I've been busy getting all that ready. I hope that I only have to stay for the welcome part and that I can leave after that. I"ve got too much to do in the office. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. I have 2 old fillings, both on the top of my mouth but on opposite sides, and they need to come and have new ones put in. Doesn't that sound like FUN?!?!?!?!?!

Tonight when my DH gets home I'm going to start doing the 1RM test. I'm thinking of doing shoulders tonight. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

Michele - I can't believe that they are cutting down all those trees. That is awful. :mad:

August - I like the name, "GMKAS" - so mysterious. Now say it, sounds like a Boston accent GM - KAS (cars). Tee-Hee!!!:p

Hi to everyone else. I'm gonna get going but I"ll try to check back later.

Hello Everyone.
Michele-our electrical company is cutting down alot of our trees too. I'm supposed to have one trimmed down on one side.
Hope you all have a great day.
It might make national news. A city commisioner resigned, well, the city council voted not to accept his resignation. The commissioner was upset of an on-going dedlock.
Kwame is still in office, our governor won't do anything.
No new news on the challenge.

BBL

I'm trying to do this 1RM thing and I don't know what is going on but the workout manager is so slow tonight. I don't even know if it saved any of my stuff.

Michele/August: have either of you started with your 1RM's?

Jen - what time are you working out in the a.m.?

OK, I"m gonna go back and the w/o manager again.

Hey Dana!! You know I was just worried about you, hadn't heard from you in a couple days so was just concerned... and missed you! :D I have been getting up about 5:20 so I'm working out by 5:30-5:40 & work out until 6:40-7 depending on the day. I changed my hours at work to 8 or 8:30 to 4:30 or 5, depending on what time I get there. So, when are things going to slow down for you at work?

Hey Jennifer- How are things going with your job? Keeping you in my prayers that you'll be okay or find another job.

Michele- I love the new picture! Of course since I've seen it, I can make out your face but the real picture is much better! :)

August- How are the kids? Mine are rotten as ever... Sami is still not sleeping through the night & wakes us up at least once a night. Chad said today that it is like having a 3 month old baby that can walk. :p

Well I think I am going to check up on things in the OD to see if I've been missing anything good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.