G.F.K.A. HATE - August 11

August

Cathlete
th_Smiley-kiss.gif
Morning!

I must be brief, as I was a sloth allllll weekend. I've got a deadline for Friday for two things I need to finish....and in order to finish them, I'll need to uh, start em.

7.gif

I just finished up my smoothie (which was actually a bumpie because I didn't blend it enough, and yet I put too much water...but it sure tasted good!
eatdrink058.gif
). Today I did Totally Cool Step with Christi to see if Dana bought the wrong first Christi DVD, and I'm here to tell her that she indeed DID.
10.gif

There were lots of really fun parts to it...but there were huge chunks where I could absolutely not follow what the heck she was doing. I'd be dancing along having a great time thinking, "Oh, Dana can do this. What's she talking about?" and then moments later I'd be standing completely still staring at the screen and cursing.
2mo5pow.gif

Did you try the 2nd routine, Dana? That one was a little bit easier for me to follow. Stress on the "little bit" part.

Speaking of stress, and I say this lightly but.....after finishing stepping I felt warmth in my knees.
scared008.gif

All right, I'm off to shower, shampoo and shine.

Laters!
thair_kiss.gif

ETA :

Jennifer -

>what about kettleblast?

Does that mean you're getting some?
evilgrin0039.gif

Last edited:
Hello Haters.
Mondays are a REAL drag. Yesterday, I went for two walks. One in the morning and one after I went to the grocery store to buy some ground turkey and B & J Banana Split.
Didn't do much all weekend so the ice cream fit plus it was on sale. Not sure what'll happen this week at work, I'm sure they'll be sending everyone home cause it's so slow. Need to get back into working out on a schedule like I did before my foot sprain.

Hope you all have a Great Day!

Good Morning !
Okay.....I agree, I'm NOT a fan of Mondays!:(

BUT........I am excited to report that I just finished day 1 of the Pushup challenge and I did.............da da da daaaaa...............
46 !!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:
I can't believe it, but maybe this challenge is going to work ??! It was a little tough towards the last few but it's completely do-able!

Michelle, I think we should pat ourselves on the back and high five eachother!
Who else is doing it ?

My workout today was GS legs , which I shortened to one of the premixes, and coremax #2. I finished with pushups and now I'm going to get something to eat.

Becky

Good morning! Good morning!!

I'm here but I don't have time to check-in right now. DH is working from home today and I'm helping. :D

Just wanted to say hello and give youse big hugs and smooches.

How do you like my new avatar? I wanted to find a way to post my picture and yet not be seen -- LMAO!! You gotta love a Mac computer. ;)

Hello GFKA Haters,
At work, they are talking about a weight/fitness challenge. By the time the details come through the pipe, I should be back working out. Deciding whether to drive to my fave mall to get some new shoes/boots for work.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.