G*D*M*T** * Icy Wednesday* * *2.13

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Gin~ I think its just you and me today!!:) LOL

today I did stretch max #1 and 2. I really enjoyed the change from doing #3 and enjoyed the stretches. #2 was great for me as it had alot of chest and shoulder stretchs which I needed. My chest still has some DOMs.

We are getting the furnace and hot water heater installed today. We probably can't do the air conditioner because of the ice!! The schools have a delayed 2 hour opening today, so I only work from 10:30-noon!!:) :)

Off to feed my boys!
BBL,
Deanie

Deanie--Oops! We were posting at the same time. See above.:eek:
Enjoy your 1 1/2 hour workday!! We have not had any ice here this year, so no "snow days" for us.

Enjoy getting your new hot water heater and furnace today!
Gin:)

Gin~ I hope you feel better today. I was wondering if we would start the thread at the same time, I was late today.:) I know the Feb.07 rotation is heavy on cardio, but I want to shock my body and haven't been doing much cardio. I also was considering jan 08, but I don't like the "bonus burn" stuff. I revised the Feb. 07 rotation because we are going to Florida for spring break the last week of march. so here is what I worked up.

Week ONE

Mon....LIC
Tues....Low Max
Wed....Step, Jump,Pump
Thurs...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Fri....Leaner Legs
Sat....OFF
Sun...Drill Max

WEEK Two

Mon...Power Hour
Tues...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Wed....Muscle Endurance
Thurs....Imax 3
Fri....Boot Camp
Sat...OFF
Sun...Legs and Glutes

WEEK three

Mon...KPC (I will be doing 4DS KB/BC)
Tues...Cardio and Weights
Wed...Low Impact Step (don't have- will do LIS cardio only)
Thurs....High Step Challenge
Fri...OFF
Sat....Muscle Max
Sun....Maximum Intensity Cardio

I got rid of week 2 and BM2 on week one I replaced with LIC.
Have a great day
Deanie

Deanie--Looks good! I will probably following what you are doing and then just add original week 2 onto the last week of March.
Our Spring Break is the 3rd week of March, but probably won't be going anywhere. Florida sounds like a good place to be, esp. now when it is so cold!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.