G*D*M*T***Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

Today was HIIT on the treadmill. I got to sleep in, because DS is still sick, which was good for me, not good for DS;-)

Gin~ I hope your DH is feeling better today. DS has the flu also. At least its just the flu, nothing else! How was your run today? Did you run with friends?

Marcy~Hope you had a good workout.

Hi Tracee!

We have a staff meeting today and the director is bringing in lunch. I hope its something I like!LOL:) DH is off today so I can go into work!

Have a great day all
BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Yes, today I ran with my friends and then decided to do BM2 Timesaver cardio.:)

Deanie--Sorry your ds is still sick. I guess it takes a while to get over the flu.x( My DH has it bad. He started taking Tamiflu last night, but still has fever, chills, aches, etc.:-(
How nice that your director is bringing in lunch for the staff! We take turns bringing breakfast each month for our staff meetings. My turn is next week.

Marcy--Was today another yoga day?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good afternoon!

I've been swamped at work all day and this was my first chance to post. I did Yoga Shakti this morning using the matrix. Did some arm balances, handstands, backbends, etc.

Gin/Deanie - Hope your DH/DS get well soon.

Gin - I have a copy of all the poses of what's on Yoga Shakti's matrix if you want me to send it to you.

Marcy

Hi guys!

My risers are scheduled to be here tomorrow!!!Yippee:)

Gin~ Hope DH is doing better!

Marcy~ I hope you have a good day, and don't get to swamped!

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.