+++ Fridays Challengers +++

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im up early to get my workout in! Just thought I would start the thread off.
Im doing a run today and thats all I have planned, then its off to work:-( Truth be known, Im really not that sad! LOL I need a little break from the house!

BBL for personnals and to report my workout!
Lori:)

Wow Lori you are up early. have a great workout!

Morning everyone,

today was my fist workout for this week!!! I felt pretty Darn good too! Power Hour, and now I think i'll go off and do an ab workout before I go to bed. The kids are watching Inspector gadget, so I'll wait until that finishes. My daughter and I rode again today.

Lori- what is a kenpox? great time yesturday!

Amelia - What a yahoo workout you did yesturday! Don't fret about the bad eating, I do it ALL the time! LOL:9 As you all well know!

Elaine and Lori - This is the very first period of the past 18 years that I havn't work weekends! Elaine, you are eating really well, any weight missing?

Roxie - How you feeling? have you been under more stress than usual?

Shirl - You are so brave to attempt kettlebells! The scare the s*** outta me! I'm scared I'm going to hit myself in the head. How heavy are you tossing around?

I shall try to check back in and see what you all are up to later.

TTFN
Andrea

Good Morning girls!

Yay,its friday...memorial weekend,and its my DD's last day of school so no more waking up this early for a while! When she starts back in the fall she will be riding the bus no more carpool mommy!

Today's workout will have to be later in the day because i've got dd's end of the year assembly to go to this morning,then im getting my hair trimmed,then grocery shopping!So it will happened in the afternoon! It will be a 40min powerwalk with hand and ankle weights, and gs legs or i may do butts and gutts...some lowerbody workout!

Lori-i also can't wait to start working so i can get some away from the house time,LOL!

Andrea-gotta love that PH,the music is so fun! That bicep workout always gets in there good;-)

Hey to the rest of the gang?

Im having a hard time lately staying on my diet? Last week i did for about three days then i caved,this week i went three days agian before caving? Ive got to get my act together and stay focused...its just hard right now for some reason? My workouts on the other hand are AWESOME! My doggie is starting to lose weight too,LOL!

WOW! This is a first for me! Actually coming back into the thread to post - wait for it....... a workout!

Yep, just finished my abs and buns but it was a little bit cardio and my headache has returned just slightly! Bugger!

Amelia, will you stop fretting about the FOOD! Didn't you tell us a coupla weeks ago your body fat was way low!! So low that you got your DH to test it a couple of times? HMMMM??? AND didn't your jeans losen right up! So MISSY, just relax... you are doing great, way way way better than I.

O.K I challenge you to a duell! And anyone else interested, we do this thing DAILY! Check in at the end of the day as well to report on the eats for the day? What do you think? Just a suggestion, to try to help you over this tiny tiny hump in the wagon trial?

Andrea

Now I know I've lost the plot! I'm replying to my ^.

I could be highly unreliable checking in twice a day, and i am sure you may have better things to do too, But my thought is to do it just for a little while to try to keep you on the straight and narrow eating wise! Or start doing the same as Elaine and Roxie, report on a planned menu each day. That might be a better idea, planned menuing? Now, what do you think?

Andrea

P.S My headaches left, whew!

Hello Challengers!

I'm on a mission so I'll join you Andrea to report how my meals went. I may not be able to every day but I'll try. I check in with cleans & tidy peeps too, so I'll list my meals here as well.

Andrea, Hope the h/a goes away quickly and way to go with the workout. KB's aren't as scary as you think, I use a 15, 20 and 26lb kb. I need some heavier but the wallet can't handle that right now.;)

Lori, Have fun today!

Amelia, It sounds like y ou have a busy day planned. Enjoy!

BBL :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Ameila** Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! The kids are out of school already? They don't get out here until the end of June but they go back earlier in the US then in Canada.Hope you have a good day!

Andrea** I think that is a good idea! Just before I hit the sack would be the best time! Good night!

I got 6 miles in today. My time wasn't as fast as the day before but I didn't expect it to be b/c it was earlier and I was running on empty, so it took me 53 mins to run 6 miles today. Still good time!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

I had a bad eat day yesterday, but will climb back on the wagon today. Don't have any meals planned for today. Tonite is Step Blast, I am doing this for the first time, but I did the timesaver dvd so the routine is somewhat familiar.

Andrea-I was a little stressed out because of the stimulus check not arriving when it should and I had a really busy day at work last Friday, but things have calmed down so we will see if it makes a difference. I had a headache for 2 days now to whats up with that?

Amelia-have a fun day with your kids last day of school, I always looked forward to that so I could sleep later.

Lori-good run today wish my knees would allow me to run I might burn more calories that way. My boss bought us pedometers so we could see how much we walk, put it on at 2 yesterday took it off at 9:30 walked 1431 steps burned 851 calories.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Chellengers,

Roxie: That is a lot of steps!

Ameila: Have fun with your DD. I like the last day of school and the first day of school. Sometime the in between gets to me.

Lori: We start late here. My kids started the second week of Sept. and they don't get out until June 25th. Our town had budget woes, causing a late start. But we seem to always run late in June because of snow days.

Shirl: KBs look fun. Are they taxing on the shoulders because of holding a handle?

Andrea: You asked the magic question. I have met my challenge for the last 4 weeks. I lost 5lbs sense the end of April.My challenge for June is to lose 5 more.

My workout today was suppose to be Drillmax but I was not feeling up to it. I have caught my DS's cold. So I did C&W(minus the abs) instead. I also added on the standing ankle weight work from L&G plus the inner thigh work.

Last night I had some ice cream. My throat was so sore that the ice cream felt sooooo good.

Eats today:

1.oatmeal,agave syrup, skim milk, soy protein powder,1 tblsp of dry choc. pudding mix and ice cubes:9
2.chicken breast 3oz,salad, flat out mini bread
3.cottage cheese,0.5 banana,granola
4. Cheat meal: home made pizza, frozen French Fries and ketchup
5. nothing except some water

Hi to Becca,AndreaH and Jean.

Okay gotta go grocery shopping, see you there Ameila! :)

Elaine

Hello all.

Sorry, I've been MIA for the past week. DH and I went out of town to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. Just got back last night so I will try to read back through the posts and see how everyone has been. I did work out a couple of times while on vacaton so that was a plus. So far the vacation eating only appears to have added 1 1/2 pounds so maybe I didn't do too much damage. Oh well, you only celebrate 25 years once.

I'll try to be back later.

Jean

Super quickie check in....

I did RS today for the first time, I was a big ol' sweaty mess afterwards. I love it!

Eats have been decent: Kashi Vive cereal with blueberries for breakfast, Panera Turkey sandwich for lunch, protein smoothie and almonds after my wo and dinner is TBD. I think there may be some leftovers in my future.

No time for personals, but hello to everyone!

Have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend all!

Hey girls!:)

Im done with my workout! Yay, I started with abbs then GS legs/standing then a 30minute powerwalk.

Feels good and my eating has been ok too! I had a Zaxby's zensatations asian salad and all i have to say is OH MY GOD,it was heaven! I made the mistake of going to there website to see the nutrional value on it and the calories were crazy ,good thing it filled me up for most of the day .

LOL and Andrea,i promise to stop whinning about my eating:p :7

I will bb in the morning with personals:)

hey to everybdoy

Good Evening,

Here are my eats not so good. Didn't workout went and looked for a new dryer and still have a headache, I made the mistake of doing upper body with my headache last nite and made it worst.

Brkfst-monster cookie she says she doesn't use flour and uses very little butter to make these.
AM snack-grapes and yogurt.
Lunch-spaghetti from saborros and 3 garlic knots.
Supper-2 slices of meatlovers pizza and a beer.

I will do better tomarrow hope headache is gone. It has been a bad week for me. Tomarrow is LIC and I am going to try to get up early.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.