Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is Low Max intervals 1-4 premix or 45 minutes cardio of choice + Step, Jump & Pump ab on the rotations!

Patti** thanks for the nice compliment on my weight loss on Sunday! I do see very nice results with Debbie’s rotations!

Beth**I agree, it is interesting about the husbands meeting wives in Europe!

Veronika** Thank you so much for your kind words! DH loves his job! I am glad you are feeling better with your earache and sore throat! I have earache constantly, they are no fun!

Sonja** Europe is very small! You can drive almost anywhere in Europe! We even drive to Paris! The reason we like to drive is, we take the dogs with us!

Gin** of course, I remember you from the 07 RT! My DD Alesia and DS Darieus just left last Monday, they where here for Christmas! Alesia also visit us in Oct.08, DS didn’t wanted to come. He thinks he is to cool, lol! DH wants me to go back to Texas in May, to stay for a few months. I went to Texas last May08 and stayed with my kids for almost 3 month! We do see each other as much as we can!

I will be back for more personals, I am running out of time! BBL!

Have a great workout and day! Work it!

Good Morning Everyone!

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday b/c I had to get some of these decorations down and then I had to do some things for DS's b-day party. Before I knew it, it was time to get dinner ready! Ugh!

Anyway...I did get my workout in yesterday. What a nice combination that was! I also did 6 miles on the TM in 53 mins.

I guess todays workout is cardio. Im not sure if I will do LM or something else.

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Today I had a great workout and energy. I didn't want to stop. Haven't felt this way about cardio OR ab work in a long time.

I chose one of my Cardio Coach mixes and then did the ab work from Oxygen from a few months back. Love this routine. It consists of:

Abs Triset:
15 Hanging Knee Raises
15 Bench V-Ups
15 Bench Reverse Crunches
1 minute rest

Repeat again with 12 reps each; 1 minute rest.
Repeat again with 10 reps each.

Then I did crunches on my stability. I did 3 sets/25 reps.

Cardio stats:
50 minutes
5 minutes below zone
23 minutes in zone
24 minutes above zone
423 calories burned!!!
3 miles travelled

I have NEVER burned over 350 calories with a 50 minute workout let alone 400 calories. This is too cool!!!

BBL! ;)

Finished Low Max premix this morning and followed that with the abs from Squeeze. (trying to switch it up a little bit)

I have a stiff neck this morning and I'm not sure why. The new season of Biggest Loser starts tonight so I'll have something to watch while finishing the puzzle I started a few weeks ago. :p

Hi girls,

I just came back from my dogwalk! I am sitting here with a warm cup of tea to warm up! It's very cold outside!

I am back with more personals:D

Debbie** I searched the forum for the protein pancakes and found also your recipe, LOL!, I couldn’t remember how to make protein pancakes ? I haven’t tried your recipe yet, but will make it this week! If’s one serving, right? I like to eat! LOL! You really find cheap fights these day’s to Europe. I agree, it’s a sad world, we are in! My DD speaks German, she only went to German school 1-4 grade, My son only went to German Kindergarden. He spoke very good German when he was little, when he got older he didn’t wanted to speak it anymore. He understands everything. He is lazy! My son has no excuse he grew up in Germany! If I ever go to Verona, I will visit your uncle’s noodle factory. I love fresh pasta! You should have seen me last time we visit Italy, our car was full of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh noodles and wine! Even fresh tomatoes and cheese, no kidding! LOL! DH thinks I am nuts! LOL! Well, he bought the wine, lol!

Sonya** WTG on your weight loss! That is awesome!

Nora** what time do you work out? Looks like you and I post at the same time every day!

Lorrie** you did IMAX2 + itread#9 + weights? WTG! Sent some of that energy my way, lol! WOW!

Looks like you ladies are done with your workouts; I still haven’t done LM + abs! Off to my workout!

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

Did the first 2 challenges of Cardio Coach #5. I was eager to get to my Stretch Max segment and didn't want to mess with another DVD, so I did some random crunching and twisting for abs.

Have a great day everyone! :)

Hi everyone, I am a day ahead, today was PS and BM2, chest, shoulders, and triceps, challenging! Thank you Debbie for creating this rotation, without it, I know I wouldn't push myself so hard! Mary

Hi everyone, I am a day ahead, today was PS and BM2, chest, shoulders, and triceps, challenging! Thank you Debbie for creating this rotation, without it, I know I wouldn't push myself so hard! Mary

How long did this workout take you? Just planning ahead for tomorrow morning! :eek:

OMG.....no wonder you all love Cardio Coach so much! It is awesome. I did CC #3 last night. Loved it! 40 minutes seemed like only 20! I am not a big fan of running so this is amazing!

40 minutes
3.75 miles
405 calories burned

Today is my rest day! I have worked out 8 days straight. :eek: Normally I don't do that as I know I need to let my muscles rest and repair but I won't be able to workout today or tmorrow due to work committments. :( I have to give a presentation tonight in front of 200 people...including the superintendent, associate sup's, directors, colleagues and many others.....oh joy! But whatcha gonna do when the superintendent personally asks you to present???? Ugh!

Hey Everyone!

I did LOWMAX 1-4 and SJP Abs after my eye appt. this afternoon. I always rememberd the Lunges as being "moaners" for me, but the blast with the side leg raises KILLED me today! I was huffing and puffing and grimacing through those babies!

SJP Abs were good too, esp the plankwork!!! I did the stretch from SJP too.

Yep! Looking forward to another season of Biggest Loser tonight too! AND, then my all time favorite NIP/TUCK is on at 10P!! I love that show! going to be a major couch potato tonight!!!

Hi guys! I did all of Low Max this morning and burned 739 calories. Abs will have to be tomorrow-- I was out of energy today. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Debbie, what HR monitor do you have? Where can I buy one? DH is in the states, he can pick one up for me:pLOL!

Patti, nice cal. burn!

Sonya, good luck with your presentation tonight!

Hi Guys!

Sorry I am just now posting. I didn't have time before work.
Since I am always going to be a day behind everyone, today was PS and BM2 Back and Bis and then tacked on SM#3. I used the same weights as Cathe, except on the last set of BM2 concentration curls, I had to go down to 12#.

Debbie~If I am mainly an endo, do you think 2 1/2 hours of cardio a week is a good amt for me? I really try to mix up the types of workouts I do (circuits, total body weights, parts and running, step and kickbox), but I rarely see any difference in the amt of body fat I have. I am 49, workout 6 days a week and have for years, recently cut out sugar and would like to lose about 10 lbs. Suggestion? Thank you!

I have heard so many good things about CC. Sure wish I had access to a TM!

Does anyone know the answer to this.....My Polar HRM needs a new battery. Do I have to send it to the company to replace?:(

Sorry I have to run.
Have a great evening!

Low Max Combo1-4 No Abs

Hey everyone. I overslept for the morning workout. Did the evening instead. I really bombed out on the low max today. I am not sure what happened but a little over 30 minutes into the workout I just felt weak, gittery, and even a little light headed. I sat down and just watched for a while to see if it would pass. Every time I started I felt the same thing. I just called it a wrap on the workout.

I ate ok today at least I thought. A nectarine is the last thing I had before coming home. Anyway I will give it a whirl tomorrow morning. I ate dinner and feel ok now. Anway here is my breakdown. Have a good night.

Time: 39 min
Calores: 383
Fat: 35%
Max 168
Avg 145
In zone 34 min.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.