Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 3, 2009

Fitnessfreaks January 2, 2009 check in

Hi everyone!

I finished my workout this evening and I'm just now posting it a bit late, LOL!

PUB Shoulders Chapter- 9 min. Rear Flys- #3, #5, #8, and same for Side Lateral raises and front raises. My right shoulder was sore so I didn't want to make it worse and did those weights.

MM Shoulders Chapter- 8 min. Dbl arm lat rows used #8 and band. Shoulder issues so didn't want to injure it.

PLB- All leg work but no floor work= 39 min intense minutes of sweating frenzy! I used 20#, 25#, 30,# wts for lunges, squats- traditional and plie. Sore shoulder so I didn't push it going heavier although I can with my legs but it was enough wt. to lift 30#'s to put on my shoulders to do the squats and lunges. So, I did baby steps on the weights meaning small increments of increase on the weights. Calf work was hard core on this one, dang you'd have to be comatose to not feel those babies. Phew!!! That was good work, I know I was fried!:p

4DS LIS- Calves chapter only= 6 min Oh yeah this just is the icing on the fried calves from PLB. I love intense workouts, you can definitely feel that you worked out.

I added on 4DS Abs from LIS- approx. 10 min.

Ok, I'm cooked and I'm smiling and waving my white flag! :D

Thanks for another great workout rotation day, Debbie. I hope everyone had a great workout and great day!

Hugs,

Nora

Hi, I'm lurking and doing the rotation, this is a fantastic rotation!! But disaster has struck!! GRRR.

Whats a good sub for BM2 weight work? LIC? BM original? MIS Back work?

HELP please.

Thanks.

Good Morning:D

We had friends over last night so that kind of played havic on my workout today....or in the a.m anyway. I am hoping to get a workout in after work, but that totally depends on what time DS goes to bed. Our company didn't go home until 1 ish and there was no way I could function on 4 hours of sleep, so I set my alarm for 7:10 and I feel pretty good.

Andrea** I think any of the workouts that only do a couple of moves per body part would be a good sub. Ive never been sore from BM2, the moves aren't hard, just different from some of her other workouts. I think the orignal BM would be o.k.

Hopefully I will check in later to report a workout...then again, my computers at home aren't working so I won't be able to report until tomorrow....but I will be around all day. Its a quite day at work. I think I will take down the decorations and make some cookies.

Lori:)

Sonya, please read.

Good Morning Everybody,

I haven't done my workout yet but wanted to get on the forum anyway.

Sonya,

Thank you sooooo much for your response yesterday. I printed your post because it -- no -- YOU are such an inspiration to me. I usually eat very well but around holiday time I eat crap and then I feel like crap. It happens every year. I like how you said that what you eat is a choice. It was like a splash of cold water in my face and I needed that. I made several bad choices and I'm ready to make better ones. However, the holidays are finally over and I can get on with it. I hope you keep posting about your clean eating. It is a motivator! I'm going to check out BFFM and see what that is all about.

Lori, just in case you didn't see my post from yesterday, I just wanted to say that you have gotten me back on my treadmill! Thank you for that!

I'm still sick with this earache and sore throat. I won't be working out today. I am enjoying reading about how well all of you are doing. Keep up the great work.
Veronika

Good Morning,

Don't know if I will be able to work out today and if I do it will probably just be yoga and the abs maybe the calves. I way overdid the exercise yesterday between PLB and the leg drills in KM I can't feel my legs. This will be my last day for this rotation because I don't have PS so I will be doing something else. Good luck to everyone I think everyone should see great results from this rotation Debbie likes to kick everyones butt. I will be reading to see how you are all doing.

Good Morning, ALL!

I got up and thought of a million things I needed to do, and truly considered taking an extra "rest" day today. But... I compromised and instead of 60 Minutes of BM2/Cardio, I did 45 Minutes of Turbo Jams, Cardio Party 2, and then abs from BM2 + the stretch.

TJ really is fun music, it makes the workout, and it makes me want to work out!

Sorry to hear of those that overextended and don't feel well today!! Good idea on resting and listening to your body!!

I'm with the crowd that needs to seriously clean up my eating. I'm soooo good during the week, but weekends when I work back to back 12 hour night shifts, I just lose it. Choices Choices!

My legs are so sore! WOOHOO!!!

Today was cardio so I chose Cardio Coach #6 w/Candace. Had a puke status workout. I was also suppose to do abs but had to skip them due to time. Got a funeral to go to.

I will be concentrating more on ab work with the up coming weeks. I have really been neglecting my abs and want to really start training them well.

Cardio stats:
55 minutes
5 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
467 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled

Loving the calorie burn this HRM is showing! Woo hoo!!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm done now until Monday.

iDream - Do you have the first Body Max? If so, use that instead.

Roxie - Did you see the PS breakdown I did in the January rotation thread? Maybe you can just follow it. I'd hate for you to stop this rotation.

If there are questions from yesterday I won't be able to answer until tomorrow. I'm in a hurry because I have to go get my mom and go to a funeral. Sorry I can't answer today if there are any.

Good morning! Sorry to hear you're off to a funeral, Debbie.

I did KCM new kickbox this morning. I really liked it, but once the family got up it was hard to concentrate. Unfortunately, between that and my learning curve, it wasn't a hugely intense workout, so I may do a little something more later (kbell swings???). There's a lot of core work in that kb workout, but I feel the need for a lot more, so I did do the BM2 core work -- first time I could do those balancing snow angels -- usually I attempt after doing BM2 double upper body which is a favorite premix of mine, and my arms are just too fried to even try a side plank.

Roxie, I also don't have PS, but I'm going to try next week with the breakdown Debbie posted. I'm not very good at working out without a dvd, but she did do a really good breakdown.

cheers,
-Beth

Hellos to all. I attempted to do the Step & Hi/Lo Cardio Circuit PM from earlier in the week since I missed it. I wasn't feeling it, and once I got to the hi/lo I really wasn't feeling it (don't like hi/lo), so I put in Cardio Fusion and did the all step PM. Got a nice workout. My legs and glutes are sore from yesterday's leg workout! I'm glad that my day ski trip is still a couple days away so my legs/glutes can recover!

Oh my. That's really all I can say right now. BM2 Cardio Blast is done. 65 minutes, 700 calories burned.

Abs are going to have to wait until tomorrow....

Good Morning Everybody,

Sonya,

Thank you sooooo much for your response yesterday. I printed your post because it -- no -- YOU are such an inspiration to me. I usually eat very well but around holiday time I eat crap and then I feel like crap. It happens every year. I like how you said that what you eat is a choice. It was like a splash of cold water in my face and I needed that. I made several bad choices and I'm ready to make better ones. However, the holidays are finally over and I can get on with it. I hope you keep posting about your clean eating. It is a motivator! I'm going to check out BFFM and see what that is all about.

Aveggiegirl...you are welcome! Don't be so hard on yourself, alot of people get sidetracked during the holidays....but it's new year, right? You couldn't have said it better....when you eat crap, you feel like crap. YOU control what you put into your body....what choice will it be? You will love BFFM...I have learned so much. If I can be of further assitance please don't hesitae...you can pm me too so I don't bore others with my posts. :)

Hi All!

I did PUB and MM shoulders and then PLB legs and 4ds calves. I used my new weighted vest and dbbls for the PLB section.
Tomorrow is my long run of 8 miles, since I am training for a half marathon. Please send positive vibes my way that I can do it and hope my legs aren't too sore from today!:eek:

Have a great day!

Gin, I think there's a weighted vest in my future. I'm hoping Cathe comes out with a 20# adjustable one. *crosses fingers* Sending ~ vibes ~ your way. :)

I did 4DS Bootcamp cardio. After watching me do Suicides, DH said, "Wow, you are dedicated." :D Translation = "You're nuts."

Hi girls,

I am finally done with BM2 Cardio Blast premix! I will do my abs tomorrow! I up since 3 a.m, DH had to leave for the airport in Frankfuhrt. For some reason I couldn’t sleep after he left, maybe because I had to much coffee at 3 a.m., lol! I had no energy all day long!

Gin ,good luck with your race tomorrow! I will be cheering you on!

Have a great day everyone!

For those of you who are following FFs break down of PS the ab work is on ab hits just thought I would mention that for anyone who owns that dvd.

Debbie

Can you tell me what wts. she uses for each exercise? That is why I like doing the dvds she tells us what she is using an we can decide what to use from there.

Here is what I have that Cathe lifts for PS Back and Biceps:

T bar row warm up 1x16 (wts to one end of BB): BB20
T bar rows 3x10 (wts to one end of BB): BB35
Bent over rows 3x10: BB50
1 arm rows 3x10: DB 1x20
Shrugs 2x20: DB2x12
Bar Curls 2x10: BB 45/35
Seated db curls 2x10: DB 2x12
Negative curls 2x10: BB 35
Concentration curls 2x12: DB 1x12

HTH!
Gin:)

Thanks Gin

I don't mean to appear totally stupid but I am when it comes to this stuff what is

1 arm row db 1x20
shrugs db2x12
barbell curls bb 45/35
seated curls db2x12
negative curls bb35
concentration curls db1x12

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.