Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is the last day of the rotation!:( I will miss you all!

DH and I will go to the gym, not sure what I will do for my cardio! My legs are sore, I worked them really hard yesterday!

Have gerat day and workout! Make it a good one! BBL!

Good Morning!

I can't beleive I am checking in this early! LOL But Im at work...soon to go home and go to bed! CAN'T WAIT!

Belinda, I feel the same! I can't beleive this is our last day of checking in together!

Thanks for another great rotation Debbie! You will be happy to know that I printed off the rotations that interest me last night, now I just need to choose which one to do next month! Im tempted to start on Mon but I should probably give my body a small break from liftin and then get back to it! There was a rotation there was GS and S&H for the first week? Thats the one I think I will do:)

My legs are also sore from yesterdays workout but I did L&G 's instead. I would love to get outside for a run today but we will see what happens. The more it snows, the more snow there is on the road and the further I have to run out into the st!:eek:

Have a good day everyone and I will check in again later!

Lori:)

Oh and if anyone is interested in following another one of Debbies rotations we could still check in together. We don't have to be doing the exact same rotation but we can call it "'FF Rotations Check in" or something like that!
Debbie...don't you feel special!;)

Good morning girls,

I am done with iClimb 12! I burned 663 cal.:eek::p I wanted to do iClimb 14, but didn't relized it was a bootcamp one:rolleyes: I did that for the first 10 min. than switched to iClimb 12! I still have to do my abs and get a nice stretch in today!

Lori, we are starting a new FF's Dec./ Jan, rotation on Monday! Join us!

Do we want to call it "Fitnessfreaks's Dec./ Jan. rotations for Jan.......":eek: Any suggestions???:D

Have a great workout and day! Make it a good one! Thanks for checking in everyone! I will miss you all! BBL!

Good morning. I just got done doing 4ds kickbox/bootcamp. LOVE that workout. I need some new cardio workouts so my goal for next week is to check out some of the premixes that I have not taken advantage of.

It has been so much fun checking in with everyone and so nice not to have to decide what workout to do. I'm going to do the first week of the January rotation next week since I missed out on it so I would be very happy to check in as a FF rotation.

Debbie-thanks again. We are so fortunate to have you on this forum! Did I see that you are a Steeler fan? I live in SC now but am originally from Pittsburgh so it's in my blood!!!

Have a good weekend girls.

Bev

Good Morning!

Today was PS legs and then I did C&W abs instead of PS abs.

I have also loved this rotation and would like to continue to check-in. I think I will do a week of 1rms and then start Debbie's Dec rotation in Feb, since I missed that one.

Debbie~Thank you again for the great rotation. You are so kind to share your knowledge and time with all of us!!

I have to work this morning...BLAH!

Have a great day!

Morning! I have no workout to report yet but this is our last day of check-in so I just wanted to pop on to say hello early in the day. I'll miss all of you! I am doing a Debbie rotation starting Monday- it's a mix of 2 of her rotations. It works legs twice a week, upper body twice a week (in its entirety) and includes 2 days of cardio (or one circuit). I'm excited to start it.

Bev: I've also started really hunting for new cardio premixes. So far I love the cardio premixes from LIC, DM and BM2. Hmm, might do that BM2 one today. There is a short and intense cardio premix on BC- good to tack on the end of something as a blast. Let me know if you find any good ones!

Have a great day everyone! I'll BBL to report my cardio. :)

ETA: Gin, I love C&W abs- probably my favorite!

Good morning, ladies -

Yesterday turned into a long and exhausting day. So I will do yesterdays legs today - I'm trying to drag this rotation out as long as I can!
I would definitely like to continue checking in with this group, whatever each of us is doing daily.
Belinda - thanks for always starting us out, and thanks to each of you for providing some spunk, humor, and good old motivation. Each of you contributed something valuable.

Enjoy your weekend ladies. I'm soon off to my daughter's bball game - go NOOKS!!

Well, I had many many dizzy spells yesterday and woke up with another headache. Decided to not do cardio today so I guess I'm wimping out. I'm sad this rotation has come to an end. I will miss you guys.

However, if you decide to keep doing a checkin, I'll check in with you. We don't have to do the same rotation to checkin. So think about it. If I see a thread out here from you all, I'll join it.

Next week is my recovery week. I'll do three days of cardio and yoga. That's the plan!

Thanks for checking in here, it's been great fun!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Debbie! I will miss you too! Thanks for everything! This is the first time I am seeing the scale go down instead of up, since my mom passed away in 2007! I have learned so much the last 2 month! I am very grateful you took the time to help us and for putting together these awesome rotations. Thanks for recommending the Sportsline HR monitor, I love mine! DH wants one too, lol! You are incredible, thank you so much! :D

Awww Belinda, thank you! I'm so glad you are seeing good results! You did awesome with these rotations! And you are so welcome!

If you don't mind, I have one question to ask you. For some reason my heart-rate seems to go up pretty quickly with all of my workouts lately. Even today, while I was doing legs, I had to take longer breaks between exercises to stay out of cardio zone. Do you have any idea what causes this? I've heard it could be signs of over-training, but I don't feel I've been out as hard as I used to. I'm doing 3 days cardio, 3 days strength, with one rest day per week. Just wondering if you have any ideas for me?

It is an indication of overtraining but sometimes this just happens. I know on leg days my HR spikes with every exercise and I have no clue why. I just take rests until it's down to normal and start again. What are you planning to do after today? Maybe you should take about three days off.

Thanks for another great rotation Debbie! You will be happy to know that I printed off the rotations that interest me last night, now I just need to choose which one to do next month! Im tempted to start on Mon but I should probably give my body a small break from liftin and then get back to it! There was a rotation there was GS and S&H for the first week? Thats the one I think I will do:)

You're welcome Lori! Have fun with that rotation, it's a tough one!!

Oh and if anyone is interested in following another one of Debbies rotations we could still check in together. We don't have to be doing the exact same rotation but we can call it "'FF Rotations Check in" or something like that!
Debbie...don't you feel special!;)

LOL! I was actually thinking the same thing. You all had a good time checking in with each other, just pick a rotation of your liking and do another checkin. Doesn't really matter what workouts you are doing and it would be cool to see what every one is doing. I'll do it too when I come back from my break. What do you all think?

Debbie-thanks again. We are so fortunate to have you on this forum! Did I see that you are a Steeler fan? I live in SC now but am originally from Pittsburgh so it's in my blood!!! Bev

Yes, I am a Steelers fan. Lived in PA for about a year and just loved it. I'm happy to see the Steelers in the superbowl again! :eek:

So my day is crunched, I'm tired, and thought I'd blow off today's last workout! But I came here, and you guys motivated me to do SOMETHING. Still didn't "feel" PS:LEGS, so I pulled out a workout I haven't done yet: LEANER LEGS.

:confused:

I'd read so many things about this workout, how CTX is worth it just for THIS one. SOOO true!! HOLY MOLY..This one ROCKED my lower body!

I'm totally up for checking in with you guys ... Next week I'm going to have a bit of a 'rest' week, in that I'm going to do my 1RM's and yoga, maybe some light cardio. But I'd love to check in with everyone still!

I know you've heard it a lot, but thanks SO much for this rotation and Dec's and the check in!!

Hi everyone! I'd love to keep checking in here even if we aren't doing FF rotations. I'm doing some Jari Love right now (high reps, low weights) for as long as I can stand the boring workouts, I'm just trying to shake things up.

Anyway, since doing the 2 FF rotations I have moved up in weights from what I was previously using AND I can now keep up with Jari on the Overhead Presses. Chest and shoulders are my weak points and I see the gains! Yea!

Chris: I've heard that workout referred to as Meaner Legs. :) I'll have to try it- I keep forgetting about it.

Enough stalling, gotta go do the cardio!

Hello Ladies,

This rotation went by soo fast. I really enjoyed it, and will definitely do both this rotation and December's rotation again at some point.

Lisa, I hear ya on Jari's workouts. I tried to do a Jari rotation a few months ago, to switch things up, and I think I get as far as maybe 1 full week. I just find the endless reps too boring for me. But the workouts are effective and that's the important thing.

Debbie, thanks for the reply. I am going to be joining a gym tomorrow, so my workouts will be changing up. I think I am going to try taking 2 rest days per week for the next month and see if my heart-rate goes back to normal. It sounds like I did the right thing in just taking longer breaks while working out legs yesterday. With cardio, it just gets a little frustrating to have to take breaks. I'll see how things go with the gym classes. Thank you for all of your help. You have been soo encouraging and patient in answering some of my silly questions, lol. I truly appreciate all of your help. Enjoy your workouts in your next rotation :)

Whatever the rest of the ladies following this rotation decide to do next, I hope you have a blast :) It's been great checking in with all of you.

I did BM2 Cardio Blast premix and burned 619 calories- it was a great workout.

I will miss you all, but if you keep doing a check-in, I'll post here too. :)

Hey everyone - checking in a little late today. I just finished LowMax and had a calorie burn of over 900 calories?!?! Weird. I'll take it anyway!

Last night I added on L&G floor work and also abs to my daily workout. My hamstring thing seemed to work itself out and I feel great today. Looking forward to the break tomorrow. I am so energize though this week that I may not be able to stay still the whole day. Yoga might call my name.

I'll check in with everyone next week on the FF Rotation Check-in. I probably won't do any of the FF rotations next week - but I may start one the following week.

Good Evening Ladies!:D

I can't believe this rotation has gone by so fast! Since I started with December's rotation of Debbie's I've noticed the amount of weight I can lift has increased a ton. Wow! My upperbody has always been not nearly as strong as my legs. I've never been able to get even a glimmer of definition in my arms and now after following Debbie's rotations for December'08 and this month's I have definition in my arms, its amazing! I still hate my midsection but that is my ongoing battle to achieve my dream of nice six pack abs. Ok, I'd be happy with a four pack abs who am I kidding.:p

Debbie, I'm so grateful for your rotations they are awesome and I've been looking out your other rotations and they are too! I think your awesome and a treasure to have on this forum. Thank you for your advice, encouragement, and your fab rotations. You are very much appreciated here! BIG HUGS!!!!:D:)

Today's workout I did:
Terminator-Gauntlet = 71 min
Core Max= Premix - Tough Core=18 min

I definitely want to do FF rotations check-in. I think I might try December's again. I'm loving the results so far. Don't be a stranger Debbie, and take care. See the rest of ya Monday for check-in, have a great weekend.;)

Hugs!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.