Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 13, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do Imax 2 or 3:eek:

Nora, DOMS stands for Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness!

Have a great day, everyone!

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I ended up doing Hardcore Extreme Interval Blast minus the leg blast:p

What a sweat fest!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning!

My workout was an hour long...abs and all. I did B&G ab work and 40 mins (4.5 miles) on the TM.

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

P.S...my chest is sore today but not really feeling my tris:rolleyes:

This morning was cardio so I chose Cardio Coach #5. For some reason I'm enjoying my cardio for a change. I really pushed myself this morning. I was definitely the lion this morning and I slaughtered that gazelle. Those of you who do this workout, know what I'm talking about.

Cardio stats:
55 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
469 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled

Love these calorie burns. My chest is sore today but not my tri's. Same as Gidget.

Snow is really coming down here again. I guess we are technically in winter finally. It's so pretty outside.

Morning! I did IMAX 2 (love that workout) and I was even the dork that did Cathe's little happy turn at the end of blast #9. :)

I burned 616 calories (added about 15 minutes of Steady State Step on the end since I'm learning it, or trying to learn it).

Have a great day everyone!

Here is yesterdays w/out:

Chest & Tri's
Pyramid and Gym Style

CHEST
Pyramids:
Dumbbell Flyes: 15’s/20’s/25’s/20’s/15’s – 12/10/8/10/12 reps

Dumbell Press: 15's/20's/25's/20's/25's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
RESTED
Repeated but only did the up pyramid : Flyes and Press – 15’s/12, 20’s/10, 25’s for flyes/8 but then for bench press used 65# barbell – 10/10

Gym Style:
72 Drop Set of pushups
***Took longer rest then Cathe…but completed them all!

TRICEPS
Pyramids:
Double Arm Kickbacks: 8's/10's/12's/10's/8's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps

Overhead Dumbbell Extension: 20#/25#/25#/25#/20# - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
RESTED
Repeated but only did the up pyramid using 20#/25#/30# - 6 reps w/30#

Gym Style:
Close Grip Barbell Press: 65# - 3 sets/8 reps; last set had a bonus of 4 reps of 4 cts. up/4 cts. down.

Planning on doing cardio coach #4 today.

Good morning everyone. I hope you don't mind me joining your check in. I've been doing this rotation since Jan. 5th and I'm loving it. I've never done a rotation before and I think that it's pushing me harder than I would normally push myself.

I did IMax2 this morning and it felt great considering I have never done step in the morning before. I have some DOMS in my chest from yesterday's workout.

Debbie, thanks so much for taking the time to do this for all of us! You are the best!!!!! I love reading your posts because any time that I come within 5 lbs of lifting what you lifted, I feel great!!!

Have a good day,
Bev

I DID NOT want to get out of bed this morning...but I did and some how managed to do Imax2. I was pooped out in the end - burned just under 700 calories. : )

Just like the rest of you - my chest is a little too sore, however my triceps are not. Weird.

FROM YESTERDAY:

Hi everyone,
I did my workout lifting as much as Cathe the first round and then lowered the second round.Not easy at all. Did KPC abs. Why can't I do the Pikes? Help on that one.
Veronika

Veronika,
It took me a long time to get pikes too. Concentrate on pulling up with your abs and not your butt. Once you engage your abs to do the work, it's easy. Keep your form good on these and it will come.

IMAX 2, done!

I could do the step to "Pina Coloda Song" all damn day! :eek:

That is a fun , sweaty workout, LOL @ you doing the spin on #9, Patti!

My chest is definitely feeling yesterdays weight work! I thought at first my triceps weren't, but if I lift them above my head... OW!

Hi and Welcome Bev!

Checking in with CC8. My chest is sore too not the triceps though. I also have monthly cramps, the couch is calling to me to curl up in a ball on it.

When I do IMAX2, I'm too tired to do the little happy turn at the end of blast9, I'm doing it on the inside though!

I think I was "sleep working out" this morning because I don't even remember seeing the happy dance...but I know its on the dvd...lol I am normally very happy at the end of #9 - but then I remember that #10 has those squat jump things that suck. :rolleyes:

I was up with the birds this morning, and I got in the GS/Pyramids back, bis and shoulders. That was a great workout. The hour flew by.

Hey Bev...welcome.

LOL the happy dance after 9 and the squaty jumpy things that suck after 10. I love that workout, but I'd give up those genie hops in a minute.

Good Afternoon!

I did PUB Chest and Tris and GS C&T drop set pushups and close grip press then KPC abs.
I used the same #s as Cathe except 17# for chest is as high as I can go and 9# for kickbacks is as high as I can go. I used my pace weights. Those drop sets of push ups fry me every time. I did all on my toes, but was not able to go down very far to the ground!:( I surprised myself with the KPC jack knifes. I was so happy to be able to do them after the grueling upper body workout!!:p

Bev~ So great to have you join us!!:D

Have a good evening!

Hi everyone! I did the back, shoulder, and bicep mix today, pretty hard! I am not the strongest in my shoulders, I found it very challenging to make myself do the up portion after finishing the pyramid! I did it, but I didn't like it! I hope my shoulders liked it! Tomorrow will be DM, I don't know how excited I am about that! Mary

Imax 2

Hello all! Glad to see everyone hitting it hard so far. I did Imax 2. I didn't get to do the workout this morning. Woke up around 2:30 and didnt get back to sleep until 4. I know I would not be getting up at 4:30 to workout. I slept until 6:30 and had to rush for work. I did it workout this evening. I hope I sleep better tonight. Well have a good night everyone see you tomorrow.

HRM STATS
Time:54
Calories: 616
Fat: 30%
Max: 182
Avg: 154
In Zone 42 min

Tuesday January 13, 2009 Fitnessfreak's check-in

Good evening ladies!:D

Thanks Debbie for the explanation. I appreciate it.

Today's workout- I did Imax2 = 55min , then Cardio + Weights (Abs Only) = 8 min, then I did yoga-power tone= 21 min.

I felt like is that it, for my workout today, after the killer one yesterday, not that I'm complaining mind you.:p

I love Imax2 its so much fun to do. I just recently purchased it and there's just a couple of steps I still am trying to get. I guess I'll give myself a break its only the third time I've done it. LOL!!

Thanks for another great workout day!

Hugs!;)
Nora

Hello everyone,
I did IMAx2 today. It was not easy. My legs were still sore from the last workout we did. Also, my triceps are not sore.

Debbie, thank you for the ab advice. I will try the pikes again.

Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.