Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for Friday 26

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

So what did Santa bring you yesterday?:D I am glad Christmas is over, lol:D

Yesterday I ended up doing 4DS cardio + MM abs! Today I will do GS shoulders + Biceps. Maybe I will get BM2 Cardio Blast premix in today too:eek: Tomorrw we are going snowboarding tomorrow, not sure if I get my cardo in!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!

Santa treated me very nice yesterday! I didn't get much clothes but I did get tons of other stuff!

Im up early to get a run in. I am hosting brunch today so I set my alarm for 6:30, hoping to have my run over with by 8....its 7:10 now...can you tell Im putting it off;) I did todays workout on Christmas eve, so I will do 6 miles on the TM and abs.

I may be back later but if not....have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Ok, I got SJP/SB for Christmas and I've really been wanting to get SB, so I did that this morning ;-) I'll do the weight work tomorrow. I'm just not into previewing and I did ok, certainly got a good workout even if I wasn't always doing what she was. LOL

Courtesy of my 7yo I have a cold. I think I managed about 5 hours sleep last night and have been going through tissues at a record pace, but I managed to get through the whole workout without needing one. I'm also thinking a nap sounds good this afternoon. First though I will (hopefully if they are deemed old enough to go home) be taking the 7yo to get his guinea pigs. They had said they thought they'd be old enough by today and I sure hope so, because he's going to be super disappointed if he has to wait.

Belinda, if you're going snowboarding, I'd think that would give you plenty of cardio wouldn't it?

Morning everyone! Santa was really good to me too! I got a lot of workout stuff. He knows me all too well! ;) I'm also glad Christmas is over but it was a fun one!

Today I worked Shoulders with Gym Style and this is how it went:

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press: 25's - 3 sets/10 reps

Standing Lateral Raise: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps 2/2 ct.

Lateral Raise w/Band: Purple band

Front Raise w/Band: Purple Band

Dumbbell Rear Flies: 15's - 2 sets/12 reps - 4 reps 2/2 ct.; 8 reps single counts.

Rear Delt Flies w/Band: Purple Band

ABS
Muscle Max Ab Work
***This ab work is tough. Lots of lower ab stuff.

That is all...

I will be posting the new rotation tomororw. I still haven't had time to sit down and write it up. I'll have time this afternoon. Hope you all join me with it again!! I've had so much fun with this one! :eek:

Mmm, Debbie! Did you miss your biceps workout today:p Glad Santa was good to you! I loved your rotation, can't wait to start a new one!

I need to get my butt moving, still haven't done my workout:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

Today will be shoulders and bi and mm abs. The weather is gorgeous here so will be doing my running around then DH is leaving until tomarrow so will do my workout tonite. I need to makeup my leg work so I will do that tomarrow and I will also do some kind of cardio. Santa brought me three new workouts but I already had one of them so I need to replace that one.

Good morning all! I did GS SB with a little B thrown in (a little back work, but not the whole thing). I feel like I really need to work after all of the eating I've been doing! Followed up with MM core work.

We had a nice Christmas here -- still so hard to believe it came and went so quickly.

-Beth

Happy Day after Christmas!

Sounds like Santa was good to you guys (as he should be!!. we've all been so nice this year!)

Fitness-wise I got a new attachment for my iPod that measures distance, calories, HR, etc for running. Maybe for other activities? I'm not sure, I have to read up on it....

Today I felt like I had to do major damage control (desserts got me yesterday!).

I did GS: Shoulders & Biceps, followed by Turbo Jam: Fat Blaster through one and 1/2 times. (intervals). I'm saving MM abs for tomorrow...

Can't wait to see the new rotation, Debbie!!

Since I haven't worked out in two days :eek: I did HIIT on the TM first thing this morning....30 minutes, 3 miles, 347 calories burned. Gonna eat breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee before heading uspstairs and doing the lower body workout from the 23rd!

Hello everyone,
Santa was very good to me also. Christmas is not over for me though. We celebrate it all through the Epiphany on January 6th which makes it last so much longer for us and so very special. Makes putting up all the decorations worthwhile since it takes us days to put it up.

The workout is complete and I am happy. Sorry I didn't write in the last couple of days but I was so busy preparing for Christmas Eve. That is when all the celebrating starts.I was determined to get the workouts in. I was glad to have yesterday off. It helped a lot.
Keep up the good work girls and Debbie I'm looking forward to the next rotation.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you've all had a great christmas :) Mine was good. My kids are pretty much all grown up. My youngest daughter is almost 13, but I do have a 2 yr. old grandson, and it's soo much fun watching him open up his presents. Even though he can't really understand all about Santa yet, he still very excited about tearing the paper off the presents, lol.

I can't believe this rotation is now over. It has been soo much fun. I am looking forward to see Debbie's new rotation. I am planning on taking a short gym membership for a change, but I may still be able to follow the new rotation.

Here's my workout for today:

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press: 10's - 3 sets/10 reps

Standing Lateral Raise: 10's - 2 sets/10 reps 2/2 ct.

Lateral Raise w/Band

Front Raise w/Band

Dumbbell Rear Flies: 5's - 2 sets/12 reps - 4 reps 2/2 ct.; 8 reps single counts.

Rear Delt Flies w/Band

Skipped abs today, since I worked them yesterday.

My cardio workout was KCM's 30 minute KB W/O #1, and a 20 minute heavybag workout. Done for today :)

Just finished up GS bis and shoulders. I'll get abs in tonight.

THe holiday was wonderful. DD had a ball. The walkie talkies were a huge hit, as well as some Cheetah Girl monstrosity My sister purchased for her.

I'm looking forward to previewing Debbie's newest rotation...this month's flew by. And God knows I need something to help blast away the vast amounts of chocolate, lard ladened foods, and champagne that I inhaled yesterday. :confused:

Have a good night.

I did GS Shoulders and Biceps and then did CM seg 2. I can't wait to see what Debbie has planned for the next rotation. This one was great, I did gain 3 lbs though :confused:, hoping that it's mostly water and muscle gain!

Got my lowerbody workout in that I was supposed to do on the 24th:p

Squats: 7# - 3 sets/16 reps
***Last set had low ends.

Front Lunges: 20's - 1 sets/8 reps, …didn’t feel I had good form so switched to 15# - 2nd set and bonus

Rear Lunges: 20's - Lots of different counts and reps
*these are easier for me than front lunges and I have better form so i went back to 20#

***added in another set of squats 70#/16 reps

Plie Squats: 30# - 1 sets/16 reps/pulses, 25# - 2nd set/16 reps +pulses, 20# - 3rd set/16 reps + pulses *did extra set

***added in another set of squats 70#/16 reps

Leg Press w/Band: Yellow band - 2 sets/15 reps each leg
***Used 5 risers.

Elevated Deadlifts: 65# - 2 sets/16 reps

Slow Motion Lunges: 10's - 2 sets or 4 very flow count brutal butt burning reps.
***Yowzers!! :eek:

Calf Raises:

PLB Floor Work
The following is all done with the stability ball.

Hamstring Press: 1 set 16 reps each side; 1 set of 4 high ends at 7 counts up 1 down each side.
Hamstring Roll-ins
Froggy Style Roll-ins
Inner Thigh Squeeze
Glute Raises
Outer Thigh Raises
***Added another set of Glute Raises
ABS
Core Max workout #3

Took yesterday as a rest day, and today was gs shoulders, Providence, and then 4ds kb.

Can't wait to see what Debbie comes up with next!

Hi ladies,

Today and tomorrow are rest days for me. I will catch up with a long workout on Sunday.;)

Have a great weekend.:D

Jenn

Sorry - I am getting around to posting kind of late. Anyway - Christmas was good. I survived the in-laws, but just barely. Don't get me wrong - I love them - but after 4 days I start to get edgy...

Today I did GS shoulders, MM Abs and 4DS Bootcamp. I felt pretty good throughout the whole workout. I need to kick it up tomorrow after the horrible holidy eating I've done this week. I dislike the holidays sometimes...

Looking forward to next months rotation!
:D

Checking in -

Did todays bi's and shoulders plus cardio yesterday. Today I did CoreMax 3 plus SM 2
Aaahhhh.. All caught up.......I'm ready....but I fear I may have to order CTX or PS to complete next month's rotation.
Good times.

Fitness Freaks Friday December '08 12-26-08 Rotation

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Today I decided to really burn the calories after all the holiday goodies. So, I did the entire Body Max 2 all 97 minutes of it! So, I did abs, some weights in a cardio circuit and a wonderful stretch all included in that workout. Phew! Boy, did I sweat!!!:p I think I'm a bit derranged I love tough workouts. LOL!!

Hugs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.