Fitnessfreak's December rotation for 12/27

Hmmm, I did forget to do Biceps yesterday. Weird. I'm not even sure why that was in yesterday's workout???? LOL! Good for you all for doing it!

Wow! What an excellent way to end this December rotation. It was cardio today, and I sure did need a good cardio workout with all the crap I've been eating.

My HD got me a new heart rate monitor for Christmas. Its made by Sportline. Man is this thing COOL!!! I love it. Shows a lot of things my other HRM never showed. I'm just not sure I have my zones keyed in right. My calorie burn today was the highest I've ever had, so I'm not sure how accurate today's workout was.

Today I chose Cardio Coach #8. Did excellent with it and had so much energy. I felt awesome!!!

Cardio stats:
60 minutes
20 minutes in zone (I don't think this is right)
37 minutes above zone
11 minutes below zone
551 calories burned!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!
3.5 miles travelled

I love how it breaks down your zones. It really is a cool HRM. I sure hope it works good for me. It didn't lose my HR once this morning.

I will be posting the new rotation shortly. I sure hope you all have Pyramids and Pure Strength series workouts.

I want to thank you all for doing this rotation with me. I have had such a blast checking in with you all!!! You all did very well and have some excellent dedication to your passion!!! You all deserve a HUGE thumbs up!!!!

MUCHO gracias for this rotation, Debbie! It rocked!!!!

I ended today with BM2 Cardio Timesaver for 43 minutes and then did the abs from BM2 (saved from yesterday). Nice little sweaty workout!

I bet you've been burning more calories in the past, It definitely seemed that your other HRM wasn't really accurate. the burns you were reporting seemed crazy! Your new one sounds like it's VERY cool!

Can not wait to see your new rotation!!

Thank you for this rotation Debbie. I really enjoyed my workouts as well as the check-ins :) I didn't do Biceps yesterday, but I will do them today. Just got my hair done and don't want to ruin it with sweat today, so I'll skip my cardio today, and get in a good one tomorrow instead.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning,

I did the TM today and then did shoulders and bis tonite I will do the leg work I missed and the ab work.

Debbie-I don't have the pure strength series will the gym styles work and i have slow and heavy and ctx.

Got the cardio in and I am done. How fun was this. Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to the next rotation. I want to add clean eating with this next rotation. I don't even want to tell y'all how bad I have been.
Thanks Debbie again.
veronika

Hi everyone!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend. :) Yesterday I did Chalean Extreme Burn it Off + ran 2.5 miles + GS shoulders. Today I ran 7 miles using Cardio Coach Press Play. I'm pretty sure we worked biceps twice last week so I left them out yesterday, too. ;)

Tomorrow my plan is to do GS Legs + PLB floorwork + B&G floorwork (and I should be caught up on all this month's rotation).

Thanks so much Debbie, I sure enjoyed it! Best wishes to everyone next month. I'll still checkin on you all but I'm going to "play" with my Chalean Extreme set for a couple of weeks until STS arrives. :)

Kathy

I think someone is trying to kill me! I just finished the BM2 cardio premix and also followed that up with the biceps that I (also) missed from yesterday. I am shaking. I don't think I have worked that hard in a while. (cardio wise)

Its sad that the rotation is done already. :( I've been having alot of fun with everyone this month. Although I haven't seen alot of weight loss (darn those holidays) - I have noticed that I have gained alot of physical strength and stamina. Yesterday when I did the boot camp cardio from 4ds I noticed that I was able to jump alot higher on the drills. Anyway - I hope to see everyone in next months rotation! :D

Hey everyone! Way to hang with the rotation until the end! I unfortunately, did not. My son (who is 1) came down with a stomach bug on Monday morning and I caught a light version of it this week too. Obviously, I didn't workout this week- heck of a way to get a week off! I could only eat simple carbs as I got better and um, over did it a bit the last few days. Lovely. So anyway, today was my first workout post illness and I did CC #3 and the timesaver workout on Muscle Max, just to remind my muscles how to move. :)

Anyway, I'm in for next month- looks terrific and I have 4-5 pounds I would like to lose from the holidays. The rotation looks perfect for that.

By the way, Debbie, I noticed that I could have gone heavier on quite a few things in MM this morning so THANK YOU! I did see some strength gains (even with only 3 weeks) on this rotation and I will definitely pull this one out as a favorite from time to time.

I did shoulders & biceps this morning. Debbie thanks for the rotation, I really made some good strength gains this month and I'm in for next month, too.

Hard to believe after all the cold, snowy weather we've had it's over 50, the snows almost gone and my 7yo is out in a T-shirt. The boys firmly believe that 50 is T-shirt/shorts weather, but at least he's got long pants on this time!

This morning was BM2 cardio blast. That's a tough one with all the power circuits.

I look forward to the next rotation, this was a blast. I did really well with the results too. Down 4 lbs, and lifting heavier....THen, BAM, on comes chocolate, cookies, toffee and oodles of salty things that complimented my white wine during to holidays. Well, no more of that. Bring it, and let's see what happens this month!!!

I did CCPP for the cardio today. This rotation was great, I know I made strength gains and pretty sure I gained some muscle (still trying to figure out how much of my 3 lb gain is muscle. :eek: )

I look forward to the January rotation, it's good to see it has a bit more cardio....sadly, I think I need it. :eek:

Here is today’s workout: (Gym Style Shoulders and Biceps)

SHOULDERS AND BICEPS Went through entire workout then repeated 2x

Overhead Press: 20's - 3 sets/10 reps
***second time same

Barbell Curls: 30# 10 reps -**too light so I used as warm-up40# - 2 sets/10 reps w/4/4 ct.
***second time I used 35#, 2 set 10 reps

Standing Lateral Raise: 12's - 1 set/10 reps 2/2 ct, 15# - 2nd set
***second time 15# 2set/10 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Partial Reps: 20's - 2/2 ct. 8 reps bottom half, 8 reps top half – 1 set, second set used 15#
***second time used 15#both sets

Lateral Raise w/Band:Yellow band
***skipped 2nd time

Front Raise w/Band: Yellow band
***skipped 2nd time

Concentration Curls: 25# - 10 reps 6 ct. up/2 ct/s down; 20# 4 reps static holds.
***Second time I used 25# 6 reps-skipped bonus

Concentration Curls: 20# - 8 reps 3 cts up/1 down.
***Second set I used 20#/6 reps

Dumbbell Rear Flies: 15's - 2 sets/12 reps - 4 reps 2/2 ct.; 8 reps single counts.
***second time used 15# 8/8 single count

Rear Delt Flies w/Band: Yellow Band
***same second time

Curl Up/Reverse Down: 20's - 10 reps 4/4 ct.
***Second time I used 15#

Hammer Curls: 20's - 10 reps 2/2 ct.’ 15# 4 reps 6 cnts up, 1 down; 2 reps 2/2 ct.
***Second time I used 15#/12# for bonus

Wrist Curls: 10's - 1 sets/16 reps.
***Used the same for second time.

ABS

Core Max #1

Tomorrow will be IMAX 2...then I finish rotation!!!!

This has been great...thanks Debbie and to everyone who posted...it was fun. Hope to see ya all on the 29th!

I worked Biceps today, and will do my cardio tomorrow.

Barbell Curls: 30# 10 reps
30# 8 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Partial Reps: 10's - 2/2 ct. 8 reps bottom half, 8 reps top half

Concentration Curls: 12# - 2 Sets

Curl Up/Reverse Down: 15's - 10 reps 4/4 ct.
(1st time I've done this using 15's)

Hammer Curls: 15's - 10 reps 2/2 ct.’ 15# 4 reps 6 cnts up, 1 down; 2 reps 2/2 ct.

Wrist Curls: 10's - 2 sets/16 reps.

Checking in -

Did BM 2 Cardio Blast premix. A nice cardio after a couple of days of poor nutrition. I worked today, also, and was pretty tired.. So I'm just glad I didn't get lazy and hurt myself on that 8" step!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.