Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for 12/21

Good Morning Everyone! I wish I could post more than once a week but I just can't. :( Anyway, I really, really love this rotation. Thanks Debbie! You are awesome! (Are you sure you aren't Cathe in disguise?) What's not so awesome is that one of the magnets from my plate/pace weights came off and I don't think I've even had them a year.:mad: Now that I'm getting stronger, I really need to use all of them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm taking a rest day, too. My youngest had a rough night with a cold and I slept in. Counting down the days, till I can make use of the box under the tree filled with Cathe goodies :)

Morning!
I took yesterday as a rest day and today I ran 7 miles plus did the abs from Muscle Max.

The only thing I'm still missing from this week is the floorwork from B&G. I'll tack it onto this week's leg workout. I am determined NOT to miss a workout from this rotation, lol. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Kathy

Hi everyone,

Today I will be doing 4ds chest,tri and shoulders + bg floor work+ abs + some cardio.

I too am trying not to leave anything out and looking forward to see what rotation Debbie comes up with for January.

Jenn

Good morning everyone! Today is my rest day as well and I really need it. Love to have Sunday's as a rest day.

My forearms are the only things sore today. :rolleyes:

And no, I'm not Cathe in disguise, but thanks for the compliment! LOL!

Hope you all have a great day. I'm wrapping gifts today finally!

Today was GS Back/Bicep PM x2. I'm feeling stronger as this rotation progresses! One question I've always wondered, why do I have to lift a bit lighter on the Barbell Curls than I do on the other bicep exercises? Cathe says during the Barbell Curls that it is working the "length of the bicep", I guess I'm wondering why I have to lift a bit lighter on the length vs the peak or the belly. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for this great rotation Debbie, it's great!

Hey there everyone. I had a crappy cardio workout yesterday, I just could not get into it, and did not burn much over the 45 minutes. So I made up for it today. I did 4DS Kickbox and then the GS bis, and back premix 2X through. It all felt great!! See you tomorrow.;)

I'm taking my rest day today too. It feels good to take a rest day and not feel the urge to run downstairs and do something. It's also snowing here in Jersey again today, so every now and then I have to run out and shovel some more snow, so maybe I'm not exactly resting, lol.

Today is my rest day as well - although I have not done much resting. I've been up doing laundry, cleaning the house before the in-laws come over, and making christmas cookies for my demanding husband! :rolleyes:

I've been up and down the basement stairs more times than I would have wanted to on a rest day - however, I'd rather be inside than outside on a cold (and windy) day like today.

Brr...

Rest day, except that I missed a cardio day this week, so I did swing kbells for 24 minutes before I was interrupted. It didn't feel enough so I may do more later. Resting the muscles is nice! Enjoy your day everyone.
-Beth

Checking in -

I have been away from home....
So my Friday cardio was 60 min on a recumbent bike, no abs.
Saturday had to be my rest day.
Today - back home!! Gym Style back & bi's premix X2 plus MM abs that I missed the other day. This was a tough workout all the way around.
Oh, and on Friday before I knew I was leaving, I'd done a stretch max segment in the morning when I got up. I don't think there are any designated days for stretching, so we need to remember to get this in, too. My muscles "sorely" needed it.
Thanks everyone!

Just finished SM #1 my muscles also needed it. I try to make Sundays my stretch days after working out real hard all week it is a must have.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.