Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for 12/12

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do IMAX 2 this morning + abs!

I am very busy today! Tonight DH and I have a military ball! Tomorrow DH and I will pick up our kids in Munich! Can't wait to see them!:D Hope I will get my workout in before we pick the kids up:eek:

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi, Belinda!!! Enjoy the ball tonight and the kids tomorrow. Be sure to tell Alesia that the T-12 girls say HI!!!

IMax 2 is done for me also! My hammies are sore, so I extended my warmup, but I cranked out all 10 intervals and loved it!!!

What's everybody's plans for the weekend???
Me.....Tonight is my school's Christmas dinner. Tomorrow morning my older DS has a basketball free throw marathon, and in the early afternoon a game. Late tomorrow afternoon, however, my boys and I are headed to Jersey to spend the weekend with Ellie (Elliemom on the boards here) and her kids. We're meeting up with a few more board members on Sunday for lunch, and Monday morning we're taking Cathe's LIVE KILLER CLASS!!! I'm pumped up!!! Can't wait. It's going to be a load of fun (and sweat, I'm sure). So I most likely won't be checking in Sunday.

Have an awesome day, everyone!

Gayle

I just finished Imax and abs. I have a couple of Christmas get-togethers this weekend. Tonight a martini party. I am not a big drinker so not worried about the alcohol, just hope I can control myself with the snacks since I have been working out so good with this rotation and I feel a difference.

Gym Style Biceps

Guys I am behind, but posting to the current board. You can check my post for yesterday I posted a little late. If you guys rather I post to the day that matches the workout I can do that. Everyone have a great day.

My weekend will be kind of busy we are doing a clothing drive at the chuch so I will be there possibly tonight and most of the day on SAT. Everyone have a good weekend.

BICEPS
Barbell Curls: 30# - 2 sets/10 reps - 4/4 ct.
Second round I used 30# 1 set only 9 dropped to 25# still only 9

Dumbbell Partial Reps: 8 - 8 reps half up/8 reps half down twice
Second round I used 8s
***This one always gives me a great burn.

Concentration Curls: 15# - 10 reps 6 ct. up/2 down; 4 reps w/static hold, then 3 up and 1 down with 20# ( some assistance from other are on sticky points).
Second 15# dropped to 12# on static hold, 15# for 3 up 3 down

Curl Up/Reverse Downs: 12's - 10 reps 4/4 ct.
Second round used 15# half way through drop to 12 on bonus
***Love this exercise.

Hammer Curls: 12's - 10 reps 2/2 ct.; 4 reps 6 up/1 down; 2 reps 2/2 ct.
Second round used 15's dropped back to 12s
***These always kill me.

Wrist Curls: Skipped
12's first round 10's second round

HMR
46 min
312 cal
55% fat
Max146
AVG 118
in zone 31 min

This morning I did IMAX 2 and followed it up with C & W abs. My legs are a bit sore all around, but the worst is calves, especially my right one which seems weird. I rarely get a lot of soreness in my calves, so I'm not sure what that's all about.

Belinda and Gayle sounds like some major fun happening this weekend, and Gayle I'm totally green that you get to workout with Cathe on Monday! Have a sweaty blast ;-)

Tomorrow is a crazy day. DS has a basketball game early afternoon near where I do some of my grocery shopping, so I'm shopping locally early morning and then after his game I get to do the rest of my shopping with the three guys along. Needless to say that a lot of extra things appear in my cart when I take the boys, but especially when DH is along. I think I'll just send them off with their own cart. LOL

Well last night for me was GS legs. I did the 49 minute premix but then I realized that calves werent included in that premix so I threw in once I was done stretching. Then I looked through the chapter part of the dvd and saw that the premix also didnt include those slow lunges and felt kind of bad that I miss those too but at that point it was already 9:00pm. I sometimes feel that the premixes arent enough and feel guilty for only doing the premix. Is that weird? Am I the only one who feels this way? Anyway today I will be running for cardio on the treadmill at work. I made my daughter put Pink's new song "Sober" on my ipod so I could listen to it as I run I really like that song especially the instrumentals of it. I'm going to incorporate running on the treadmill for this rotation's cardio because I really like the after feel I get from running. It's gives me doms on my legs and my abs. Plus I'm hoping this will help me lean out my legs a bit. I like to normally work my legs twice a week.

This weekend I'm going to see In the Heights and then dinner at Victor's Cafe in the city. Cant wait I'm excited....

Have a great weekend All:D:D:D

Good Morning,

I did Imax 2 1-5 this am and tonite I have to make up the leg workout was busy learning something for work on th computer. Weekend plans clean house grocery shop and finish my christmas shopping.

Stats

workout 33min
in zone 25min
avg HR 158
max HR 190
burned 267 calories blast #5 is a killer for me don't like the aeors.

Happy Friday! I did IMAX 2 this morning and before the cooldown did 200 kettlebell swings. I love imax 2!!! It always makes me so happy and I also remember how hard it was when I first tried it and I feel great that I can get through it so much better now -- I see how far I've come.

Gayle and Elliemom, lucky you to take Cathe's live class. Part of why I like IMAX 2 so much is that it reminds me of the road trip since the step class had some famous IMAX 2 moves.

I'm doing some holiday stuff this weekend and seeing the elementary school production of the Jungle Book -- should be cute. Have a great one!!

Debbie, I'm still so psyched about this rotation -- you are so creative the way you mix up the weight work. Made me wonder if you are going to do STS as directed.

-Beth

OMG, felt like I had lead in my legs due to GS legs yesterday while doing Imax2 today. It was TOUGH, but I gutted it out with gusto! Thank God, cardio is not scheduled for tomorrow. Have a nice day everyone.

Today I did Imax 2 and had a blast! This is one fun workout and I've missed it. I did well with it, I had to take a longer break only twice through the entire workout so that made me happy. I figured I'd be wheezing through all of this one.

Cardio Stats:
56 minutes
44 minutes in zone
354 calories burned

I thought I'd have a higher calorie burn because I hit over 400 with Step Blast and Low Max, but I didn't. Oh well.

Gayle - Too fun on you going to Cathe's live class! Have fun!!!

Beth - Not too sure how I'll do STS yet. I can't wait to preview the workouts on it.

I need to go back to yesterdays thread and read where I left off.

Nice workouts everyone!

From yesterday's posts:

Fitvix - I will figure out what your calorie range should be but give me time. I can't find the documents here (I have them at work). So I need to look through my BFFM manual and then I'll get backt o you.

Iris - I think we all have days where our HR's don't come down fast. I know I do, especially when I do Cathe's leg workouts. I just take a break until my HR relaxes.

Hi Ladies!

Can you beleive that the 2nd week is almost over? I was thinking today...everyday there is a sore body part:confused: My legs are very sore today. I went heavier with the weights then I normally do. Today will probably be Imax 3 for me today:confused: and I may do tomorrows workout as well b/c I would like to get a long run in outside tomorrow. There is snow on the ground now but its suppose to be warmer tomorrow. I hate to think that running outside is comming to an end:mad::(

My plans for this weekend is DH's work christmas party tomorrow night, which I am looking forward to. Other then that...there isn't much on the go.

BBL!
Lori:)

I had a blast doing IMAX2. I was only going to do Intervals 1-5 but I was having so much fun I wanted to do it all. I was breathing hard yet I got it done.

Fitvix - With the rotation we are doing now, I'm showing that to lose weight your calorie range should be between 1677 to 1917. I'd say keep it around 1700 calories a day and see how that goes. The calories you should eat to MAINTAIN your weight is 2396. Hope this helps!

I don't know what just happened there, I posted and didn't even finish what I wanted to say.
This weekend is extremely busy. DH and I will fly to Dallas for a get away. We will do lots of christmas shopping and then I have a much needed spa day while there. We will come back tomorrow and go see my daughter in the Nutcracker and off to my husbands Christmas party. I am looking forward to this because it kicks off the Christmas season for my family.

Great job everyone on getting the workout in. I have got to go but I'll check in tomorrow.

Veronika

Good Morning Everyone! Great Job on Imax 2. Today was my 4ds bi's and tri's and man am I having a hard time typing this post! I missed my cardio yesterday so I'll try and catch up this weekend. This weekend is busy with the usual weekend stuff plus throw in a Christmas party or two! I'm sticking to the veggie trays and hummas dip!

Good luck to everyone on keeping things in check during all those celebrations!

Diane

Hey All!

Thanks for IMAX2 today, Debbie! Loved it! Although I limited myself to intervals 1-5. I SOOOO wanted to do more and get to the Pina Coloda song!! :p It was hard to stop!

Debbie, can't believe you "only" burned 400+ calories! According my my HRM, I burned almost 400 and only did 1/2 of it! that's weird!

I added on abs today, because I'm not sure I'll have the time tomorrow. I did another segment from Kathy Smith's Tummy Trimmers, on the stability ball.

I'm totally jealous of ALL of you and your weekends! I work every Sat and Sun 7p-7a overnights. And we end up having to have a sitter Sat and Sun day time. I have to run around crazy and get things in order for the kids. Unlike most people, I look forward to Mondays! :eek:

When I showered this morning, I found the sore spot on my right calf. Ouch! Hoping DH can work on it tonight as well as my mid & lower back. Sure wish I had the $$ for a professional massage right now.

Veronika can you sneak me in on your spa day ;-)

Plans for tonight got cancelled so I will be doing GS legs today.

Weekend plans include making tamales at MIL house on Saturday....all of DH family will be there.....SIL, BIL, neices , nephews, it's always alot of fun. Sunday will go to Jackson to do a little gambling (last time we went I won $1,000!) Then to Sutter Creek which is a historical town in the foothills. I love all the little shops and dining at the hotel!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.