Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Valentines Day!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Valentines Day!

What are you plans for today! DH and I will go to Nuernberg visit my sisters, first I get my hair done! In the evening we meet up with my sisters:D, we are going to our favorite Greek restaurant :p:p:p

I will finsih my coffee, than off to my workout! I will do Pyramid Legs today!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

This morning I did Cardio and Weights. I have to say haven't done that one (in its entirety) for at least a year. I was sweatin! I burned 692 calories. :)

Last night DH and I went out for dinner at one of our favorite italian restaurants. It was yummy. Unfortunately I almost lost my identity when I walked out of the place without my purse! That freaked me out. I obviously wasn't all there at the time....grrr...

Good Morning,

I am suppose to do RS today but had a puke status wo with LIC last nite so I am thinking about doing either Basic Step with 1 riser or 4ds LIS cardio only. DH is grilling steaks for valentines day. EVeryone have a good day.

Ended up doing BS 1 time with risers the second time without. I don't know how to take it easy.

Stats:
55min
52 in the zone
150min HR
169max HR
409 calories burned.

I am down 2# from last week and .5% body fat! :)

Todays workout was kick ass! DH set up his surround sound speakers in my workout room and I blasted my music. Man, what a difference that makes. I mean, I always listen to music when I workout, but my little comuter speakers just don't sound like these speakers do. I loved it and want to get me a set.

I worked Back, Biceps and Abs and really had a good sweaty workout.

10 minutes on treadmill doing slow jog.

1 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
***Went as flat back as I could. This makes a huge difference.
52# - 10
55# - 10
57# - 10
***Definitely time to increase here.

One-Arm Dumbbell Rows:
30# - 10
32# - 10
35# - 10 (up 1 rep)

BICEPS
EZ Curls:
30# - 15/15 (warmup)
45# - 10
47# - 10 (up 1 rep)
50# - 8 (up 1 rep)
***EZ my ass. These kill!

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
15's - 10
17's - 10
20's - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Got a great burn with this.

ABS
I did the Oxygen tri-set workout that I love:

Hanging Knee Raises
Bench V-Ups
Bench Reverse Crunch

***Did all these with 15 reps then rested 1 minute. Did it again with 12 reps each, rested 1 minute. Did it again with 10 reps each.
KILLER!!!!

That is all...

Going out to dinner for V-Tines Day! Hope you all have a great one!

Last edited:
Hey All!

For my Cardio day I did CTX: Kickbox (My first time doing this WO) followed by Turbo Jam: 20 Minute workout. Good sub for Cardio Kicks I thought! Worked up a good sweat!

My Valentines Day celebration was last night. Me , my hubby and 3 boys exchanged candy hearts and cards, and then snuggled in our king-sized waterbed and watched Charlie Browns Valentine! It was fun!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I was supposed to work my shoulders today but decided to give that rotator cuff another day to feel better since I'm starting STS on Monday. So I did the floor work and abs from B&G. I had never done that one before and enjoyed it.

I bought myself a sweet snack and ate that with my coffee this morning for Valentine's Day.

Have a good day everyone,
Bev

Happy Valentine's Day!

hi, I'm just stopping by with my evening workout check-in.

Today's workout-
Cardio Coach Volume 3= 45 min
Calories Burned= 430
Distance= 3.0

GS-Back & Biceps Premix= 35 min
Reverse grip Dbl DB Row = #15 8R/2S, 1S/12R
BB Curls #30 10R/2S
Dbl DB Biceps Curls #12 8R/2S, Halfups 2S/8R, Halfway downs 2S/8R
Concentration DB Curls #12 10R/1S ea. arm 3ct- 3 rep halfway ups&downs
8R/2S ea. arm " "
Band work-back- 2S/8R
3S/7R & 7 pulse cts.
Pullovers-
BB #30 10R/2S

Curl up & Reverse Down #12 10R/1S
DB Hammer Curls #12 10R/1S
6ct. 4R/1S
2-2ct 2R

DB wrist curls #10 16R 2S

Modified back extensions on bench
Back and side rotations

I had a good workout today. I love how awesome I feel after doing CC and Cathe. What an effective combo! Hope everyone had a great day and will have a great weekend.

Hugs!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.