Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for January 30, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

After my coffee, I will do Pyramid Shoulder+ MM Shoulder& Pyramid Leg( no floor work)+ 4DS Calves !

I am so jealous, I still don’t have my STS PACKAGE!:confused::(

Hi to everyone that follows!

Good Morning!

Yesterdays workout was S&H shoul and GS should, 3 mile run, 4DSBC and abs:) Todays workout is bics and cardio. Im not sure what cardio I will do yet....I guess I will figure it out while I am doing my bicep work:)

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with my Shoulder and leg workout! I burned 978 cal.! I really pushed myself today with the weights! I need to put some numbers in my 1RM calculator! LOL! I don’t want to look like a wimp!:p

SHOULDERS
Pyramid workout:
Rear Flies:
8’s/10’s/ 15’s/10’s/8’s
Lateral Raise:
8’s/10s/15’s/10’s/8’s
Front Raise:
8’s/10’s/15’s/10’s/8’s

Muscle Max workout:
Lateral Raise:
15's - 2 sets/12
Lateral Raise w/: Purple /
Dumbbell Upright Rows:
15's/20’s - 2 sets/12 reps
Front Raise/Rear Delt Squeeze:
45# barbell - 2 sets/7 reps

LEGS
Pyramid Lower Body:
Leg Press (step ups):
20’/25’s/30#/25’/20’s
with DB’s

Static Lunges: 65#/75#/85#/75#/65# 60#/70#/80#/70#/60
Squats & Plie Squats superset:
60#/ 70#/80#/70#/60#
Deadlifts: 50#/60#/70# 50#/60#/80#/60#/50#

CALVES
4DS Calf Work with 20’s DB

Lori** have fun with your cardio!

Have a great day! BBL!

Debbie, I am soooo sorry! I forgot to erase your # :mad: I should do only one thing at a time:mad: and take my time! I feel like a big d…$$! :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Girls!

Back to report:) Although there is alot of activity going on around here:mad: I like my quiet time in the morning:D

S&H Biceps
all sets were 6 up, 2 down

Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 8
20 db's each set

Dumbbell Hammer Curl
3 set of 8
2 sets w/ 20 lbs db's
1 set w/ 15 lbs db's

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 8
30 lbs

GS Biceps

Barbell Curl 4-4 count
2 sets with 30 lbs ( I hate bb curls, btw)

Dumbell Parcal reps
12 lbs db's

Concentration Curls
15 lbs db's, lowered to 12 lbs for the hold
20 lbs db's for 8 reps

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
15 lbs db's

Dumbbell Curls
12 lbs db's

As you can see, I didn't do any wrist curls. I didn't want to cut into anymore cardio time. I also did 4 miles on the TM. I think my arms are going to be sore tomorrow!!!

BB in a bit...someone is coming!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. First I want to thank everyone for your well wishes. It must have worked because I was able to work out this morning. WEW HEW!!! I did PUB and MM shoulders and then did 4DS legs. I have never done my legs on the same day as an upper body part so that was a huge change for me. Debbie you have really helped me to step out of my box by doing this rotation and I know that it will help me in doing STS. I tend to get in a rut and keep doing the same darn thing all the time.

Have a happy Friday everyone and a good workout. I'll be watching for my UPS man this afternoon.

Bev

Today was IMax 3 for me. I am not fond of this particular workout - but I pushed myself to do it anyway. I burned 829 calories - yay! The scale is also only a half pound from what my goal was for the month so I am very happy about that!

Still waiting on my sts...

Good Morning,

Didn't get a workout in last nite because of company so tonite is yoga and then maybe pilates on the wii, then Tamilee Webb abs of steel on demand. We will have to see what the knee says though. I had it drained Wednesday and he drained the wrong side so he had to do the other side and it wouldn't drain the cyst has turned to jelly wouldn't pull through his needle, but I did get to slug him and the visit was free. Its just achy and tender.

Belinda-the foot is doing a whole lot better hope to be back to stepping next week, no more jumping jacks or jump rope I think that is what caused it.

Morning! I forgot to post my workout over here yesterday- blond moment. I know I'm not doing the same rotation you guys are, but I like checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

I did B&G this morning-- all of it. I love the ab work in that. I burned 576 calories. It was good- I upped the weights a wee bit on everything.

Belinda: WOW, what a calorie burn for a weight workout! You go!

Lori: That is a LOT of bicep work- good for you.

Karen: If you did IMAX 3, then you should automatically reach whatever goal weight you desire. That workout kind of has a dread factor for me. I will do IMAX 2 pretty much anytime, but 3 is just so stinking hard!

Roxie: Good luck with the knee- sorry the cyst didn't budge. I hope you can do step again next week. I miss it when I don't get to do it.

Bev: Glad you could workout today- I've never done upper and lower like that in a day before either, unless it was a full body workout. Interesting...

STS is on its way for Monday delivery. We still need to do a few more 1RMs and get DH some equipment (a stability ball) and a pull up bar, so we aren't starting quite yet. But I want to PREVIEW it! :)

Last workout until Feb. 2nd. Looking forward to my new rotation.

Today was cardio and I just did a 30 minute workout and a stretch. I chose Cardio Coach #3 and did well with it, but my breathing was so off. Same with Wednesday. Not sure why? I felt like I was going to hyperventalate when I got up to my zone 4 levels.

I did the stretch from Butts & Guts to..

Cardio stats:
35 minutes
3 minutes below zone
14 in zone
18 above zone
286 calories burned

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! Going to the motorcycle show with dh in a little while. Looking forward to it! :cool:

Karen: If you did IMAX 3, then you should automatically reach whatever goal weight you desire. That workout kind of has a dread factor for me. I will do IMAX 2 pretty much anytime, but 3 is just so stinking hard!

STS is on its way for Monday delivery. We still need to do a few more 1RMs and get DH some equipment (a stability ball) and a pull up bar, so we aren't starting quite yet. But I want to PREVIEW it! :)
It has a dread factor for me too - which is why I had to push myself to get my butt out of bed and just do it! It seems so lower body focused (with pain being the focus) that it just isn't as fun as Imax 2. :)

My STS went from NJ to Ill the last two days - so hopefully tomorrow it will arrive? MAYBE???!?!!!

Karen: I just checked and my STS is less than 2 hours away! I want to go GET IT! It isn't scheduled for delivery until Monday. :(

Happy Friday everyone! Today I did JL R&C and CW abs. My arm is hurting from where they took blood this morning, I've never had it hurt like this before, in fact it hurt while they were doing it. I hate going to drs, especially when I'm not sick but I figure I should get a physical since I've never really had one.

Karen, I did IMAX3 this week, I don't really enjoy it either and do not reach for it very often, in fact, I MADE myself do it.

Patti, So close yet so far (sounds like a song for those of you who remember that one). I'm supposed to get my STS Monday as well. Not sure if I can get DH into it, he's been doing the kettlebells, he needs variety but he doesn't listen to me!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Confession time. I have done NO WORKOUT today, except bicep curling my hand to my mouth. Went out to lunch to On the Border , just me and DH
5.gif
. It's been a while.

And then I came home and read the STS guide while I chomped on M&Ms:eek:. DH asked me "What would Cathe say?"

*sigh*

I needed to let loose.

I feel like i worked out by reading all of YOUR calorie burns though!

I'm going to start a rotation on Monday, maybe Cathe's FEB 09 one, or if I don't like it, will do one of yours, Debbie. And then see when cathe starts STS. It would be fun to do it with her!

And then I came home and read the STS guide while I chomped on M&Ms:eek:. DH asked me "What would Cathe say?"

This made me LOL, because I would do the SAME THING. In fact, I remember the entire family being kind of sick and run down at Christmas time. I was the only one awake at 9:00 in the whole house- I ate Pop Tarts and previewed CLX. Feel better??

Pyramid Legs & Shoulders, Cross Train Xpress Legs &Shoulders

Happy Friday everyone! I did a little extra by mistake. I did the Pyramid Leg and Shoulder and Legs and shoulders on Cross Train Xpress. I was only suppose to do Pyramid Legs. Oh well I guess it couldn't hurt me though. Hope you all have a great weekend.

HRM
Time 77 min
Calories 640
Fat 50%
Max 170
Avg 129
Inv zone 1:05

This made me LOL, because I would do the SAME THING. In fact, I remember the entire family being kind of sick and run down at Christmas time. I was the only one awake at 9:00 in the whole house- I ate Pop Tarts and previewed CLX. Feel better??

Thanks, Patti... I do feel better now! It feels so wrong, doesn't it? But sometimes you just can't help yourself!

Okey dokey -

Did the TM..61 min..4.22 miles..475 calories. My treadmill says I burned like 750 calories...I think I might let my husband keep my HRM.....
I'm going to go drink wine now.
Enjoy!

Good Evening Ladies:)

Happy Friday!

I need advice on HRM which ones are good and affordable and where would you suggest getting it at? and Prices? I have no idea about any of this, so please let me know.;)

Today's workout:
As a warmup I did Jillian Michaels iFit card -Lose weight Level 1=20 min Power walk= 1.09 miles. Its good but nothing can hold a candle to Cardio Coach in my humble opinion.

Then I did KPC= 68 min

Debbie- I hope your feeling ok maybe take it easy and see how you feel. ;):)

It sounds like some of you were far more ambitious in your workouts today than I was. LOL!! Good for you!:D

Have a great Friday Evening and I'll seeya at tomorrow's check-in.

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.