Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for January 28, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do Pyramid Back/MM Back + Pyramid Biceps/MM Biceps!

Be back later to report my workout!

Good morning ladies,

I am done with my workout;)

BACK
Pyramid workout:
Pullovers: 25#/30#/30#/30#/25
Double Arm Rows: 20’s/20’s/25#/20’s/20’s
Muscle Max workout:
Barbell Rows: 50# - 2 sets/15 reps
One Arm Rows: 25# - 8 reps
Pullovers: 25# DB - 10 reps

BICEP
Pyramid workout:
Hammer Curls: 10’s/15’s/20’s/15’s/15’s
Traditional DB Curls: 10’s/15’s/20’s/15’s/15’s
Muscle Max workout:
Barbell Curls: 45#/45#
Dumbbell Partial reps: 10's

Off to the shower! BBL!
Hi to everyone that follows!

Last edited:
Good morning all. I just got done doing Pyramid Back and Biceps and MM back and biceps. I can't believe how much I am enjoying mixing the 2 workouts! Right now my arms are fried and I hope I can lift my coffee cup to my mouth!!!

Have a good day everyone,
Bev

Hi everyone! I'm continuing my combined rotations of Debbie's- did Steady State Step Today and LIC cardio only. I burned 855 calories. I have some nice DOMS in my upper body yesterday from the 4DS upper body premix- I highly recommend that one. It hits every major muscle group and you lift heavy so it was fun and obviously effective, since I'm sore. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Did Ana Cobans pilates with resistance band last nite it felt pretty good. Tonite will be yoga with bob. They are going to drain the cyst on my knee today so we will see how it feels. The foot is starting to feel better so next week I should be able to go back to step and wts. Also plan on doing some kind of ab work tonite.

Today was Step Blast Premix w/ combos 1,2,&3. I think I was half asleep when I did it. Also, my whole body is sore from yesterdays bootcamp??? Weird.

I've been ultra tired this week and my neck continues to hurt - I don't know what is up. I need a nap! Can I be like George on Seinfeld and build a little napping area under my desk at work???

Still haven't received any shipping emails for STS - getting anxious!

Today was cardio and ab work. I did Cardio Coach #2 revised and had a great workout. It's only 35 minutes but its pure bliss.

Then I did the Core Only premix of Bootcamp but did it twice through. Gayle did this yesterday so I copied her. Wow, what a great workout that was. I am already feeling the onset of DOMS! Woo hoo!!! Excellent idea, Gayle! Thank you!

Cardio stats:
38 minutes
5 minutes below zone
11 minutes in zone
21 minutes above zone
321 calories burned
2.1 miles travelled

It is snowing like you wouldn't believe here. We already have about 5" and it isn't suppose to stop until around 7 this evening. :eek: :eek: :eek:

At least I got to work. I love my 4WD!!!

Thanks Debbie for the info on Cardio Coach. I did get Volume 3 and I will look forward to doing that one. I know you highly recommend Cardio Coach and I've read that others do as well. I thought I'd start out with just one and saw that Volume 3, 5,7,8 are the ones people enjoy and rave about. So, I opted for Volume 3 to start at a more moderate rate. Then as I progress I'll go for the cardio kill and try the ones you do.:p I hope you enjoyed sleeping in. Sorry, your tired of the snow. Its very cold right now in Oregon and can't afford alot interms of heating. Oh well, that's what bundling up is for. I'm definitely with you on being ready for spring to get here. Thanks again for the advice.:D

I hope every had a great workout today and doing fabulous~:)

Hugs!

Nora

Your welcome! You will love all the CC workouts. They are so fun. And the cool thing about them is if you have them on an Mp3 player, you can make up your own workouts. I do that all the time.

Hey Everyone..

It's a Snow Day for the kids today. It's been snowing, now it sounds like sleet and freezing rain. Nice that we're all inside (except for my DH, who I'm ready to strangle...I won't bore you with the details).

So after I got my shipping confirmation last night and went and read some on the STS Forum, I'm so freakin pumped to get STS and get some more 1RM's in. I did Chest and Triceps today. I just have a back and legs left, and a few exercises I don't "get". I don't think I'nm going to do to much for lower body, because I just can't lift that heavy on my shoulders. Plus,I feel like my buttocks are bulky enough, I don't want to make them stick out more! :eek:

Although reading about your workouts today makes me want to go jump around!!!

Maybe I'll get some cardio effects from strangling my DH! :mad:

Checking in -

I've really been taking this "rest" week a little too seriously and figured I'd better do something! I did about 55 minutes of pilates.
I was going to get on the TM, but my husband was on it and he was using MY HRM that he got me for Christmas!
Have a great day, ladies. Drive safely in the winter weather!

And Chris - your cardio output is a direct result of how much of a fight DH gives you.

Enjoy!

Checking in -

I've really been taking this "rest" week a little too seriously and figured I'd better do something! I did about 55 minutes of pilates.
I was going to get on the TM, but my husband was on it and he was using MY HRM that he got me for Christmas!
Have a great day, ladies. Drive safely in the winter weather!

And Chris - your cardio output is a direct result of how much of a fight DH gives you.

Enjoy!

LOL Wendy! Well he didn't put up much of a fight. So I guess I might have to go shovel or something!:( You're too funny!

My checkin and I got STS today

Hey everyone. I am checking in with my workout. I GOT STS TODAY!!!!!! It will be a while before I do this I have a lot of reading to do. I did not keep up with all the info on the boards and stuff like that. I am excited though.

I kind of messed up sort of on my workout. I read wrong. I was planning on do January rotation but I think I got December by mistake. I did GYM style Biceps and Back and Cross-Train Xpress Back and Biceps in place of MM. I am still feeling chest.

You guys can have all the snow. We had some ice here on Monday. All melted by mid day but now the wind is blowing like crazy. Have a good night.

HRM
Time 75 min
391 Calories
60% Fat
In zone 34 min

Hi everyone, no workout for me, it is my rest day since I had to work today. I got my STS shipping notice, should be here Monday. Not sure when I'll start STS, I would like to do it with Cathe so may wait on that (if I don't get impatient! )

Good Evening Ladies!:)

Today's Workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3- warmup/steady state, Challenges 1 & 2, then cool down and stretch= 35 min HR avg was 135, i think and the highest was 168 or is that the pulse. I don't know, LOL!! I don't have a HRM, The Treamill has some cool stuff that tracks HR, Pulse, calories burned, and distance. I love the calories burned one. this did feel like a 9 MET for me. I felt fantastic after that cardio work. Oh, I forgot to mention I did 2 miles.

4DS LIS/HIS DVD Just shoulders
Pyramid Ups-
Overhead Press DB#8/#10/#12/#15 Reps 16/12/10/8
Do entire Round then repeat

Supersets-
Seated Isolation Press #15 Reps 4 count ea. side. 4 sets
Upright Row #15 12 reps
Repeat

Triple Play-
DB Straight Arm Lateral Raises #10 8 reps/2 sets
DB Bent Arm Lateral Raises #10 8 reps/1 set

Double Trouble-
Seated Front Rear Raises#1 # 8 10 reps
Rear Flys #1 # 5 12 reps
Seated Front rear Raise #2 # 8 10 reps
Rear Flys #2 # 5 12 reps
Repeat

Bonus Burn- Green Band work 4 sets/12 reps/7 reps/7 reps w/7ct holds 2 sets of those bad boys.:p

Butts & Guts Stability ball abs= 15 min

Wow! that was awesome. Debbie, I got to cardio coach is the bomb! I did iTrain yesterday and did Cardio Coach Vol. 3 today. I didn't do the entire Volume 3 because I had to save something for weights and abs. I was so thrilled with Cardio Coach that I went back and bought volumes 2, 4,5,and 6. You are so right about Cardio Coach. Its nice to have those to implement into my workouts. The music is awesome and I really had fun doing it. Thanks so much for recommending Cardio Coach. I think I'm now addicted. FYI when I went to Cardio Coach they are have a sale, if you buy 4 save 50%. I love a good sale! :p

I hope everyohen had a great workout and great day. I hope Debbie is hanging in there with all that snow and keeping warm.

Hugs!

Nora:D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.