Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for January 27, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My chest is soooo sore thiis morning:p Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet!

Wendy, sending you healing vibes! Hope you feel better soon!

Great job yesterday, ladies! BBL!

Hi girls,

I almost forgot to post my workout:mad: this morning I did Step & Hi/Lo Cardio Circuite premix from Step Blast & Step, Jump & Pump! I burned 914 cal., because the first 20 min. into the workout my DVD player in my living room stopped working:eek: It kept jumping to the next chapter, so I went in my workout room and the DVD worked fine:eek::rolleyes: I ended up doing the whole thing again:p Cardio was 1:20 min. long! I am wiped !

My best to all!

I decided yesterday to do a circuit rotation this month instead of more heavy weights. I figure I will get plenty of heavy weight work once I start STS. So I am doing Cathe's January 08 rotation. Today was Bootcamp! Not my favorite dvd - just doesn't seem very fun. I did burn 723 calories so I was happy!

Family drama going on this week - just what I don't need - more stress to make me eat! :mad:

Good Morning,

Tonite is pilates band work if nobody bothers me. Should be a quite nite but never know around here.

Belinda-thanks for the advice on the foot rolled my foot over a water bottle last nite and did some of the stretches so we will see what happens.

Hey guys!

Belinda: Nice calorie burn- I'll have to do that cardio premix sometime. Hi/Lo isn't my favorite but I like it every now and again to mix it up.

Roxie: Glad the bottle helped your foot- be careful.

Karen: I like circuits, too. I made up a rotation using 2 of Debbie's and threw a few circuits in there because I missed them. BC is OK- I use it as a sort of get my head back in the game workout, if I've been overeating or need to push myself a bit. It isn't a feel good fun workout for me either.

I did 4DS LIS/HIS upper body premix- good workout. I admit, it was nice to only do them ONCE! :p I am a little stronger than when I did them in December, so that's nice. :) I really don't think I want to type all of that out right now, but trust me, it was a good workout. I did feel really weak in the triceps today- struggled with those quite a bit. Weird.

Snow day here, so no preschool for DD- I think I will help the kids build a bear cave since she is missing hibernation day. Have a good day everyone!

All I have to say is Miss Debbie is one mean lady!:p Whoever thought to put S&H and GS together? And who was the dummie who decided to tackle it!? Moi!:eek::rolleyes:
Lori:)

Lori, you got me wanting to try this workout. I don't know if I have the patience for S&H though. LOL!! Nice workout!

Hi Debbie,

I just got a Nordic Track Commercial Treadmill and its so cool. I'm new to Treadmill workouts and was wondering which of the Cardio Coach you'd recommend for me? I appreciate your knowledge and expertise and look forward to your answer.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Nora, is this a trick question? LOL! Any CC workout is awesome. I'm partial to #7 and #8, those two are my favorite and Press Play.

We're suppose to get 5-8" of snow tonight! :eek: :eek: Now I'm getting kind of tired of it. Time for spring! :cool:

Good morning! I did Imax 3 this morning, that's a toughie! It's been cold out west so get ready it's coming east to those of you that way!

Hey Everyone!

You guys are making me jealous with your DOMS stories!! ;)

Onto day #2 of "Rest Week". I did 1 RM's for biceps and shoulders. Most of them, some of them, I have to wait for and explanation/video to describe them, cuz I don't get it! :eek: I can't imagine I'd have DOMS tomorrow, but ya never know.

I wonder if/what Cathe might put out for a FEB rotation. .... Still no word of STS for me. I forget when I ordered it, and have NO clue what my order # was/is! I know it was in Jan or Feb last year, just not sure when.

Got a question for you guys. Aren't there magnet weights to add to hand weights to add to them? I thought I remembered discussion of that here. I think I might need them for STS, considering that the 1RM's come out to weird weight numbers. what are you guys planning to do?

Got a question for you guys. Aren't there magnet weights to add to hand weights to add to them? I thought I remembered discussion of that here. I think I might need them for STS, considering that the 1RM's come out to weird weight numbers. what are you guys planning to do?

I use these:

http://www.sciplus.com/search.cfm/scategory/MAG/term/magnets/srch.fp/1

Go down to "Dandiest Donut in the Domain". They are .5# each. I have 8 of them and really that's all you need. Be careful, though, they crack easy. I wrap mine with electrical tape. And these are cheap compared to other magents sold just for dumbbells.

Hi everyone. I did 60 minutes of cardio this morning that included some floor work for my legs since I won't be doing that on leg day this week. I'm still really enjoying checking in with all of you!

Has anyone received STS or their shipping notice yet??? I think I'll be sitting on my porch and watching for the UPS man once I get my notice!!

Have a great day,
Bev

:confused:Ouch! Is all I have to say. Major DOMS in my chest today and todays Tri workout was a killer as well. I went heavy again and I have a feeling my tris are going to be pretty sore tomorrow. I also did a 2 mile run and 3 seg of BM2 (45 mins) and BM2 abs.

I replied to personnals earlier today but before I posted it, DS pressed a button and volia...it vanished:mad:

Chat with you all tomorrow!
Lori:)

Step Blast/SJP Hi Lo

Hey guys. I did the Cardio Circuit. I also did abs since I didn't do on Monday. Tris and chest are sore but not too bad. Good job on the workouts. Cya tomorrow.

HRM
Time 71 min
790 calories
30% Fat
Max 183
Avg 152
In Zone 50 min

Good Evening Ladies;)

I'm anxiously awaiting my STS pre-order like many of us are. It will be a little while before I get mine. I'm excited still and happy for those that have received them already.

Todays Workout-
20 min intermediate iTread= 20 min Phew! That felt great!:D
Step Blast =55 min
Butts & Guts= Core only= 14 min.

Thanks Debbie for the info on Cardio Coach. I did get Volume 3 and I will look forward to doing that one. I know you highly recommend Cardio Coach and I've read that others do as well. I thought I'd start out with just one and saw that Volume 3, 5,7,8 are the ones people enjoy and rave about. So, I opted for Volume 3 to start at a more moderate rate. Then as I progress I'll go for the cardio kill and try the ones you do.:p I hope you enjoyed sleeping in. Sorry, your tired of the snow. Its very cold right now in Oregon and can't afford alot interms of heating. Oh well, that's what bundling up is for. I'm definitely with you on being ready for spring to get here. Thanks again for the advice.:D

I hope every had a great workout today and doing fabulous~:)

Hugs!

Nora

Hope

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.