Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is going to be a very needed rest day:D My entire body is sore :p I am working my old body really hard last few days! Maybe later I will do a light stretching?

Take care and keep up the great work!

Well have a nice Satureday everyone!

Good Morning,

Today I will do LIS. I made it through the whole week without missing a workout has to be a record. Tomarrow is my rest day and I can't wait.

Hi Belinda! Good for you on the rest day. I got up this morning and did Kelly Coffey Meyer's Ready Step Go. It was the first time I did the workout and I liked it- probably wear my weighted gloves next time. I burned 523 calories or something close to that. Have a great day everybody!

Good morning. I did Legs & Glutes this morning. LOVE that workout! Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Belinda-enjoy your rest day today. Thanks for always starting out thread for us.

Bev

Pure Strength Legs & Abs

Hey everyone. I did not get to do cardio yesterday. I just couldn't seem to get around to it. I did do my strenght workout today. I will probably take my doggy for a long walk later. It is suppose to be warmer. Hope all the snow melts.

I did some 1RM's today too. If Cathe is startying Feb 16th, I have to put the petal to the metal and get these done. Am I not doing these right? I chose the exercise by Disc # and went through all the exercises on that disc. Is that how you all completed the exercises? I have a long way to go and that is only Disc 1. I know some of them are not as critical as others but I didn't have my book with me to see the 5 star exercises. I am sure I did some I didn't need to do. Anyway, just wondering how everyone else is tackling theirs. I would like to be able to start with Cathe.

Anywho here is my breakdown. I have been lazy about putting these in lately.
Front/Back Lunges warmup: 10 lb
Front Lunges: 25lb 8x
Back Lunges: 25lb 8x
Barbell Static Lunges: 2 sets 16x 55lb
Plie Squats preexhaut: 32x 12#
Plie Squats:16x 60#
Step Ups w/ 4 Risers: 2 x 12 reps 20# pair
Squats: 16x 70#
Sit & Stands:10x 60
1/4 Deadlifts: 45# 2x I could have done more on these, but low back was bothering me with heavier weight
Calf raises 3 sets 20 lb
Inner & Outer Thigh Raises w/ angle weights & 8lb bar
Raises Hamstring Raises with ankle weights
One Leg Hamstring Press with ankle weights

My arms and legs are just full of DOM's. Ouch!

ANyway, this morning was rhythmic step! I don't believe I've ever done this one before but it was on my rotation so I tried it out. What a fun workout! I loved it! Great calorie burn too! (908 calories!) Yeah!

After that we took our dog out for a 1hour+ walk - I'm fried for today!

Going to get some lunch now - bbl!

Hey Girls...

Was "supposed to " do Drill max , Premix 3 today (according to STS rotation), but did Turbo Jam: Cardio Party 2 instead. I was in that kind of mood. It was fun.

My lower body, mostly my BUTT, is super sore from Disc 3 from yesterday!! :confused:

I also did Abs Circuit: Weights & Plates. Good little workout, the plates stuff was SUPER challenging. Couldn't do all of the reps, and some not so much at all. Just difficult exercises. LOVED the Spidermans and the Mtn Climbers though!

Enjoy your weekend! See you Monday!!

Checking in -

I did the PUB/PLB combo today - I really liked it. Barely finished with enough time to shower before my daughter's bball game! I'm actually just happy that I'm not sore or stiff today.

Enjoy!

Hey everyone:p

Just checking in, where I live its still Saturday Night.

Today's Workout-

Cardio Coach Volume 4= 53 min
Distance 3.65 miles
Calories Burned 651

GS-Tri's only= 20 min
Dips= 24 reps
DB Lying Extensions 1set #10 12R
DB Lying Extensions 1set #10 7R,8R
DB Seated Extensions 2sets #20 12R
DB X-body extensions 2sets #10 12R alternating each arm
Band Bonus Burn 3sets 7R each alternating arms
DB Kickbacks 2sets #10 10R
Band Kickbacks 3sets 7ct. 7 R alternating arms
stretch

GS- Shoulders Only =10 min

DB Over head Press 3sets #15 12 reps each
DB Lateral Raises 2sets #10 12 reps
Band Lateral Raises 3sets 7ct. 7reps
DB Rear flys 2 sets #10 12 reps
Band Reverse Flys I did the same as Cathe and gang but forgot to count.

S,J,P= ABS only = 7 min

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :D;)

Hugs,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.