bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio!:eek:

I will be back to report my workout!

Debbie, I am so happy your dad is doing better!:eek:

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good Morning,

No workout again for me today migraine headache. Can't wait to start working out next week.

Belinda-enjoy your cardio, what are you going to do?

Debbie-I am going to do S&H next month.

Today I did Cardio Coach #5 and had an excellent workout. I lost another pound this week but my body fat didn't budge. But I'm ok with that.

Cardio stats:
1 hour
1:48 below zone
15:45 in zone
43 min. above zone
524 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Roxie - COOL! :cool: If you need help with the rotation, let me know.

Hey Girls!

I did 4DS: BOOTCAMP (is that not the best 30 minute sweatfest ever?), (and would you consider that interval work?). Cathe had on the STS calendar to do her 20 minute Cardio Add On, but I wasn't feeling it. I did Ab Jam from TJ instead. The standing ab work is moderate cardio in it and then floor abs follow.

My lower body is killing me today from yesterday's DISC 9 Legs. Holy cow! I have the "can't sit on the toilet without moaning" DOMS! *sigh*

Hey Patti: I just got my email notification of Tracey's "Steady State Step" and "High Intensity Kickbox Challenge" shipment! I appreciate the help with that decision AND the coupon code! Not a bad price!!

Debbie: Glad your dad is doing good! Good cardio today! I admire you not freaking out about the scale numbers. My weight has been up 2 lbs since starting STS. I have had a few off eating days (but not worse than normal, really), and it's frustrating me to no end! Send me that calmness !!

Roxie:
Oh sorry to hear about your migraine. I get nasty headaches, lke I've said, and have a low tolerance for them. Hope it goes away fast! S&H is an awesome series!!

Today I did Cardio Coach #5 and had an excellent workout. I lost another pound this week but my body fat didn't budge. But I'm ok with that.

Cardio stats:
1 hour
1:48 below zone
15:45 in zone
43 min. above zone
524 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Roxie - COOL! :cool: If you need help with the rotation, let me know.

Debbie-I would love to have you help me with a rotation. I would like to incorporate a TM day in it. Thank You

Low Max

Hey ladies. This morning I did the Low Max workout. I also did some more 1RM work. I really pushed myself in low max. HRM said I burned 840 calories. That is the highest I have seen for me. I need to remain calm too in spite of the scale numbers. My body is changing and I know I shouldn't look at it, but it is hard to ignore sometimes.

Debbie, how are you measuring your body fat. Are you using the caliper method or do you have one of the scales that calculates body fat? I would love to be able to check mine. Are the scales that calculate the body fat just as good as the calipers? I don't know how skilled I could be with the calipers. I would prefer the scale, but I don't want to invest in one if they are not close to accurate.

Roxie, I pray your headache subsides.

Chris, let me know what you think of the Tracey Stahle. I have been looking at her clips off and on on collage video and just couldn't seem to make the decision to buy it. Also was also looking at the Kelley Coffey-Meyer. Does anyone own her workouts? If so, what do you think? It is hard for me to step out with another instructor since I have been doing Cathe. Amy Bento is about the only one I have tried. I am willing to broaden only if someone who owns Cathe recommends them. That way I feel like I can trust the judgement a little more. Well you guys have a wonderful day. I may try to do a stretching exercise of some sort tomorrow. I am bad about not getting a dedicated stretch in. Chat later.

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping by for my Saturday night workout checkin. Yes, its still Saturday night here on the west coast as I type this at 10:41 PM.:p

Today's Workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 2 Revised= 39 min
Distance= 2.80
Calories burned= 399
HR below zone= 6 min 130 BPM
HR In zone= 19 min 145 BPM
HR Above zone= 12 min 153 BPM

Drill Max- Premix-Scrambled Cardio Blast= 46 min
Calories Burned= 440
HR in Zone 80% Max 35 min.

STS Ab Circuits- Wts. & Plates Abs= 19 min
Calories burned = 104
*those spider man mountain climbers with the plates are really tough, at least for me they are. Wow! Phew!!!

Tomorrow I plan to rest and get things done around the house.

I hope everyone had a great day and workout. I just have to say that Hurray! I survived week 1 of STS Mesocycle 1. Its been alot of fun and definitely a challenge but doable. ;)

Hugs!:)
Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.