Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do cardio? Not sure what yet! Siince doing STS, I am not that sore like everyone else:rolleyes: Maybe I need to go heavier?

Debbie, glad to hear your dad is doing better! That is great news!

Karen, I found it and it works:eek: I copied and pasted form the 1RM!:rolleyes: Didn't know I can do the same thing in the calendar? Thanks!

Patti, I know Tracy from the RT 07! Tracy and Allison are very nice girls! Maybe one day I will get one of her workouts! They do sound like fun! I have so many workouts already:rolleyes:

Have a great workout and day!

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I did iTread 1, 60 min. spints! I traveled over 4 miles, I am wiped! LOL!

Off to enjoy the day!

Have a great day and workout!

Imax 3 Yikes!!!!!!!

I did Imax 3 today. In my heart I dreaded doing it. It has been so long since I did this workout so I couldn't quite understand why I was dreading it. I thought maybe it is the music...no, the moves are hard to pick up.......no, or the clothes....no.....they're quite cute. I finally realized this is just super hard. I took breaks and sat on the stability ball panting like a dog. I think I need to do this one more often on my cardio days. Can you reallly ever truly "master" this workout? Well I hope everyone has a great day. Hit it hard!

HRM
59 min
675 Calories
30% Fat
Max 186
Avg 157
Zone 46 min

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. Had another great workout.

10 minute light jog on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
55# - 10 (up 3#)
57# - 10 (up 2#)
60# - 10 (up 3#)
***Held the contraction at the top of the movement. This makes a huge difference.

One Arm Rows:
32# - 10 (up 2#)
35# - 10 (up 3#)
37# - 8 (up 2#)

BICEPS
EZ Curls:
30# - 15/15 (warmup)
47# - 10 (up 2#) **Used wide grip
50# - 8 (up 3#) **Used wide grip
50# - 10 (up 3#) **Used close grip
***I hate EZ curls, they hurt my wrist. I tried doing it with a wider grip today and got through 4 sets. Last set I had to do close grip because my wrists hurt.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
17's - 10 (up 2#)
20's - 10 (up 3#)
22's - 8 (up 2#)
***My biceps were burning by the last set.

ABS
1 min. 5 sec. planks on elbows - 3 sets
Straight Leg Crunch - 3 sets/15 reps
Reverse Crunch - 3 sets/15 reps w/8# med ball
***Took very short rest between each set.

That is all....

Good Morning,

I managed to do step blast combos 1-3, it wasn't a very long workout but I was tired after. Had a set back in the cold department though just not feeling so hot. I will try to do PLB tonite plus abs.

Debbie-how is your dad today?

Everyone have a good day and great workouts.

Good Morning,

I managed to do step blast combos 1-3, it wasn't a very long workout but I was tired after. Had a set back in the cold department though just not feeling so hot. I will try to do PLB tonite plus abs.

Debbie-how is your dad today?

Everyone have a good day and great workouts.

My dad is well. He's home now. I talked to him last night and he sounded really drugged. I'm sure he's on pain meds right now.

Roxie, are you lifting any weights? I've only noticed cardio workouts that you post. Did you decide on doing S&H?

Hi everyone! I did Butts & Guts in its entirety today- I love that ab workout. I inched up my weights again- the 10# vest comes in handy that way. I love how my butt is fatigued now- ha, I just re-read that. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Oh and IMAX 3 is also on my dread list. I just can't get excited about doing it, but once every few months I'll decide I need my own ass handed to me.

This morning was KPC. I do love the workout but I always find myself zoning in and out of the workout when you have to do those drills in the second half. I had some weird dreams last night and I could not get them out of my head. I did burn 765 calories though. I needed that.

Ok - so yesterday was STS back and triceps - well today my tri's don't feel it at all. However, OMG does my back hurt! My back hardly ever has DOMS - especially like this. Ouch.

My DM is coming to visit us tonight and staying until Sunday. I must be strong and keep my portions down if we eat out. (which tends to happen when people visit) I will be getting up early in the AM to get my workouts in though even with her here.

Its super cold here this morning - my car doors were all frozen shut. (as our garage is filled with things other than vehicles...)

Hey All!

I did KM, except for the Leg Conditioning Drills. Didn't want to have my legs hurting for Disc 9 tomorrow!

KM was enough! Those blasts! Holy Cow :eek:!

I had woken up with a headache and nausea, which KM cured!! I'm still foggy, but no headache.

And this is the FIRST day I DON'T have DOMS from STS. None, nada, zilch. It feels WEIRD not being SORE!!!

I was hoping you'd do a Tracey Kickbox, Patti, I wanted a review! LOL

Mindy, I always dread IMAX3 too. I don't know why either because I always enjoy it when I do it! I love to jump in the air! But still, I avoid it if I can!

Debbie... good to hear your dad is home and doing ok. Oh, what are EZ curls?

Off to grocery shop... Woo hoo!

Debbie... good to hear your dad is home and doing ok. Oh, what are EZ curls?

EZ curls is where you use one of those curvey bars, not a straight bar. They are suppose to be better for the wrists but mine sure isn't. I hate that damn thing. When I'm on my next 4 weeks I'm changing that exercise.

Chris: I've had a sore elbow (weird, I know) so I am trying to avoid punching at the moment. I am itching to do one, though! Maybe Saturday. :) I'll keep you posted.

Hi everyone. Today was a cardio day so I did KPC as Cathe had it on her rotation. I must say that I love doing rotations because I don't have to decide which workout to do!

Have a good day,
Bev

Good afternoon everyone!:)

Wow, Debbie I'm so not worthy looking at your weights you used in your workout. I aspire to get there lifting like that. I'm working toward that goal. I'm hoping there is good news about your dad and that he's doing well.

Today's workout-

KPC- 68 min burned 605 calories.

Cardio- Jillian Michaels iFit weight loss workout card level 1 workout 2= 20 min
burned 141 calories, distance 1 mile.

This was just a power walk not very challenging for me. I'm spoiled now that I've been doing Cardio Coach and loving how great that feels. I think I'm at a different level of fitness now and the Jillian Michaels iFit workouts aren't that challenging for me, but good as warmups before other workouts as they aren't that tough. These would be great if someone was new to working out or recouperating from an illness and injury and just wanting to ease back in to treadmill workouts. I'm really loving Cardio Coach and enjoy the workouts as they challenge me to bring it each time I do them.

Its sort of a cloudy gloomy day here in Oregon right now threatening to rain, typical.:p I'm wishing that everyone else is having a wonderful day and good weather. ;)

Hugs!:D

Nora

My dad is well. He's home now. I talked to him last night and he sounded really drugged. I'm sure he's on pain meds right now.

Roxie, are you lifting any weights? I've only noticed cardio workouts that you post. Did you decide on doing S&H?

Debbie-right now I am not doing a whole lot of anything. I have had a cold last nite was the first workout I have done all week. I plan on doing PLB tonite and next week start the slow and heavy. I might just make this a rest week.

Imax 3

.........Oh and IMAX 3 is also on my dread list. I just can't get excited about doing it, but once every few months I'll decide I need my own ass handed to me.
...........That is probably the nicest to put it........ROFL...Have a good night.

Melinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.