Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb.13, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I took a rest day yesterday! Glad I did, I am rested today! My plan for today is get cardio and legs in today! I am almost done with my 1RM:eek: I only have like 24 left! LOL!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi girls,

I am back from the gym! I did iClimb12, I was huffing and buffing today! I almost didn’t make it through. My heart rate went up high; I had to slow down constantly! Now I feel like taking a nap, hope I am not coming down with something! If I still feel like this next week, I will take a recovery week. I am excused the last few days! I was going to do legs today; put think I will do them tomorrow. Maybe the reason I am so excused is because I don’t get enough sleep with DH, he snores all night long. LOL! :D

Good new! I a down 2 pounds!

Have a great day and workout!

This morning was KPC in its entirety! (I actually got up early enough to do the whole thing!) I burned 720 calories and wished it was more because I ate pizza last night (I know - bad). Today at work they have a valentine thing going on - everyone has a bag with their name on it taped to their door and everyone in the building is coming around with treats. Another bad day - I can see it already...Ugh.

TGIF!!!!:D

Good Morning,

Did 50min on TM instead of RS. Tonite is LIC. Doens't seem like we just get done with all the treats and get back on track and bam another sweet holiday shows up, that should be against the law.

I KNOW on the junk! I had too much candy surrounding me after DD's Valentine's Day party at school and I had um, an interesting afternoon. I don't do that very often anymore and now I have a recent memory why- it makes me feel terrible and today I'm swollen. Gross.

I did cardio today instead of tomorrow (to help me feel a bit better) and did all 4 cardios from 4DS- burned 1067 calories. I love the BC- such great fun cardio.

Belinda: Congrats on 2 pounds! It's nice to get results. :)

Karen: Just take that bag off the door at the end of the day and dump it in the trash! I know, easier said than done. It's hard.

Have a good day everyone!

Today was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. My legs are still VERY sore. I can't believe it. Last night it was just hard to move. It's better today but not by much. :roll:

10 minutes on treadmill just doing a very light walk. :rofl:

1 minute rest between each set.

Stayed with the same weights as last time but upped the reps where I needed to meet 10 reps.

CHEST
Bench Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
80# - 10
82# - 10
85# - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Used a wide grip. This felt good.

Incline Dumbbell Press:
30's - 10
32's - 10
35's - 10 (up 1 rep)

SHOULDERS
Arnold Press:
15's - 10
17's - 10
20's - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Couldn't figure out why this was so easy. I remember struggling a bit last time. Here I forgot to do 2 warmup sets. DUH!

Lateral Raise:
8's - 10/10/10
***Crazily easy. But still feel a little pain doing these. If I keep perfect form it's not so bad.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Bench Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
60# - 10
62# - 10
65# - 10
***No increase needed here, should have went up in weight.

Lying Tricep Barbell Extension:
45# - 10
47# - 10
50# - 10 (up 1 rep)
***Love this exercise. Need to go heavier.

That is all....

Hi everyone. Today was a cardio day for me so I did 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp premix. And my legs are still sore from the leg blast premix yesterday. WEW HEW!

Have a good day,
Bev

Hey Girls!

I did STS: DISC 6: LEGS. What a fun workout, again, but tough new exercises, and some "oldies" (Step Ups w/ a band on to the small step). But there's only so many reps, and then you're done! Love that!

I also did Ab Circuits: Pilates Abs...LOVED this one! I could do EVERY exercise, and Pilates is so cool anyways...

And then this afternoon, i did the extended stretch.

My left inner thigh is tight/sore/pulled. I couldn't do the last inner thigh raise. It just really hurts, even when I walk. :(

You guys got some good workouts in today! What the heck is iClimb?

Debbie, You're weight #'s continue to amaze me. I can not believe you do Lying Barbell Extension triceps with 50 #'s!!!! :eek:

The "junk food" didn't get me until today. I baked cookies for my kids' parties, and didn't eat ANY while baking. But they BROUGHT BACK THE LEFTOVERS and I just went crazy eating them, PLUS , got into the frosting leftovers as I frosted DH's brownies. I hate that! And yes, you feel like doggy doo later. I don't know why I do it!

Evening Everyone!:)

Just checking in with today's workout-

4DS-Premix (KB/BC) Cardio Power = 53 min
Muscle Max- Abs Only= 15.5 min

On the Cardio Part I tried out my new HRM and it showed that I was at 75%Max for approx.80% of workout 142 BPM. I really had fun doing this Cardio premix its the second time I've ever done that one and it rocks!

I hope everyone is staying healthy and taking care. I know I'm rehabbing my elbow to gear up for next weeks start of STS. I can't wait! How many of you are going to be doing that with Cathe starting Monday, February 16? Just curious. I hope we can still check-in on this thread. Its always fun to read the check ins.

Hugs and take care!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.