Fitnessfreak's December '08 for Saturday 12-27-08

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

I decided to really challenge myself and I did Terminator: Imax Xtreme= 75 min, boy Cathe whooped me good! :p Then, just to further the experience I did 8 min of Perfect Abs- Strength abs.

It was definitely challenging and fun. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, my day to rest. :p

Hugs!

Good Morning!

What is todays workout suppose to be? Or is the rotation over? LOL....I dunno!:) Anyone doing this rotation again in Jan or waiting for a new one?

I didn't get to workout yesterday, to busy! We are heading to my parents house for the night so I am going to get on the TM shortly and hopefully squeeze in some ab work!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

Nice job Czechfan!!!

Lori: I am going to re-do this rotation for January! It was a goodie! Love all the extra cardio for I am a cardio Freak!!!! Just got a heart rate monitor which does not require the cheststrap and I can't wait to test it out.

Off to the treadmill for iTread #14 60min endurance run. I need this one to burn off those extra fat calories!!!! Doing my abs first because I will chicken out after the run. ;)

Have a great workout!!!

Good Morning,

Today is a rest stretch day for me. I am going to do the first week of FFs Jan rotation and then see I don't own pure strength series and there is and awful lot of dvd changing.

Hello,

Back to report my workout finshed!

iTread #14
30 PW
30 Jogger run T: 4.65miles burned close to 600 cals!!! Nice workout! Adding this to my favorites
MM abs and stretch

I will check out Cathe's and Fitness Freak's rotation for January. I think I will be sticking with the current Dec rotation for now.

Roxie: Enojoy your stretch and relax day!

Hello to all that follow!
BBT

My workout for today was Bodystrikes and 14 minute heavy bag work.

I'm soo looking forward to the January rotation. Just an idea for those who don't like switching DVD's back & forth. I plan to bring my laptop to my workout room, and I'll have one DVD in the regular DVD player and one on my laptop. This should work out well for me.

Great idea Iris! Thanks! I already have a PS2 and a DVD player where I workout so I'll utilize them both. Duh, why didn't I think of that myself?:D:eek::rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.